The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Nintendo porting 8 as opposed to making 9 I guess is why it has no DLC. Gotta save New Donk City and Rosalina for the new game with brand new features, can't attach it to the old one well, they could, they just don't want to.

Speaking of Mario, the Switch is young enough that I think we could get an SMO sequel. I'd want one at least. Not sure how to go about it differently though.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario Party are rather fillers when I am burnt out by my JRPGs.

Is Super Mario Odyssey recommendable for someone who only played SMB3, SMW and SM64 as Mario platformers?

It is on sale right now, and I have heard good things about, so I'm not unimterested in this despite Rosalina is not in this game.

Edited by Falcom Knight

If being bad at fire emblem makes you creepy I am the creepiest person ever

I assume that's where the joke was going, at least

Edited by Caster

Well, I ended up not having the time to play CK2 today. Tomorrow I'm definitely starting the challenge.

I guess the conquest of England will have to wait... for having King Harald as the subject character it'd be shocking if subverting Stamford Bridge wasn't an objective.

---

Well, I instead decided to start DQIV's Chapter 2, where we go from fantasy!Scotland to fantasy!Russia. I think I'm just leaving Zamoksva for Zalenagrad... and that's it. It's kinda late, after all.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

3igORUa.png

best mage I've ever seen

Why is the statspread of the enemies so idiotic?

I know they have a huge gap, but seeing an enemy who has leveled a stat in sixteen levels he should favor is absolutely silly.

Also Mareeta ORKO'ed chapter 21's boss who is a baron with 56 HP and capped defense.

Edited by Falcom Knight

2 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

How to heal in Lulua besides visiting an Atelier?

You make a healing item. Only alchemist can use items in this series btw (there are exceptions, in Ryza everyone can use items and in Sophie, everyone can use items but only Sophie herself can use them infinetly)

Just finished Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore... finally. I enjoyed another run through the game, although there were some changes I was hoping to see that weren't there.

The side story wasn't as long as I had hoped either, but the rewards were pretty nice. Not much to say, it was a pretty easy run through hard mode, considering I know my way around the game.

Something that annoys me personally: Going for a session with a lance at the start only to force me to use fire next even though it's nulled? That's just stupid, and you can't switch in a character like Kiria against Yashiro, because she will die as soon as she's switched in. Also the enemies survive just a bit too long, making the gameplay a little repetitive, since you always have to attack with the same few moves you have.

So...
UgeHDa4.jpg

A... bunch of stuff happened. And a whole bunch of reveals happened. And a whole bunch of "WHAT THE EFF IS GOING ON?!?" happened and probably will continue to happen.
And I'm sitting here going "F***ING FINALLY!!!". The hype is real. Like, actually real. These last few hours of game have really made up for all the crap that happened before. Don't let me down now CS3, you have a good thing going currently.

For PS4 and Switch you can find some Atelier games for 20 € or even less.

...you're right. I actually found Lulua on ebay for 20€

Come for the music, stay for the fun gameplay, beautiful worlds and great characters.

Like with so many games xD

20 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

UgeHDa4.jpg

Get hyped!

Edited by Shrimperor

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Like with so many games xD

That I will not deny!

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Get hyped!

I already am. I just took a bit of a break to process all the stuff that happened and all the info that was revealed.

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I already am. I just took a bit of a break to process all the stuff that happened and all the info that was revealed.

Trails always gives at at the end, that has always been the case.

Even CS2 had a great finale....

before Epilogue happened <.<

WHY.

If Epilogue didn't exist i would've forgiven the game for so much

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

..you're right. I actually found Lulua on ebay for 20€

Meanwhile, I ended up paying full price for Lulua. I mean, I got my money's worth and also it was digital but nice to know there were cheaper options.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Trails always gives at at the end, that has always been the case.

You know what it doesn't have though? Good final bosses. Ok Ordine was like the one exception. But Trails final bosses are usually the worst fights in the game. @DragonFlames let me know how the final boss of CS3 goes.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

But Trails final bosses are usually the worst fights in the game.

Yeah, i agree. They usually have way way way way way too much HP. I liked Sky 3rd's though.

But you know what's hype? The Penultimate Fights. Löwe fight. So good, so good.

Meanwhile, I ended up paying full price for Lulua. I mean, I got my money's worth and also it was digital but nice to know there were cheaper options.

For consoles, if you are not buying on release, used is usually a much much cheaper option

Edited by Shrimperor