12. Flint

2. Hikarusa

11. Kay

8. Sho.M

7. Naglfar

6. Hazekitty

1. Mysterio

16. Rothene

Which are your reasons to suspect Shinori? I can understand why Flint is suspicious, but I'm not sure about the first of your list.

1. Kay and Lorddomu are both town. Reasonable probability, doesn't rely on anything weird going on.

2. Lorddomu is town, Kay is mafia. Unlikely, would rely on other roles messing things up/Lorddomu faking a clear for some crazy reason.

3. Kay is town, Lorddomu is mafia. Reasonable probability, faking a clear as mafia to look innocent is an accepted strategy.

4. Lorddomu and Kay are both mafia. Unlikely, would connect the mafia too openly, too big a risk, not enough gain at this time.

I'm not messing anything up, it's just you guys that don't understand the riddle. Now that my ability is gone, you're free to lynch me. At least Kay won't be suspicious anymore.

My response, exactly as it was sent to me:

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. Everyone will get a role PM with a card, some flavor, a role, a priority, and a win condition. You may NOT quote your role PM, or you'll be facing a modkill, at best. You may paraphrase your role at any time, and if you need help with this, that's what the mods are for. You may share your card starting from N1. For stuff like host responses to questions and night results, you may quote anything NOT IN ITALICS.

Well i'm fine with popcorn claiming if we want to claim. I think people just think im scum cause I've been inactive a bit. >.<

And if you want me to claim ill just do it when i get home tonight from work. At like freaking 1 am. Cause im leaving early so i can get a new phone.

@Balzy

If it weren't for strawman's role name, how high or low would I end up being?

You would definitely have leapfrogged Nag. I don't know if it would have made you more or less trustworthy than Haze. That would have been a very tough judgement call. You didn't get hit that hard because there was no serial kill last night, but suddenly gaining new addendums to your role pm is always worth a "take a step back and consider" IMO

Hika above Blitz, Balcerzak between Sho and Naglfar.

I don't see a problem with this if nobody else does either.

Doesn't make any sense for me and Lorddomu to both be mafia. Analysis of possible variants

of this situation:

1. Kay and Lorddomu are both town. Reasonable probability, doesn't rely on anything weird going on.

2. Lorddomu is town, Kay is mafia. Unlikely, would rely on other roles messing things up/Lorddomu faking a clear for some crazy reason.

3. Kay is town, Lorddomu is mafia. Reasonable probability, faking a clear as mafia to look innocent is an accepted strategy.

4. Lorddomu and Kay are both mafia. Unlikely, would connect the mafia too openly, too big a risk, not enough gain at this time.

Yeah, 4 is pretty much ruled out. In a game with items, or where we still don't know what kind of misdirection there is, or even what method lorddomu has for producing a clear... 2 is in the game, but as you said, not particularly likely. 1 and 3 are both possible, but I personally lean more toward 3. Hence your relative positions on the list.

Which are your reasons to suspect Shinori? I can understand why Flint is suspicious, but I'm not sure about the first of your list.

Part gut, part (mostly) because he was high on the list for the lynch yesterday, part somebody needs to fall on the first place in the list. It's obviously not an airtight case by any means, and Shinori has been doing some things right. This is also why I was open to shuffling from the community. Also, not everybody is always going to see the same level of suspsicion, for sure. For instance, you think Flint/Blitz is more suspicious, Kay finds him less suspicious. That said, now that you mention it, the driving force for yesterday's lynch on Shinori was just you and Nag, and everyone else was mostly just complacently watching from the sidelines. Given you aren't high on my trust list anyway, it may mean I need some major re-evaluting I have to do here.

But to avoid any further delay on the claims, and to leave us some time to find a lynch after they've finished, I think we should go ahead with the following order:

4. Shinori

14. Lorddomu

2. Hikarusa

12. Flint

11. Kay

8. Sho.M

15. Balcerzak

7. Naglfar

6. Hazekitty

1. Mysterio

16. Rothene

Begin when ready, Shinori (whenever you get home from work in your timezone, apparently). Also, everybody, remember paraphrases only. We don't want any more Protos.

I'm Priority driver. And because of rules i'm not really wanting to go so far into what i did in the nights as to avoid getting mod-killed. That whole priority rule is kinda dangerous and weird and i don't wanna accidentally break it.

Kay, can you please tell us the priorities you had for the rest of the nights(if it isn't too much trouble),if not could you please at least mention your priority for last night?

Kay, can you please tell us the priorities you had for the rest of the nights(if it isn't too much trouble),if not could you please at least mention your priority for last night?

N0 - 7

N1 - 7

N2 - 5

N3 - 5

N0 - 7

N1 - 7

N2 - 5

N3 - 5

that doesn't help me in any possible way, but makes me realize I need to talk to the mod(/s)

anyways, I think it was a mess up in my part,unless Kay can further change the priority after it was changed by me, or it doesn't affect her.

anyways, I am the TOWN priority changer, and I am guessing Shinori is Mafia (knowing Eclipse she put one for town and the other for mafia)

my action failed on N2 on Straw(sice I suspected him,I thred to lower his priority), so I thought it was Kay who blocked me, but it turns out she didn't.Straw must have been using his special ability(that would also explain Roth's failure).

thanks for claiming Shinori

##vote: Shinori

I don't think there is anything for you to explain

Kay also is not responsible for blocking me during at all. Also, why the heck would you pick the same priority as N2 when I clearly complained for being blocked on that night and you claim you suspected you might be the cause?

Wouldn't you logically have picked some other number?

Kay also is not responsible for blocking me during at all. Also, why the heck would you pick the same priority as N2 when I clearly complained for being blocked on that night and you claim you suspected you might be the cause?

Wouldn't you logically have picked some other number?

I told you, I don't have that kind of control over it.

Uhh, hold on a minute, Cap'n Flint? Are you claiming that you just change someone's priority or that you switch the priorities of two people? Shinori is claiming that he DRIVES priorities between two people.

my action failed on N2 on Straw(sice I suspected him,I thred to lower his priority), so I thought it was Kay who blocked me, but it turns out she didn't.Straw must have been using his special ability(that would also explain Roth's failure) .

yeah it looks like to me you aren't a driver at all.

I'd like a Sub to take my place. I fear I might not have access to internet for a LONG time. Potentially a month or two...or three. Best case scenario is that I do have internet access when I go home. But I'd rather not chance it.

Looking back at Clipsey's previous games, Priority Driver has always been a Mafia role. In addition, I don't like Shinori not claiming his targets...

Blitz, when did you target me?

I could have sworn that Ether was a Town priority person in one of the previous games. I distinctly remember that he accidentally made the tracker too high in priority, and they visited their target before they'd left for the evening, and didn't see them do anything, or something like that. Still, even if priority roles have been traditionally afia, if we automatically fall into the trap of assuming we could be hurting ourselves. It's happened before with town persuader in I think it was Unicycle, and probably other situations.

Shinori. Ask eclipse if you can out your targets and then do so. More information from you the better.