FE4 Mafia - Game over

Jaybee

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reading the logic read, I have about 7 different questions/statements

1: LOLRaymond's claim. But it makes him cleaner, so For now, Raymond is clean.

2: Darros needs experience. Like me.

3: Furet: Why u so quiet?

4: Hika is smelling fishy with his lurking...

5:Policy Vote: Proto. Unvote Proto

6: Lack of Info is still killer in the earlygame.

7: Who killed Mr. Boddy Prims?

Y'know, Darros could have probably also changed his lynch vote from Ether to Core to get a lynch tie even as scummy as that sounds...as a last resort, after explaining. @___@

Indeed, he could have.

That doesn't work... Unless i'm remembering wrong, active acts of self preservation are not welcomed :< .

Still, it couldn't make the situation any worse for himself, since he was getting lynched. And it might actually work, because I would have tried to pressure someone else instead of voting for a claiming Doctor in Day 1.

Hmmmm ##Vote: Psych

I already stated that he seemed a little suspicious to me anyway based on his inactivity and the way he seemed to get the lost vote onto Darros to kill me. I mean saying you don't want the mafia to die is what any player would say wether they were town or acting town. Not to mention you haven't done anything else this game besides being inactive as much as i usually am in these games. (Which im totally trying to fix, found out i can do stuff at work on my phone.) What reasoning did you have for saying that prims would have been your scum buddy by the way? I mean obviously prims was town and is now dead which sucks because now we have no cop or doctor.

Well, I can explain a couple of things, but with our doctor dead I do feel less safe. But whatever. I voted with Prims because I wanted a lynch that day. I didn't want the doctor's lynch, but that's what Darros does. >_>

I am Town Tracker. I may/may not be able to die with no consequences, but I can't really reveal much more.

Night 0 I followed Snike, who did nothing. NIght 1 I followed Nightmare who visited Snike.

Snike, were you roleblocked or were your results messed with? Or did anyone else try and target Snike and get someone else?

Oh, for the love of...

Seriously, mafia? Seriously?

Aside from the fact that I want to rage at people for killing Prims N1 instead of letting him play for at least a little while (he's new to SF mafia, for damn's sake!), this game is going ridiculously downhill for the town already. Doc is dead, cop is dead, and the tracker has claimed in public. That's freaking terrible.

And what's worse, there's still not much info to work with. I'll need to go back and see what I can piece together.

In case it wasn't clear enough, I think Psych is trustable. He seemed to be fairly pro-town so far, and his claim looks genuine. Besides, we all know that Psych sucks at fake-claiming.

Now, I'm tempted to vote for Core because he's acting ridiculously scummy. Not only was his D1 behaviour completely off, but frankly, pressuring Psych at this point seemed unnecessary to me because Psych's D1 behaviour struck me as pretty pro-town. Again, maybe he's just completely out of practice, maybe his scum-hunting sucks. I'm also not really sure I'm comfortable with the fact that almost all players seem to agree on Core being scummy... Judging from my experience, it's not very common to see mafia bussing each other this early in the game when there's very little reason to do so at this point. But maybe they suddenly improved, I can't exclude that possibility.

I'm not sure what to think of Hika/Shinori, either. Hika lurked and had somewhat off D1 behaviour, but that might've been because he wanted to sub out. Shinori seems to be much more active, and while I'm still not fond of the Psych pressure, Shinori presented reasoning for it that I'll accept for the time being.

Actually, let's do that.

##Vote: Core

I want a claim from you at this point, or failing that, a damn good explanation for your behaviour.

@Kay: That implies that Nightmare's a safeguard. Or at least that's the most logical conclusion I can come to right now.

Actually, screw this. With so many roles having been outed this early, what do you guys think of doing a mass-claim?

Nonononono

We're not mass claiming. Psych shouldn't even have claimed, I mean, what info does that bring to the table? Now we need a watcher or something covering Psych's sorry ass. Mass claiming will bring upon our demise sooner.

In case it wasn't clear enough, I think Psych is trustable. He seemed to be fairly pro-town so far, and his claim looks genuine. Besides, we all know that Psych sucks at fake-claiming.

