Duel Terminal 2 Mafia

eclipse

I've been tied up the past few days, I'll try and pop back in less erratically. No, I've yet to receive any indication of being blocked, though I suppose that doesn't preclude me from having been blocked without my knowledge.

##Vote: Shinori

I will get back to bothering you after I find Paperblade's post that I am currently looking for.For now, thanks.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you're trying way too hard to get Strawman lynched, but you've gone and read his post wrong.

Anyway, gotta put a vote somewhere.

##If you don't have time to play, you probably shouldn't have signed up: Shinori

Scum, probably not. But I'm still a step or two away from getting some solid leads on people and he hasn't been the most helpful dude, unlike just about everyone else at this point.

Hey, I am thinking that Naggy is actually a mafia member who knew about Shinori's ability and decided to push the lynch on him.I didn't find anything about Naggy suspecting Shinori before this.

What is a trap card in this mafia game, cause I certainly don't have one?(yes I am talking about Shinori's ability)

Hey, I am thinking that Naggy is actually a mafia member who knew about Shinori's ability and decided to push the lynch on him.I didn't find anything about Naggy suspecting Shinori before this.

For quite a while I was busy trying to push lynches on inactive people. Besides, why would mafia push a lynch on one of their own? Even with that kind of ability, it would be better to try to make mislynches happen. The mafia actively attempting to set off an ability like that is functionally identical to fakeclaiming cop with a guilty (at least in a setup where everyone knows the cop is sane). Unless you're pushing for a win it's just going to be a one-for-one trade at best, which is a horrible deal for the mafia.

What is a trap card in this mafia game, cause I certainly don't have one?(yes I am talking about Shinori's ability)

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Trap_Card

@ everyone: Can I get claims for trap and magic type card items then? (basically I want to know whether you guys have/had trap type or magic type card item)

@ everyone: Can I get claims for trap and magic type card items then? (basically I want to know whether you guys have/had trap type or magic type card item)

Bizarre wording aside, this isn't relevant to anything.

My priority last night was 7. So, this leaves a few different possibilities.

1. The kill has a priority of 7 at some times. I've had that priority on 3 different nights now, and 2 out of those three had no kill. Using a hitman kill on Rein sounds plausible, and based on Strawman's PM, I'm assuming the mafia all have one-off killing abilities like in Schoolboy Mafia. This also means the Janitor is likely to have another ability. So, this seems reasonably likely. I noted that in Schoolboy Mafia, the kill had lower relative priority, though - it was only above inspections.

2. Another role stopped the kill. The doctor is gone, but there might be a bulletproof or a standard town roleblocker. This would make sense, but it doesn't seem that likely.

3. Mafia NKed to trick someone into thinking their role had stopped the kill. Highly unlikely at this point in the game, and Proto's not around to do crazy things.

##Cut up into tiny pieces: Shinori

[6] Shinori: Naglfar, Haze, Flint, Mysterio, Sho, Kay

After yesterday's events, everyone quickly agreed to finally end Pilum's life as planned. Field Marshal didn't show any mercy towards the lynchee.

Shinori has been lynched! He was:

Dear Shinori,

2bsmM.jpg

You are Dragunity Pilum. You are a force to be reckoned with, even if you haven't reached adulthood yet.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Send everything to <PLAYER>". If you would be targeted by anything, it will target <PLAYER> instead.

When you are sent out to kill, you may respond to the mafia main thread with "Night X - MINE!" You will steal all items your victim has before making the kill, and your victim's role PM will NOT be published until you die. You may only do this once.

You are allied with the mafia. You win when all threats to the mafia are eliminated.

As Pilum's lifeless body drops to the ground, something looking like a role PM drops out of its demolished armour. Field Marshal picks it up and reads it aloud:

Dear Snike,

Qam3J.jpg

You are Dragunity Angusticlavii. You are the only non-Dragon Dragunity to show your face, and the ladies thank you for it.

You are here for a very specific purpose, but with all these people out and about, it's not gonna be easy finding your target. During the night, you MUST respond to your role PM with "Night X - Is <PLAYER> my target?" If you find your target, something good will happen. If your target dies before you, you won't be happy about it! In most cases, you will not receive a message if you fail.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

It is now Night 5. Night 5 ends on Wednesday, November 30 at 7:00 AM GMT / Tuesday, November 29 at 8:00 PM HST (or in other words, when the day phase would have ended). Resume posting!