Duel Terminal 2 Mafia

eclipse

Okay, yes, it looks like the action failed while paper had it. My two nights, I haven't had any indication of failure, so it is safe to say I haven't been blocked.

Hate to break it to you Princess K, but this one wasn't a block. I am now a hit bp (might as well claim here, as I've moved up quite a bit on some people's lists).

Bulletproof with Night Actions? I am suspicious.

##MakeClaim: Hikarusa

This needs to come first, though.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so as I understand, at the moment we are massclaiming in order? I am fairly certain that Blitz claimed our role before he was subbed , but if that is false, then do let me know when it is my turn to make with the roleclaiming.

##Pressure rising: Hikarusa

Speaketh, ye. And I shall echo myself in saying that an expansion on the night active BP would be appreciated. An item(or trap card, as they appear to be called here) perhaps?

I'd avoid putting more votes on Hika unless you know you're going to be around to unvote if his claim proves satisfactory.

Also it might just be me but I'm highly skeptical of that BPV claim.

NOW THAT I'M DONE BEING ASLEEP/AT SCHOOL (though barely on the former 8888E)

I'm Safeguard. If you don't know what that is from name alone, you know how doctor blocks kills? I'm kind of like that except with things that don't involve killing

N0 - Paperblade

N1 - Balcerzak

N2 - Rothene -FAILED-

N3 - Rothene

N4 - Balcerzak

N5 - Kay

Paperblade and Bal were because I didn't have much else to do and I love them. Both Rothene things were like "hey he's doc someone might try to fuck with him" but we saw how that turned out. N4 I didn't know if it was really necessary to protect Kay or that priority changing guy and it was like "well Prims thought Bal was innocent and I love him soooo much~". Night 5 was like "yeah whatever I GUESS I'll do Kay tonight, though I still don't know if it's really all that necessary."

Hikarusa lies.

Remember my item?

I used it on paperblade night 0. I got results. He clearly had no safeguard on him.

I actually suspect items go off no matter what to be honest.

I think what he's implying is that an item holds the same priority as it's holder's normal ability.

..Which would make certain combinations utterly useless, which is why I have my doubts.

Either way, though, I wouldn't know how an item's priority works as I haven't had one to use. Somehow both Sho and I targeted Paperblade N0, and for some reason Paperblade wasn't safeguarded properly apparently. As for card claiming, I don't really see how that's notable unless I'm someone's target to be honest.

Well, I guess I may as well out this. My priority was changed Night 5, and not by my own role, if I'm interpreting Clipsey's notifications correctly. Which means Hika's role mysteriously did nothing on multiple occasions.

Sho, I'll tell you this: My card doesn't belong to any of the archetypes revealed already.