• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

to get DSP: Shark Tale, he'd need to actually get to the Fishing Hamlet

i'm convinced he would probably struggle with even Living Failures running into their attacks, nevermind Maria and god forbid Orphan would have his asshole past those

the dude grinded to level 96 before beating Blood Starved Beast when he played Bloodborne before (though he did do Amelia first)

Edited by Tryhard

imo this is worse

c596dc9cb4.png

he wasn't even using miracles (I don't think he ever did) or a primarily faith-scaling weapon by the end...

and wondering why he was getting destroyed with 18 vitality when you level three damage stats and endurance over your survivability for a player that makes frequent mistakes

DSP doesn't know how to build in these games even after like 7 playthroughs

Edited by Tryhard

wow I must have missed this

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/68026-special-needs-trump-supporter-kidnappedtortured-by-blacks/&do=findComment&comment=4658833

he was actually linking youtube videos with bad quality caption thumbnails with stuff like "FAKE CNN NEWS!" seriously lmfao

Edited by Tryhard

It kinda makes me wonder what happens if Trump is found to be guilty of financial crimes, obstruction of justice or whatever else

Do his supporters just label that 'fake news' and claim that the entire establishment is trying to take Trump down? They pretty much were already doing that.

special props to the ones actually thinking the Mueller investigation was going to round up Hillary and other Democrats like Podesta and indict them not too long ago

I don't see the whole Trump experiment ending not-ugly personally.

Edited by Tryhard