Now, I'm tempted to vote for Core because he's acting ridiculously scummy. Not only was his D1 behaviour completely off, but frankly, pressuring Psych at this point seemed unnecessary to me because Psych's D1 behaviour struck me as pretty pro-town.

I counter your meat with more meta. You never meta game and I believe you have said you disliked how much meta gaming was going on in mafia at the moment.

And I'm really struggling to see what psych did yesterday. They're all joke posts. Here's everything he said D1.

I claim Town Persuader-Persuader. I persuaded Raymond to persuade Proto to vote for Kay.
....When we start to WINFOM about WINFOM that's when things get complicated.

##Unvote

And um....I feel like Raymond outing himself as Persuader kinda shows he's town. The Mafia persuader would more likely just sit in the shadows and persuade.

I know we can't claim characters, but Raymond, is your character from generation 1 or 2?
Can we reveal what generation our character is from?
suppose I will. I'm pretty sure I'm not voting anyone atm, but JB hasn't put me in votals, and I don't remember unvoting.

##Unvote, Vote Darros

And that's it.

So basically, he went name fishing because flavour is super important, thought you were town and voted for darros. Pretty damn pro town right?

We're not mass claiming.

Then make a better suggestion, for damn's sake.

Psych shouldn't even have claimed, I mean, what info does that bring to the table? Now we need a watcher or something covering Psych's sorry ass.

Maybe he shouldn't have claimed. Fact is, however, he did, and after what happened yesterday, I can see why he'd rather claim early when people vote for him than wait until the last possible moment.

It does bring info to the table, however. We have a fairly believable tracker claim.

Mass claiming will bring upon our demise sooner.

What more do we have to lose, with like half of our roles already exposed and two of our most powerful roles already dead? A mass-claim would force all of the mafia to make fake-claims, allowing us to work out inconsistencies more easily as long as we pay attention.

I can't deny it involves some risk, and I can't guarantee it would work, but it may be the best course of action right now.

If you disagree, make a better suggestion.

I counter your meat with more meta. You never meta game and I believe you have said you disliked how much meta gaming was going on in mafia at the moment.

So, what does that have to do with anything?

And I'm really struggling to see what psych did yesterday. They're all joke posts. Here's everything he said D1.

All? Just because it's Psych doesn't mean that everything he says should be dismissed as a joke.

So basically, he went name fishing because flavour is super important, thought you were town and voted for darros. Pretty damn pro town right?

Call it a gut feeling if it makes you happy.

Also, and this is directed at all alive players, start posting and stop wasting our time.

I apologize for not contributing more. But I have a life right now.

But I think I agree with Raymond in some places

-Trusting Psych. For now

But I agree with kirsche for other places.

-Cons of Mass claiming

So right now, I'm torn between who to trust besides doing a ##Vote: Core

Now, I'm tempted to vote for Core because he's acting ridiculously scummy. Not only was his D1 behaviour completely off, but frankly, pressuring Psych at this point seemed unnecessary to me because Psych's D1 behaviour struck me as pretty pro-town. Again, maybe he's just completely out of practice, maybe his scum-hunting sucks. I'm also not really sure I'm comfortable with the fact that almost all players seem to agree on Core being scummy... Judging from my experience, it's not very common to see mafia bussing each other this early in the game when there's very little reason to do so at this point. But maybe they suddenly improved, I can't exclude that possibility.

I'm not sure what to think of Hika/Shinori, either. Hika lurked and had somewhat off D1 behaviour, but that might've been because he wanted to sub out. Shinori seems to be much more active, and while I'm still not fond of the Psych pressure, Shinori presented reasoning for it that I'll accept for the time being.

Actually, let's do that.

##Vote: Core

I want a claim from you at this point, or failing that, a damn good explanation for your behaviour.

It's my scum hunting. I rely on little more than gut instincts, and unless I get a guilty result or something from my role I usually just follow the leader. ;/

Also Kevin, I went name fishing due to something I can not reveal. Thanks a lot JB.

BUT KILLING ME MAY NOT BE TOTALLY BAD

I'm going to ##Vote Core, I guess. Pressure is always good.

Also Kevin, I went name fishing due to something I can not reveal. Thanks a lot JB.

BUT KILLING ME MAY NOT BE TOTALLY BAD

?

Now i can't stop trying to deduce your cryptic message.