[FE4] Tag Team Two

Psych

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless one or both of them turn out to be less awesome players than me! Ta ha ha!

but goddammit crash why do people never learn if you're third you basically have to suck it up and take Tiltyu ;/

You have officially allowed Domu to win.

Unless he's stupid and doesn't jump for Levin!Arthur.

So you didn't think they would allow me to get Levin that easily?

Either way, I was going for Tiltyu. So yeah Tiltyu AND Sylvia.

Edited by Rapier

No, if you get third mother's draft, you're supposed to take Tiltyu. Since, otherwise whoever's fourth gets guaranteed ArthurLevin.

Yep, and let's not forget that Tiltyu's children are pretty much epic if paired with Azel too (Levin is better, but...). They won't screw up my team's strategy by choosing Levin.

I value Leaf and Altenna a lot more than I value not letting someone get Holsety Arthur. To me, it makes little sense reducing someone else's performance if it means your's takes a hit as well. Then again, this is only third draft, so what do I know.

Lachesis.

I value Leaf and Altenna a lot more than I value not letting someone get Holsety Arthur. To me, it makes little sense reducing someone else's performance if it means your's takes a hit as well. Then again, this is only third draft, so what do I know.

That is logical, and even funny to be honest. In the attempt to screw up the opponent's team, the player's own team is screwed.

LexTiltyu is fucking epic. AzelTiltyu actually isn't that great in a draft, since Azel doesn't pull a lot of weight anyways.

And before you call me out for not knowing what I"m talking about, I won the first two FE4 drafts with Lex!Arthur.

Edited by Kam

LexTiltyu is fucking epic. AzelTiltyu actually isn't that great in a draft, since Azel doesn't pull a lot of weight anyways.

And before you call me out for not knowing what I"m talking about, I won the first two FE4 drafts with Lex!Arthur.

Just how awesome are Tiltyu's children with Lex as a father? Also, please give me the link to these drafts. *.*

---IMAGE---

9xdi.png

---ENDIMAGE---

Okay, maybe not the first two, but the first and third drafts. Oh yeah, and the guy who won the second draft also used LexTiltyu.

Edited by Kam

---IMAGE---

9xdi.png

---ENDIMAGE---

Okay, maybe not the first two, but the first and third drafts. Oh yeah, and the guy who won the second draft also used LexTiltyu.

Integ had an epic team on the first draft. Yours was good, but not as good as his... Great. On the other hand, your team on the third draft was epic all the way.

I thought Arthur/Tinny were useless without a mage parent, meh.

I don't get why Levin!Arthur is so fantastic when Celice can solo nearly the entirety of second gen with more move. You're drafting for turns, not for "who has the most ridiculously overkill combat unit?"

Edited by Dave Strider

I don't get why Levin!Arthur is so fantastic when Celice can solo nearly the entirety of second gen with more move. You're drafting for turns, not for "who has the most ridiculously overkill combat unit?"

Two overkill units can kill more than one overkill unit alone.

Again, the point of a draft is low turns, not piling up a huge body count.

You're saving yourself more turns with any other mom draft than Tiltyu except like Briggid at the expense of letting one person cut a few turns as well. I don't see what's bad about this.

Edited by Dave Strider

Integ had an epic team on the first draft. Yours was good, but not as good as his... Great. On the other hand, your team on the third draft was epic all the way.

I thought Arthur/Tinny were useless without a mage parent, meh.

1f97850e50ef064ba66a307b4106619c.png

Lex!Arthur helped me out a lot in this draft too. AzelxTiltyu works, but it lacks the hilarious AmbushxWrath combo.

Ayra and Fury?

Well, yay Ayra! And Fury will cost turns and probably not make them up, but at least her kids are excellent!

I want him to let an arbitrary time limit expire and not get Levin.

That would make me happy.

EDIT: Only three hours to go...

Edited by Integrity