Duel Terminal 2 Mafia

eclipse

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then might I propose we do as you suggest, lynch you but only have the most suspicious people vote for you, that way if you're being truthful we should hopefully bring down another scum, if you're not, then dead scum anyway.

If I see that there's discussion all through the phase, and then someone asks for an extension, I'll probably grant it. Screw around for half the phase, and I won't.

Then might I propose we do as you suggest, lynch you but only have the most suspicious people vote for you, that way if you're being truthful we should hopefully bring down another scum, if you're not, then dead scum anyway.

Your logic is so flawed...

Actually wait, you're the guy who was cryptic as hell about your role and wanted to prove yourself as mayor by voting no lynch... you then did just that yesterday and caused a no lynch via the roulette.

Frankly you're sketchy as hell in my eyes.

More explaining

Ok so I am a Mafia player. Since I am smart, I choose to lynch you first so the others will lynch you later. Or lynch you second, third, four... Even so, there is a factor of luck, in which an innocent suspicious player will sign after the Mafia player. This tactic is too dangerous and way too risky.

Actually wait, you're the guy who was cryptic as hell about your role and wanted to prove yourself as mayor by voting no lynch... you then did just that yesterday and caused a no lynch via the roulette.

Frankly you're sketchy as hell in my eyes.

I voted Shinori instead of choosing a No Lynch. I chose to do a No Lynch yesterday because we didn't have targets. Also, it seems you tend to use argumentum ad hominens everytime your logic is questioned. Scummy, or is it just your personality? I dunno. Maybe I should lynch you for that, then? No.

I voted Shinori instead of choosing a No Lynch. I chose to do a No Lynch yesterday because we didn't have targets. Also, it seems you tend to use argumentum ad hominens everytime your logic is questioned. Scummy, or is it just your personality? I dunno. Maybe I should lynch you for that, then? No.

So you're one of those people who mistakenly thinks ad hominem is always bad, I see. That aside, what I did was basically call you stupid, which isn't an ad hominem, it's just an insult.

By the way, your criticism makes no sense whatsoever, Sho is claiming Lynch Bomb. He takes someone with him if he's lynched. What I'm proposing will get rid of him if he's lying, and take a suspicious player with him if he's not.

Being the one who is to be lynched, Princess K has little to say about who is suspicious.

And keep on the popcorn line

The latest popcorn line as far as I know is this one by Bal

Obvious Tier:

4. Shinori

9. Hell Kaiser

Unknowns Tier:

2. Hikarusa

1. Mysterio

8. Sho.M

7. Naglfar

6. Hazekitty

14. Lorddomu

11. Kay

12. Flint

Unranked:

15. Balcerzak (previously between Sho and Naglfar)

Which is out of date. Make a list, little girl~

The latest popcorn line as far as I know is this one by Bal

Which is out of date. Make a list, little girl~

Ugh fine. Princess K makes a list

Obvi-wan-kenous Tier:

9. Hell Kaiser da survivor

11. Kay the uberhooker

8. Princess K the beatiful

2. Hikarusa, a mehguard

14. Lorddomu the mayor of mayo

Unknowns Tier:

7. Naglfar

6. Hazekitty

15 Ballsack

12. Ether

Something like this perhaps?

I'm not sure I'm completely comfortable about lynching Sho just yet, as I've never really enjoyed lynching Hunter's or related variants. I'm not sure why, to be honest, and maybe I just need to sit down and think it over a bit more. After Naglfar, myself, and Ether claim though, it may be the best bet we have to go on.

If Naglfar hasn't claimed by tomorrow morning, I will probably go ahead and claim my role just to keep things moving, likely in addition to placing a pressure vote as well. There's no point in letting the discussion stale.