The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

I expected the CDU to be the one to bow to AFD first, not FDP <.<

Anyway, politics aside,

source for the Signature art?

The CDU is involved in this as much as well. The only reason why the AFD voted, was to cause more chaos among the governing parties. As much as I despise this party, it is the only party with an "intelligent" policy because it benefits from this. Though a re-election will go to happen. 

art link

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

The training dungeon in TMS is stupid. The way it works is that the longer you're in it, the stronger enemies will get. Problem is, how long that takes is random and the higher level you are, the longer you have to wait. And when you do get enemies appropriate to your level, you better pray that it stays like that for a while.

Honestly, it's better to just grind in whatever the last story dungeon you were in is, because enemy levels are consistent.

Are the other two modes more enjoyable at least? 

I checked out Super Mario Party. 

It is my fourth game of this series after 1, 2 and 9.

9 was an absolute nightmare for having no circled boards and being totally luckbased, but the Switch part goes back to basics. The boards are simple, not entirely luckbased and the minigames, I have played yet, are fun. 

Though it is not only a board game, but it also has a rhythm game (like Just Dance?). Yet have to touch this mode. 

Also lol

Edited by Falcom Knight

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Are the other two modes more enjoyable at least? 

The other two modes are literally the same, the only difference being the stuff you get.

22 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

The CDU is involved in this as much as well.

While true yes, federal-CDU seems to be much more against it then federal-FDP is.

Or maybe i see it that way because of my own bias and always expecting the CDU to do something like this, while not really expecting the FDP to do it (even if there were signs).

Thanks for the Art link btw 😄

Gotta say, CS3 does a fantastic job of making you feel for its characters.
Even if that feeling is seething hatred in one group's case.

I hope I can brutalize the entirety of the Ironbloods faction (minus maybe Millium) soon. Especially Rufus and the Bismarck rip-off. Because HOLY SHIT I hate them all for what they did to Juna's home and Lloyd's group. And I haven't even played the Crossbell games!

Edited by DragonFlames

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:
Spoiler

I hope I can brutalize the entirety of the Ironbloods faction (minus maybe Millium) soon. Especially Rufus and the Bismarck rip-off. Because HOLY SHIT I hate them all for what they did to Juna's home and Lloyd's group. And I haven't even played the Crossbell games!

Say, did you reach Hamel yet?

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Say, did you reach Hamel yet?

Yup. One chapter ago, in fact. The backstory of that place got to me, not gonna lie even if I don't exactly know the characters involved. There was a scene at a grave that served to humanize two of Ouroboros' Enforcers a bit, which I liked.

Also, this game is LOOONG. Like, I am in Chapter 2 and I've already put 31 hours into the thing.

Edited by DragonFlames

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

While true yes, federal-CDU seems to be much more against it then federal-FDP is.

Or maybe i see it that way because of my own bias and always expecting the CDU to do something like this, while not really expecting the FDP to do it (even if there were signs).

Thanks for the Art link btw 😄

I mean, yeah, one big target group of the AFD are extremly conservative CDU voters since their programm comes defibitely nearer to the CDU than to the AFD, but they also said, it is imaginable to work together with CDU and FDP. 

Technically a part of the AFD's program shares with each folks party except Gruenen.

And you're welcome! 

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Then you should've hated ozzy and his lackeys by then xD

Yup, sure do. The Crossbell stuff cemented it further, mostly because one of the characters I got to know better - and came to actually like a lot - was involved, and now I just want to kill every last one of them.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

...is the Gehaburn turning Napugya into Dimitri?

When it comes to people like them, then yes. Yes, it is.
Also, I just realized: Osbourne is Edelgard.

---

Germany's politics is a hivemind of scum, villainy and hypocrisy anyway. The label doesn't matter, they're all just in it for themselves.

Edited by DragonFlames

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Osbro and Edelwaifu.

But i will tell you, us Sky players have been hating Osbro from second 1 xD

I can imagine that.
I think I'm right in assuming that he's one of the main antagonistic forces throughout the series?

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

I can imagine that.
I think I'm right in assuming that he's one of the main antagonistic forces throughout the series?

Yes.

Especially when you get to know behind how much stuff he is. The Olivier vs. Osbro thing has been set up since the end of Sky SC and further set up in Sky 3rd

Edited by Shrimperor

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

As if they will ever do that.

I have 0 trust in the SPD to do anything meaningful.

I have zero trust in any parties, and this since I am able to elect.

The sad thing is that the AFD is the only party with an actual "strategy". 

They are waiting for till the big parties smashing heads against each other and can win the first states.  

Seriously I would have found the current arguing amusing......if I had not been directly affected by this theater.

Honestly I can even see AFD winning Thueringen since I can imagine it can catch up some CDU and FDP voters. 

Edited by Falcom Knight

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Yes.

Thought so. The guy is too important in the grand scheme of things to be exclusive to Erebonia's story.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Especially when you get to know behind how much stuff he is.

