Duel Terminal 2 Mafia

eclipse

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, let's see what we can get here. You were targetted by Blitz/me on both Nights 4 and 5, however, he didn't actually try to change you from what he had done Night 4. And on night 5, my action failed. I can't really say much more than that I don't think. What can you tell me about what happened to you since Night 4?

Between Kay, the mafia's hooker, our priority changer and now apparently a safeguard trying to work out what's been going on is giving me a headache, I don't envy Clipsey.

Well, let's see what we can get here. You were targetted by Blitz/me on both Nights 4 and 5, however, he didn't actually try to change you from what he had done Night 4. And on night 5, my action failed. I can't really say much more than that I don't think. What can you tell me about what happened to you since Night 4?

My priority changed normally to 8 on Night 4, but was changed by something else to 7 at the same time. Night 5 my priority was changed to 5.

So somebody else besides me is messing with your priority. It seems they outpaces me on Night 4, and I appear to have been blocked on Night 5.

Maybe the mafia does have a priority driver. That would outspeed a safeguard, probably.

Yeah I figured this would be a suspicious claim. Would everyone be alright with my claiming out of order (I know that so far, I've risen pretty highly on the scumdar as a result of my role), because any real explanation of the circumstances would no doubt require revealing the role?

NOW THAT I'M DONE BEING ASLEEP/AT SCHOOL (though barely on the former 8888E)

I'm Safeguard. If you don't know what that is from name alone, you know how doctor blocks kills? I'm kind of like that except with things that don't involve killing

N0 - Paperblade

N1 - Balcerzak

N2 - Rothene -FAILED-

N3 - Rothene

N4 - Balcerzak

N5 - Kay

Paperblade and Bal were because I didn't have much else to do and I love them. Both Rothene things were like "hey he's doc someone might try to fuck with him" but we saw how that turned out. N4 I didn't know if it was really necessary to protect Kay or that priority changing guy and it was like "well Prims thought Bal was innocent and I love him soooo much~". Night 5 was like "yeah whatever I GUESS I'll do Kay tonight, though I still don't know if it's really all that necessary."

I still don't know how you were active and not active at the same time. If you had time to read the posts and thus get a grasp of the situation, why didn't you post your opinions about the game?

I still don't know how you were active and not active at the same time. If you had time to read the posts and thus get a grasp of the situation, why didn't you post your opinions about the game?

I've been thinking about this for a bit now and, uhh, I'm not really sure actually. I guess it's like, I feel like my opinion is useless relative to other peoples' or I agree with someone and don't think it matters enough to bother posting solely to agree with them so it's like "whatever screw it" maybe. I mean, it's not like I'm completely inactive in here, I post things sometimes, it just gets hard to bother when often it's like "Oh hey something is happening oh look I agree with this person oh it looks like everyone else agrees too so there kind of isn't much of a point to bother posting"

I also keep trimming this paragraph because I doubt anyone really cares that much about my random guesswork of how I act like I act to read some huge thing.

There's only one way to find out I suppose, where is that Clipsey anyway.

Being useful somewhere in Hawaii.

13 and then some hours to sort this out.

So, uhh, who's going now? It looks like the list went me>mysterio>sho>naglfar. Is Mysterio supposed to claim for real, or are we gonna move onto Sho or what?

Fair, my role is kind of a weird one. I can target people and I redirect any actions that target them onto me. As a result, in order to prevent myself from just dying, I am also capable of surviving the first attempt on my life, be it from a redirected kill or otherwise. So the vest seems to be insurance for my otherwise somewhat sacrificial role. Should I post a target list as well?

So, uhh, phase end in less than 11 hours. What are we gonna do about the lynch? Considering Mysterio may practically a suicidal doctor/safeguard combo he might definitely be worth more than me considering what other roles there are, but for most people it's night right now and a lot of people have school and stuff (probably) which is when the phase would end and I don't think it's really necessary to kill me off just because things aren't certain and there isn't much else to do unless you just wanna waste the lynch on a kaoz (he was survivor right) lynch or something or, hell, even no lynch right now.

Uhh, Eclipse, do you think we could have a phase extension?

It took you guys over a day to get your collective acts together. As of now, I'm not inclined to give you an extension.

I will make my final decision when I wake up tomorrow morning (about half an hour before phase end).