the Leg Ring, Who should get it?

Sigurd gets more than enough kills than is neccessary. Give the elite ring to someone who needs it.

Well, of course, you could always give it to someone like Lachesis and just transfer it to Sigurd before the end of the first generation.

In efficient play, Sigurd->Celice. Celice likes it especially since he promotes to a horse faster this way.

Otherwise, whoever you wanna use the most.

I don't see how giving the Elite Ring to Sigurd as opposed to one of your other horse units is more "efficient" when he can OHKO everything at his present levels.

Celice + Leg Ring + Elite Ring + Brace sword = Promoted Celice by C7

You forgot a magic sword.

Anyway, Celice wants all the rings so Sigurd should have all the rings.

Yes, my passion for Celice rivals Lumi's passion for Lakche.

EDIT: It's efficient to give Sigurd the Elite Ring because promoting Celice ASAP (read: c7 home castle) MASSIVELY speeds up the rate at which you can clear Gen 2.

Edited by Integrity

You forgot a magic sword.

Anyway, Celice wants all the rings so Sigurd should have all the rings.

Yes, my passion for Celice rivals Lumi's passion for Lakche.

EDIT: It's efficient to give Sigurd the Elite Ring because promoting Celice ASAP (read: c7 home castle) MASSIVELY speeds up the rate at which you can clear Gen 2.

Have Sigurd buy the ring before Gen 2 starts (along with the Bargain Ring beforehand so he can afford to do that). It's efficient to have Celice start with the Elite Ring. It's not efficient to let Sigurd take it for the majority of Gen 1 when he has no need for it.

well i plan, sold it to Lachises, plan on having Sigurd buy it back in chapter 5(the elite ring use to belong to fin before i traded it to sigurd) and have Dew visit all the villages so he can give Sigurd the money to repair his Legendary sword and buy the Elite Ring again

Edited by HF Makalov Fanboy Kai

Have Sigurd buy the ring before Gen 2 starts (along with the Bargain Ring beforehand so he can afford to do that). It's efficient to have Celice start with the Elite Ring. It's not efficient to let Sigurd take it for the majority of Gen 1 when he has no need for it.

I pretty sure they didnt mean have Sigurd keep the ring for the whole Gen1. They meant during c5 when they're getting everything together for inheritance

I don't see how giving the Elite Ring to Sigurd as opposed to one of your other horse units is more "efficient" when he can OHKO everything at his present levels.

Topic title and OP says Leg ring. Elite ring follows some other posts. I was merely referring to Leg Ring and not Elite ring.

Elite ring should not stay in one place unless everyone's piss poor. Then end on Sigurd in Chapter 5 to give to Celice.

Give cecile leg ring to make him move better to seize faster and to kill enemy better for class change ( add with an elite ring)

After cecile change class, you can give to fee/ femina to saves the village or some poor move thing ( like ladcke, patty) to make them move better

Give cecile leg ring to make him move better to seize faster and to kill enemy better for class change ( add with an elite ring)

After cecile change class, you can give to fee/ femina to saves the village or some poor move thing ( like ladcke, patty) to make them move better

Fee and Femina are fine flying about. They've got 8 move and they ignore terrain. I personally have Celice hold onto it, I'm still working on having a dancer use it. Patty and Lakche don't really need it that much, both can keep up with the other foot units.

For my shuffling, I'm pretty sure giving the Leg Ring to Leen/Laylea doesn't help turncounts as much as keeping it on Celice, since he has to do so much lonewolfing - past Manster in C8, the entirety of C9, to that left castle that I hate in C10 and also to Tyrfing in C10, over to Edda and possibly Velthomer in F off the top of my head.

Cecile can't equip the Leg Ring because she is a FE3 character.

Topic title and OP says Leg ring. Elite ring follows some other posts. I was merely referring to Leg Ring and not Elite ring.

Elite ring should not stay in one place unless everyone's piss poor. Then end on Sigurd in Chapter 5 to give to Celice.

Sorry about the misunderstanding.

There's no official translations for FE3 characters, thus both Cecil and Cecile are valid. I'd even say Cecile's more valid because Cecil's a dude's name (Cecil Harvey, anyone?)

And either way, neither Cecil nor Cecile are Celice.