• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i think we can all see that hidden post. I think posts that were hidden before the forum update are visible to regular members for some reason

Edited by Nobody

3 hours ago, Tryhard said:

It kinda makes me wonder what happens if Trump is found to be guilty of financial crimes, obstruction of justice or whatever else

Do his supporters just label that 'fake news' and claim that the entire establishment is trying to take Trump down? They pretty much were already doing that.

special props to the ones actually thinking the Mueller investigation was going to round up Hillary and other Democrats like Podesta and indict them not too long ago

I don't see the whole Trump experiment ending not-ugly personally.

If I understand the pattern correctly, the next stage is for them to claim that whatever Trump is guilty of isn't really that bad at all.

it's kinda a hard look when a lot of the same people were going ballistic over Bill Clinton lying about oral sex if they were around then

that, and they just have to admit they're still supporting a criminal at that point even if they rationalise the charges as being not that bad (because Republicans aren't going to impeach him unless it gets really bad)

Edited by Tryhard

i must have missed this

i'm sure you'll appreciate nobody =)

i'm pretty sure he took down this playthrough and never finished it because he was mad at atlus

i'm sad, my ps4 hard drive got corrupted and I lost all my save data

Edited by Tryhard

29 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Trump's golf course will be a world wonder :^)

"We're gonna build a huge golf course, it's gonna be beautiful, people."

When Trump alternative leader for the US?

21 minutes ago, Chen said:

can scotland even TOUCH this? btfo

>overblown opera shit
>getting cuckolded by a japanese hentai game

typical germans

75a8d8641d.png

I met a person with Dies Irae in their name in Smite, and they were our best player, showing that clearly Dies Irae fans must have over 200 IQ at least.

he never answered my question, as clearly I was beneath him =(

075449b257.png

Edited by Tryhard

3cd452c2be.png

>he made another shower review video
>for getting 500 subs on twitch or something
>because he knows it's a meme that will get people to watch

actual_nightmares.jpg

4 minutes ago, Chen said:

Sometimes there are works of fiction where you feel that the author has honed his skills for his entire life just to bring that story to reality. I felt it with Tolstoy’s “War & Peace”, got a glimpse of it in Dostoevsky’s “Crime & Punishment” and got completely overwhelmed by it in Full Metal Daemon Muramasa. From the authentic-sounding ancient Japanese prose, to a meticulously constructed alternate history of early 20th century and carefully researched martial arts of real samurai; you simply can’t make a story so vast and this profound unless you sacrifice majority of your life researching and contemplating the subject matter. Muramasa is a masterpiece, and it sends shivers down my spine just imagining what Narahara Ittetsu, a certified master of ancient Japanese martial arts and by no means a professional writer, had to go through to bring this grand work to life.

this person writes pretentious :^)