Duel Terminal 2 Mafia

eclipse

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm. Well either sho is unaligned or he is town. I mean he could possibly be mafia but i would assume strawman would have told him. So the chances of that are low. But he could still be unaligned maybe. There might be other ice barriers also. But im thinking he's more or less town now. Unless it was all just a clever ploy for him to blatently shout out that eh doesnt know where his ice buddy is in case his ice buddy died.

Rothene, get on Domu. That sucker is semi-clear, now that the scum blocker has died.

Someone drive or redirect actions from Rothene to someone else. We need our doctor alive.

Also, Eclipse's games really seem to hate roleblockers.

Bad News is My plan to die before my target dies failed.

Good news is my original fear of turning into Serial Killer in such case was incorrect.

Yes I intentionally tried to get mafia kill me this whole game in fear of being Serial Killer.

And Yes I do have new role ability.

Or that's what you WANT us to think? :evil:

Oh well you caught me I turned scum to replace strawman because that is totally fair and balanced.

BTW Rothene is my scumbuddy and is a hitman/ninja and should totally be lynched right after me

Other scums are Haze and Mysterio.

If you make me scum I will fucking ruin your game clipsey.

Everyone who takes this seriously is a complete tool

Fuck yeah the roleblocker is down. Good job doods.

@Balcerzak/Haze

Lynching Shinori wasn't hypocrisy. If you recall the rules, if there is a tie someone will be killed at random.

Also, time to contribute. I don't know if there is a Mafia Neutralizer/some role that stops me from getting the info though, so it'd be nice to have two targets on mind instead of only one.

What does everyone think about the suggestion for mass claim?

a) Do you think it is a good idea?

A:It's a bad idea. Some roles like Roleblocker, Bodyguard, Driver, Tracker, Hook etc. should be never mentioned unless really necessary, generally after a lot of Mafia members are caught. This is not our case.

b) Does this change when amended by the "popcorn" style rules (of which I'm not 100% clear on, tbqh)

A: For all we know I could be Mafia because my card is a mad dinossaur on drugs, and Duck could be Town because his card looks almost harmless and cute, perhaps he's the Town Roleblocker?

c) Would this change if it was a role claim only?

A: Role claims are another story, more things can be revealed and done with role claims. I support this.

d) Would this change if it was a card claim only?

A: Card claims are useless.

e) Should claiming items be left in or out?

A: In. Items are really useful and may be able to give us more chances to fight off the Mafia on tough situations, besides the Mafia also got their items and know eachother's well.

@Balcerzak/Haze

Lynching Shinori wasn't hypocrisy. If you recall the rules, if there is a tie someone will be killed at random.

..Why is this directed at me? I don't recall calling anyone a hypocrite this game.

..Why is this directed at me? I don't recall calling anyone a hypocrite this game.

Just like Shade is called "Ray", I thought they called Balcerzak "Haze".

If things go smoothly and no one adds/subtracts any votes from me or from Shinori, I'll be able to show you all my role ability by using Shinori as a Scapegoat. So...

##Vote: Shinori

Hypocrisy? No. I'll repeat myself: I'll use Shinori so I can show you all my role ability if things go smoothly (if things go as I stated before, that is).

@Balcerzak/Haze

Also, time to contribute. I don't know if there is a Mafia Neutralizer/some role that stops me from getting the info though, so it'd be nice to have two targets on mind instead of only one.

"Sacrificing a scapegoat" didn't sound like you were aiming for a lynch tie random effect, to my ears. In fact, I'm willing to bet that most players had a very specific idea of what role you were soft-claiming, which is a role that generally doesn't get investigative results. You keep acting in a confusing fashion to me, and I am having a very hard time getting a solid read on you. I don't particularly like that... but I guess at least you're contributing, so...

I must admit, I was amused to hear you thought Haze and I were the same person though. That definitely put a smile on my face.

"Sacrificing a scapegoat" didn't sound like you were aiming for a lynch tie random effect, to my ears.

Because I didn't plan to do a No Lynch from the very beginning. It'd result in lynching a random player, which is bad anyway. So, in that case (used as a minor reason to be honest, because I was already set in lynching Shinori), the best option was to Lynch him.

Besides, wouldn't it be more suspicious if I actually chose a random target instead of an specific one? I wouldn't be contributing to the game at all with that, making me scummy.

In fact, I'm willing to bet that most players had a very specific idea of what role you were soft-claiming, which is a role that generally doesn't get investigative results. You keep acting in a confusing fashion to me, and I am having a very hard time getting a solid read on you. I don't particularly like that... but I guess at least you're contributing, so...

You all got my role right. Now there lays the riddle.