FE4 Mafia - Game over

Jaybee

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohai guys.

Sorry for the inactivity, my English teacher hates me and set the deadline for my essay to be 7 p.m, so I spent full effort on that. @__@ But now it's after 7 (my essay sucks, w/e) and so....

Right, thoughts. Um, my first game of mafia, everything I say probably won't make sense. Anyways, I really doubt that Proto and Raymond are mafia scum buddies at the moment, and c'mon, Raymond pretty much summarized the game and just look at his effort.

We've got tons of lurkers----"I SAW YOU ETHER"---"I SAW YOU PROTO"; posting would be nice, but I dunno if that's enough to cast suspicion on them, since I hear that they normally lurk.

Right, I'm not really sure what Core's trying to get at.....? Probably just flawed thinking, but well, I'm concerned.

I'll hold off on voting for now; gotta reread the whole thread again.

Uh, my lurking isn't actually lurking. Basically, what I do is click something and then write down a full page (or maybe just half) of my lab reports before I look back at the screen. My slow internet prevents me from doing everything all in one go, sorry...

I exist now. Sorry for missing the fun so far, guys. I had work to attend, paying the bills and such.

Now then, I suppose I'll be asked about my thoughts as soon as anyone sees this, so may as well just put them here.

On the issue of Raymond and Proto being both mafia, I am highly doubtful. Raymond is being very forthcoming despite nearly no pressure to do so. He is even claiming a relatively scummy role. He is too good a player to make such a decision were he mafia, especially since he has a tendency to perish early on. If he was a mafia player, it would be foolhardy to add kindling to that fire, not worth the crazy WIFOM potential of it. From my point of view, Raymond is as good as town at this point.(Watch me be totally wrong)

Proto's defense as so far was pretty weak. He hasn't done much but ask why he was the target of a harmless Night Action that helped to verify a player's roleclaim. Just be thankful he wasn't a kidnapper or a silencer or a vig or something.

Darros is being sheepy, as Raymond said, but that seems par for the course as far as I can recall.

Core seems really jumpy. His votes are all over the place, and while most of them have some sort of justification behind them, it just seems to lack any solidity. Though that seems to be a symptom of him just not being sure who to vote for yet, since we don't know much.

Let's try... ##Vote: Kay

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall you doing much aside from metagaming Proto. How about we get a peek into that brain of yours?

In fact, Ether can wait.

##Unvote

##Vote: Darros

Explain yourself.

When? When I sheeped you? 1 Vote is not a big deal for a pressure vote. I don't even think it was majority at the time.

Ack clicked post.

But, if I saw a single pressure vote, I'd laugh it off. It's nothing.

Besides, everyone sheeped Proto (I didn't) and no one called them out for sheeping.

@Snike: Any reason you think Strawman is worth voting over Diavolo at this point? If Strawman responded, would you return to supporting a Diavolo lynch?

Also, ducks are town.

It's kind of meta, but a common tell for Ducky when he's mafia is inactivity.

But if I liked the response, I would return to lynching Diavolocal players.

It's kind of meta, but a common tell for Ducky when he's mafia is inactivity.

From my 5 seconds of lurking, I was kind of under the impression he did it regardless of alignment.

I still like ducks, though.

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

RAYKITTY~

furious enough yet?

I would also like to point out the "I would not even agree to voting Kay" statement by Proto is another potential WIFOM. Saying you wouldn't do it doesn't suddenly stop it from being possible.

[17:33] * Kay (~Mibbit@887-57-122-228.dsl1.chtw.wv.frontiernet.net) has joined #sforestmafia

[17:39] * Anouleth (chatzilla@nugguvjqylwrs.plus.com) Quit (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.87 [Firefox 8.0/20111104165243])

[17:52] * Kay (~Mibbit@887-57-122-228.dsl1.chtw.wv.frontiernet.net) Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

Kaaaaaaaay

Also Rein please don't do that...

rein deserves to be modkilled

Also, votals for now, not gonna list previous votes because that's too difficult.

[2] (Iris) - Paperblade, Core

[2] (Kay) - Ether, Proto

[1] (Core) - Prims

[1] (Darros) - Raymond

[1] (Ether) - Darros

[1] (Furet) - Rein

[1] (StSS) - Snike