Duel Terminal 2 Mafia

eclipse

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm... not sure who I should lynch now. But I'd rather not lynch than to lynch a Town player, as I'm quite sure that both of them are innocent.

Unvote

##Vote: No Lynch

We don't have much time to be thinking about who we should lynch, so I think this is the best course of action for now.

I wish I had some great ideas.

Unfortunately I don't.

I find myself wondering whether Lorddomu is 2 vote mayor, or a tie-breaker (1.5 vote) mayor. Because of rule 7. Frankly, I'm not sure which I distrust more of Hika and Mysterio, leaning toward BP-martyr as martyr alone is already pretty damn powerful a role, and claiming a lot of consequtive fails is... the sort of thing you'd expect a mafia worried about being called out on not properly interacting with other people's night actions to do. Whereas when you see a someone surprised by how their claimed actions don't jive up with the actions of others, well I almost get the feeling that would be either the more town response, or very poor planning for a fake-claim. :S

I think I'll be leaving my vote where it is, despite my reservations. and let eclipse's random magic sort things out, which is at least be better (or certainly more interesting) than nothing.

...But if there is a two-vote's worth weight of No Lynch in there also messing up the tie-breaker, all bets may be off, and I'm not sure I'm completely comfortable with that. Or even remotely comfortable.

I don't know guys, I just don't know.

I am already pretty much sure Hikarusa lies at this point to be honest.

Magically not only item but roleblock also penetrated his safeguarding.

I call bullshit when I see it. Of course mysterio might lie. In that case I would of course suggest this.

We lynch one of the 2 and if the lynched lied, we lynch the other

1. You have one hour remaining.

2. Phase extended by half an hour. Now it's 47 hours and 49 minutes long.

3. If you want more meaningful discussion, don't screw around for the first half of the day.

PHASE END

Since the town couldn't decide who to lynch, no one was lynched.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 6. NIGHT 6 ENDS ON SATURDAY 7:30 PM GMT/8:30 AM HST

EDIT: If you want a phase extension, use the time during the day wisely.

Edited by eclipse

Dawn came crisp and clear. Everyone assembled, and a head count revealed that someone was missing. Something loud crashed through the surrounding trees. It didn't take long before the source of the noise was found. XX-Saber Fulhelmknight lay dead, crushed by the fourth wall.

Mysterio has been killed! He was:

Dear Paperblade,

BT5Dl.jpg

You are XX-Saber Fulhelmknight. You--waitaminute. What are YOU doing here?

"Miss me?"

I told you that you weren't allowed to play!

"I see this totally cool role, and it so fits me~!"

As if. Get lost.

"Not a chance! Like, I'm so awesome that I'm gonna appear twice!"

The first one was Anu Pirhana--

"You mean someone with long blonde hair, red clothes, and a whip? That's ME~!"

Why do I even bother?

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - I'm over here, <PLAYER>" You will stand next to <PLAYER>, and any attempt to target <PLAYER> will target you instead. You will also survive the first attempt on your life, including redirected kills.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

After the body was extracted and buried, the group headed back to their usual meeting place. Field Marshal swore it heard Decisive Armor giggling on the trip back.

It is now Day 7. Day 7 ends on Monday, December 5 at 5:00 PM GMT. You can now resume posting.