Well, so far Cold Steel 3 is like a big string of "Osbourne did it!".
Railway cannons pointing at Calvard? Osbourne did it!
Hijacking Ouroboros' Phantasmal Blaze plan? Osbourne did it!
Rean? Osbourne did it!
Crossbell is annexed? Osbourne did it!
Sandwich fell down? Osbourne did it!

Edited by DragonFlames

37 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Is it even worth to do these modes just for their obtainable stuff, or is it better to skip them? 

Up to you. But i'd personally say just skip them.

22 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Gotta say, CS3 does a fantastic job of making you feel for its characters.
Even if that feeling is seething hatred in one group's case.

Hide contents

Spoiler

Yeah, Rufus is such an asshole. Also, Bismarc rip-off? Whom?

Also you don't gotta worry about Millium, she hasn't changed one bit. 

15 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, this game is LOOONG. Like, I am in Chapter 2 and I've already put 31 hours into the thing.

Ironically, Cold Steel 3 has the least amount of chapters out of any Trails game at four (five if you count the prolouge). Then again, the average number of chapters of Trails games is like, 5 or 6. So 4 chapters doesn't really mean much,

Now Trails in the Sky SC whoo boy. That game has 10 chapters (and FC and SC were originally meant to be one so that would've bee 15 chapters total).

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Thought so. The guy is too important in the grand scheme of things to be exclusive to Erebonia's story.

Yeah, Osborne was setup way back in Sky the 3rd. Well technically, he is first mentioned in Sky SC but he's not actually shown until Sky 3rd.

Osborne is one of the few villains in this series that i like, mainly because he wasn't a moustache-twirler. A villain who's just evil for the sake of it isn't neccisarly a bad thing but 80% of Trails' villains are like that so i have to give credit for Osborne for not being that. Cause despite his questionable methods, it's not like he only did bad things.

12 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

if I had not been directly affected by this theater.

And that's the thing, isn't it? Politics affects us all, usually negatively.

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Well, so far Cold Steel 3 is like a big string of "Osbourne did it!".
Railway cannons pointing at Calvard? Osbourne did it!
Hijacking Ouroboros' Phantasmal Blaze plan? Osbourne did it!
Rean? Osbourne did it!
Crossbell is annexed? Osbourne did it!

You forgot the 100 day war and Hamel 😛

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Sandwich fell down? Osbourne did it!

So that's why my Cereals dissapeared today.

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, Rufus is such an asshole. Also, Bismarc rip-off? Whom?

Also you don't gotta worry about Millium, she hasn't changed one bit. 

Osbourne is the Bismarck rip-off. If you look up the historic German figure Otto von Bismarck, you'll find many striking similarities between the two.

Ironically, Cold Steel 3 has the least amount of chapters out of any Trails game at four (five if you count the prolouge). Then again, the average number of chapters of Trails games is like, 5 or 6. So 4 chapters doesn't really mean much,

Now Trails in the Sky SC whoo boy. That game has 10 chapters (and FC and SC were originally meant to be one so that would've bee 15 chapters total).

Ah, that explains why I'm 31 hours in at Chapter 2. I was wondering how long this game would actually be.

Are the individual Chapters in Sky SC as long as they are in CS3?

Yeah, Osborne was setup way back in Sky the 3rd. Well technically, he is first mentioned in Sky SC but he's not actually shown until Sky 3rd.

Osborne is one of the few villains in this series that i like, mainly because he wasn't a moustache-twirler. A villain who's just evil for the sake of it isn't neccisarly a bad thing but 80% of Trails' villains are like that so i have to give credit for Osborne for not being that. Cause despite his questionable methods, it's not like he only did bad things.

He's one of those cases where the bad far, FAR overshadows the good he does. The only good he tries to do, as far as I can see, is getting rid of the nobility system, something every other nation on that continent had already done a long time ago. Everything else? Evil or at the very least morally questionable.

You forgot the 100 day war and Hamel 😛

That, too!

So that's why my Cereals dissapeared today.

Yup, Osbourne did it! He wanted to make you, the Emperor of Shrimps, go hungry so that you are too weak to fight back when he tries to take your Imperial authority from you.

#BlameOsbourne

Edited by DragonFlames

I watched a speedrun of CSIII past weekend.

It took almost twice as much time as CSI and II did each, so I can only assume it will become a very long game.

Since I needed +40 h for first two parts each, I can only guess it could reach a dimension Persona 5 had.

Edited by Falcom Knight

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Are the individual Chapters in Sky SC as long as they are in CS3?

Nah, the chapters there aren't that long. Like, Chapters 1 to 5 SC together are as long as Act CS2, as an example.

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

The only good he tries to do, as far as I can see, is getting rid of the nobility system

Edelwaifu intensifies

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

something every other nation on that continent had already done a long time ago.

Without trying to conquer the whole continent while at it xD