Stop me if you've heard this one before

Aurabolt

In case my name looks familiar, I drafted the Gawain and Sephrain & Zelgius Character Pages on SF.

I plan on finishing the latter article. I was more than a little surprised it was published considering it was only half-done when I posted the article. I like to say I have a way of making character bios interesting. I know aobut the Wiki but I know that at the time the Character Stories section was first announced it was a big freaking deal to me XD

Having said that (and assuming no one's working on them) I plan on writing bios for the following people or events:

Sanaki and Micaiah (Radiant Dawn)

Mist (Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn)

Tibarn (PoR/RD)

Naesala (PoR/RD)

Nasir (PoR/RD)

Ranulf (PoR/RD)

The Laguz Alliance (RD)

The Dawn Brigade (RD)

Erika (Sacred Stones)

Ephraim (Sacred Stones)

The Sacred Stones (Sacred Stones)

As before, this is just a list what I'm intererested in doing. If someone else does it I won't Q.Q about it.

Welcome back.

There was another guy who came back after a 2 year hiatus. Lets just say that he and I didn't see eye-to-eye. Hopefully that won't happen between us.

Have fun!

Edited by Ballin' Holyn

Welcome back. You might've been gone so long that you did not realize this forum was now mine, and that VincentASM and Jyosua are dirty slavebutlers who exist only to make me cups of tea.

I hope this change will not be too startling for you to handle.

Enjoy your time back.

Welcome back. You might've been gone so long that you did not realize this forum was now mine, and that VincentASM and Jyosua are dirty slavebutlers who exist only to make me cups of tea.

Enjoy your time back.

And we have all been turned into mindless zombie bodyguards so we can defend our lady, mistress, queen, Empress Tangerine.

But I am 13th. Yearlong resident Newb of SF.

Enjoy your time back.

...Always the kidder xD

Let's see...Michael Jackson was alive the last time I was around so umm...yeah. I remember Jyoshua but he wasn't even a Mod the last time I saw him. I decided to return to SF simply because I love the community feeling you only get with Fansites like this one, Court Records and Fantasy Anime. SF used to have hundreds of people on at once but since Nintendo likes to make us wait for 1st Party Games the drop in traffic here isn't a surprise to me. Don't get me wrong I love the Fire Emblem. Thing is, I know learning Japanese as my second Language would take more time than I can commit right now so...yeah >.>;