• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Tonton said:

me seeing sotc reviews

you dislike it?

I never played it. 12 year old me thought it was a sony rip off of zelda because i was a nintendrone (even though they're nothing alike)

Edited by Nobody

7 minutes ago, Nobody said:

you dislike it?

I never played it. 12 year old me thought it was a sony rip off of zelda because i was a nintendrone (even though they're nothing alike)

yes, i played it on my ps2 a while ago and killed about half of the colossi and really didn't like it, the controls in special were awful

Shadow of the Colossus is ART YOU WORTHLESS PHILISTINE

for what it's worth, the remake/whatever is actually good. I'm not sure if it improves the controls.

Edited by Tryhard

5 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

to be honest sony published that one game that was pretty much just a mediocre rip off of smash bros so maybe sony are nintenyearolds

i'b be okay with it if sony decided to rip off one the good nintendo series such as fire emblem

instead they went with boring smash bros, dooming the game from the start.

2 minutes ago, Tonton said:

yes, i played it on my ps2 a while ago and killed about half of the colossi and really didn't like it, the controls in special were awful

but tonton you like monster hunter

4 minutes ago, Nobody said:

i'b be okay with it if sony decided to rip off one the good nintendo series such as fire emblem

instead they went with boring smash bros, dooming the game from the start.

but tonton you like monster hunter

sony should get kaga and make their own aaa fire emblem

4u was not that bad on that front but was one of the things that i thought was holding the game back on 3ds lol, i'm sure controls will be just fine for mhw

Edited by Tonton

kefka was not a god :c

also, they should have at least had the decency of including an actual smt game

1 hour ago, Tonton said:

sony should get kaga and make their own aaa fire emblem

4u was not that bad on that front but was one of the things that i thought was holding the game back on 3ds lol, i'm sure controls will be just fine for mhw

i'd buy it

tbh as long as you spend half an hour killing a monster that will try to run after a while, I don't think I will ever enjoy MH

that demo made sure I'm never trying the series lol

Edited by Nobody

51 minutes ago, shezzy said:

you fuckers are the reason I’m so paranoid about fucking up my computer

:^)

To be fair, this is a guy who is using our software that literally has their database on his laptop so it's such a dickass to do anything with it. Plus I have to Teamviewer to his laptop anytime I want to do anything instead of just using Linux to SSH in for a command line like I would prefer to do.

Because he wants to be able process candidates as a recruitment company, but because he doesn't have the database on a server that's always the same instead of a laptop that could change IP, he has to have a remote tunnel session starting to make sure the connection to the database is always active when he wants to use it, which is just dumb shit.

Edited by Tryhard