What if Makalov and Astrid had children?

so after watching Goldie's latest vid that has Sothe fighting people, Makalov and Astrid both defeated him.(somewhat suprising considering how well he did), I thought of how awesome would thier children be due to this pairing pretty much being canon.(and being my OTP)

For me I'd hope the female child have the pink hair and the male child have the black hair. if we go by FE4 logic of children making, these two could become pretty awesome with more or less high everything i can think of.

and now i wonder how quickly this topic will spiral downwards, discuss.

Edited by HF Makalov Fanboy Kai

I can see it going like this:

Astrid and Makalov got married while Makalov was drunk, that same drunk night was the cause of Astrid having a baby boy. Makalov flees, not seeing himself fit to take care of his child after wondering for how much he could sell him. during Astrid's search for Makalov she dies by the hands of bandits. The child is being raised by Calill and Largo, while Amy protects her new little brother from bullies who bully him for his pink hair.

the Boy grows up to become a great mage knight. After Makalov hears about his son, he moves in with him. Makalov spends all his son's money. Amy unleashes her wrath on her brother's biggest bully, Makalov himself, killing him. The boy, having lost all trust in his sister, flees as far as he can, ending up as a new mayor to the desert town Stefan also lives in.

that's all I got right now...

Edited by whase

I'd say Micaiah X Sothe is worse (can someone pass me a sick bucket, please?). So, if I were you, I'd stop trying to pass opinions off as facts.

How so? Micaiah x Sothe actually have some form of chemistry (not much but certainly more than Makalov and Astrid).

Not only would they have high stats, they'd also inherit Astrid's Paragon. So yeah, they'd be pretty awesome. Makalov has one of the best growth spreads in FE9, after all.

I don't see why people are fapping to the idea of them splitting up, though. I think they're a nice couple...

I'd say that on a more general scale, a different FE pair is worse than either Sothe X Micaiah or Astrid X Makalov. But this certainly isn't the place for its discussion.

I believe I've already explained that...

I don't remember you doing so. Where is this explanation?

I don't remember you doing so. Where is this explanation?

If I were to guess, I'd say here:

I'd say Micaiah X Sothe is worse (can someone pass me a sick bucket, please?). So, if I were you, I'd stop trying to pass opinions off as facts.

I think he's saying that he dislikes the couple because he finds it sickeningly sweet.

I'd say Micaiah X Sothe is worse (can someone pass me a sick bucket, please?).

Weak. I detest Micaiah, but at least I can accept that her getting paired with Sothe makes sense.

Astrid x Makalov, on the other hand....

It's glad to see that someone is paying attention...

Wanting a sick bucket doesn't count as a proper explanation. You're basically saying "it's just worse than Astrid X Makalov" while giving no reasons why you think so. Edited by Little Al

Astrid wants to redeem Makalov. Makalov is fundamentally a decent guy. It would work out.

The kids would be weird-looking, though. I just pray to god some recessive genes show up in them.

Growths

[spoiler=Male child]

HP: 82

STR: 75

MAG: 15

SKILL: 72

SPEED: 75

LUCK: 45

DEF: 60

RES: 32

[spoiler=Female child]

HP: 75

STR: 67

MAG: 22

SKILL: 82

LUCK: 52

DEF: 52

RES 35

That's pretty decent.

Growths

[spoiler=Male child]

HP: 82

STR: 75

MAG: 15

SKILL: 72

LUCK: 45

DEF: 60

RES: 32

[spoiler=Female child]

HP: 75

STR: 67

MAG: 22

SKILL: 82

LUCK: 52

DEF: 52

RES 35

That's pretty decent.

I wonder what the bases would be like.

Imagine these kids in the 3rd Tellius game as Early-joiners.