Duel Terminal 2 Mafia

eclipse

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't really actually on here clipsey sorry =l I had my fire fox opened but my internet went all sorts of fucked up and apparently proxy blocked me. So i couldn't successfully load pages. Or anything.

That's. . .strange. I'm sorry.

I have this feeling this wasn't the last we see of targetting roles. This will essentially force scums to lie because they will get cought if they tell the truth.

Also there is reason 2 I will reveal after I see the card claims. It might get us scum caught. Not telling anything now

Who is next in pop corn line anyway?

Or should us wait till next day?

Wait until day. There's no point claiming at night, all it can do is give the mafia a new target.

Also this game is soon at point where it can by finished in real time by using chat to save time yes/no?

Sho, if I wanted to play EM, I'd go to EM. Some of us like to take our time to think about things.

My God, the game has been moving really fast. Shinori's role is too OP, but so are the cards anyway.

Anyway, I think we should be quiet for now. It's not a good idea to give the Mafia any ideas as to who they should protect/hide/what they should do to stop a certain action, which is why I'll remain silent until Day 6 or maybe forever if the Mafia kills me this night.

If I die, remember to roleclaim and show your cards (I don't know if Items/Trap Cards can be shown), as this'll be really important to do our Scum Hunt.

Also this game is soon at point where it can by finished in real time by using chat to save time yes/no?

What part of "Decisive Armor will ruin your last day" do you not understand?

please explain this Mysterio.

Okay, yes, it looks like the action failed while paper had it. My two nights, I haven't had any indication of failure, so it is safe to say I haven't been blocked.