AWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Roxas

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SCREW YOU, STANDARDIZED TESTING.

Unce unce unce

YO, I'M PROUD OF YOU. >:3 YOU BRING NO SHAME TO YOUR FAMIRY.

Your SATs won't mean shit once you have entered University (or college, whatever you call it).

But, well done. Be proud of it for the time it still accounts for something, if anything at all.

Um, if I may...they mean quite a lot in the United States, at least if you're aiming for top tier colleges, but I dunno if you'd know that, considering you're in the UK and all. Bad SAT score? Good luck getting into Harbadu and Purinceton (not like I'd ever go to those schools, but w/e)...

Um, if I may...they mean quite a lot in the United States, at least if you're aiming for top tier colleges, but I dunno if you'd know that, considering you're in the UK and all. Bad SAT score? Good luck getting into Harbadu and Purinceton (not like I'd ever go to those schools, but w/e)...

I see. Then our equivalent is either a degree in "college" (16 to 18 yr olds, like your "high school") or our 6th Form (extended schooling by the same place we go to "middle school"). You need these to get into a University, but not much more useful than GCSEs in terms of getting a decent job...

Edited by V-Raven

The number which is in the thousands I care about is what is on my paycheck, not some shitty test result for someone nearly half my age.

okay okay, you go back to your thousand dollar paycheck now then *patpat*, don't you worry about those shitty test results! It was probably just luck, when Roxas gets to your age he'll never make as much money as you!

okay okay, you go back to your thousand dollar paycheck now then *patpat*, don't you worry about those shitty test results! It was probably just luck, when Roxas gets to your age he'll never make as much money as you!

...<4

I took the SAT right before it was changed, so, yeah. . .I'm old. . .

Right before it was changed, huh? This information will help me guess your age~ My sisters are older than you, nbd.

I took the SAT right before it was changed, so, yeah. . .I'm old. . .

Don't worry about it! A 1400 on the old SAT is still nothing to scoff at.