FE4 Mafia - Game over

Jaybee

1) Who are you voting for if you're voting? If you aren't, why not?

2) Who do you feel is contributing the most?

3) The least?

1. I was still catching up, and now I'm waiting for a response from Prims. After that, I'll vote once I get a better idea of what to do with my vote.

2. Raymond

3. Slayer

I'm not even subbed in yet :s

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Who are you voting for if you're voting? If you aren't, why not?

2) Who do you feel is contributing the most?

3) The least?

##Vote: Darros. I know it seems sheepy, but it's near the end of the phase and Raymond's logic strikes me better than any other, and he doesn't strike me as defending himself particularly well.

Raymond, followed by Prims.

Most of us, myself included. I'll try to fix that.

So by my count, we only have any hour left. I might not be around for deadline, but if I am, I'd be willing to switch to Darros to get a lynch since a lynch tie = NL. Nobody else has more than 1 vote, so. Would prefer to see Core gone, though.

Hi guys...

I won't bother asking for a summary of anything.. I have followed somewhat half heartedly... Meh i'll Re-read sometime soon... but i feel like thats basically useless since raymond did leave an interesting summary of what happened a while ago.

Do we need a majority to lynch, or is it just player with the most votes dies? The rules and votecounts say nothing, so.

Well its just in 3 hours... I guess thats good enough of a grace period

Do we need a majority to lynch, or is it just player with the most votes dies? The rules and votecounts say nothing, so.

If there's a majority, the person gets to defend themselves if there's enough time (host discretion).

Otherwise person with most amount of votes dies.

The Duke of Dozel was chosen to ride with the Dukes of Hazzard. During a high-speed chase scene, the General Lee hit a pot hole. Burian, who thought seat belts were for losers, went flying through the windshield into "cough up your role PM" territory.

DARROS HAS BEEN LYNCHED!

Dear user,

You are Burian, Town Doctor

vZrPN.png

You are the holder of the Swanchika, and the Duke of Dozel. You hope to avenge your father’s death, and since Yurius has asked for your assistance, now is the perfect time.

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your Role PM with “Night X – Guard over USER”. If USER is attacked during the Night Phase, you will take the attack for them, but because of Swanchika, you will easily survive.

You are allied with The Empire. You win when all members of The Liberation Army have been eliminated, and all hostile third-party characters have been removed from the game.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 1. NIGHT ONE ENDS ON THURSDAY, DECEMBER 8 AT 4:30 PM GMT +8/WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7 AT 10:00 PM! POST AWAY!

Edited by eclipse

No, seriously, Darros. You don't just lie down to die as the freaking doctor if some people are voting for you D1. You could have claimed, at the very least, instead of happily letting us run into a mislynch. That's just... that's just... ... :facepalm: