First things first

Mizukame

Since it just seems plain rude to start wandering around the forums without properly presenting myself... well, here you have me doing it :P

You can either call me Mizu or Mizukame, either is fine. Regarding Fire Emblem, I've been playing it since the time Fire Emblem 7 was released. Like many others, I didn't even know about it before that (aside of SSBM. Marth ftw, btw). I'm also a rookie FE hacker (more like a total nubcake, to be honest...). That's good part of the reason why I'm joining the forum. Of course, hanging out with other fans not only of FE, but also of... other related things, is also one of my reasons to join. I feel the SF community is kind of nicer than the other ones around, but that's just me.

...This is also the first forum where it's likely everyone will recognize who's in my avatar...lol

Anyway, hope to get along with everyone, and if not, at least most of you. See you around! :3

OMG YOU HAVE MARTH AS YOUR AVATAR~!

Yo. Have fun with hacking, and if you want to wander anywhere else (drafts, spriting, writing, etc.), feel free to do so~!

Welcome to Serenes Forest! Make sure you check out the Code of Conduct before getting too cozy, Mister >:O!

I'm watching you, with your avatar and such.

I feel the SF community is kind of nicer than the other ones around, but that's just me.

Well, that is interesting! Almost everyone involved with the FE community visits SF, though whether they post or not is another matter.

We have stricter rules than other FE forums and a staff that actually does stuff, let's chalk it up to that. It just appears nice, there are a lot of members who are lame when they're not fearful of being exposed in public.

Allow me to explain further.

centuryegg.jpg

Take a look at this "Century Egg"

It has been fermented in a special mud, making both its yolk and white turn pitch black. Some of our members are the same way. They've been submerged in the world of darkness so long that both their body and their heart are black. They cannot be saved, they cannot change. They can only pretend to be something they are not for so long.

Keep that in mind, young one!

Edited by Tangerine

Welcome to Serenes Forest! Make sure you check out the Code of Conduct before getting too cozy, Mister >:O!

I'm watching you, with your avatar and such.

Well, that is interesting! Almost everyone involved with the FE community visits SF, though whether they post or not is another matter.

We have stricter rules than other FE forums and a staff that actually does stuff, let's chalk it up to that. It just appears nice, there are a lot of members who are lame when they're not fearful of being exposed in public.

Allow me to explain further.

centuryegg.jpg

Take a look at this "Century Egg"

It has been fermented in a special mud, making both its yolk and white turn pitch black. Some of our members are the same way. They've been submerged in the world of darkness so long that both their body and their heart are black. They cannot be saved, they cannot change. They can only pretend to be something they are not for so long.

Keep that in mind, young one!

Well, I hope I'm not one.

Well, have fun and Join a draft!!

• 2 weeks later...
Some of our members are the same way. They've been submerged in the world of darkness so long that both their body and their heart are black. They cannot be saved, they cannot change. They can only pretend to be something they are not for so long.

You haven't mentioned my name yet.

And newbie. Unless you can contribute, get the fuck out. This is my territory.

hmm...Roy? Oh, I know! He's from that game. You know, the one with Marth...

So here's some real advice; Tangerine isn't a real admin she's like a bully. What she did was she went up to the dude in charge and said, "give me your lunch money admin title!" And then she beat him up. Don't let this happen to you.

This being said I'm assuming she hasn't seen one of my somewhat recent posts yet...

But yeah, welcome to SFF. I'm Sholes(I should be an admin!)

centuryegg.jpg

How did you get a picture of me!?