The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Oh btw i wasn’t really salty, that was tge knly post u made commenting veronica’s win. After making that post i proceeded withh my life and didnt teally carw about it

imm just clarifying that because im drunkplol

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

what you drinking

They're all on PC only and on Steam AFAIK

If you wanna play a "classic" one, Medieval II and its expansion is from 2006/2007. The Empire/Napoleon games were focusing on more of the world map came out after those, but I didn't think they were as good, and Rome II is generally considered to be a mediocre release (though it did vastly improve since it was released)

The more demanding PC ones I would recommend in order of release is Shogun 2, Attila, and Warhammer 1 (and 2, which just came out a few months ago)

Edited by Tryhard

36 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

what you drinking

They're all on PC only and on Steam AFAIK

If you wanna play a "classic" one, Medieval II and its expansion is from 2006/2007. The Empire/Napoleon games were focusing on more of the world map came out after those, but I didn't think they were as good, and Rome II is generally considered to be a mediocre release (though it did vastly improve since it was released)

The more demanding PC ones I would recommend in order of release is Shogun 2, Attila, and Warhammer 1 (and 2, which just came out a few months ago)

Just beer lol

i see, cool.

2 hours ago, Nobody said:

Hmm, I’ll look into it. Is it like civ?

You’re crazy. Ephraim best lord and Hector is cool even if I prefer Eliwooood (building a five star plus ten eli right now with broy build).

85eb1ed3466a894dee6b8592db47b0b5.jpg

Edited by FrostyFireMage

I was always a intravert asocial nerd, but i always loved exsercizing. Like, i can’t stand team sports, but as a teenager i was a great swimmer, and i’ve worked out since i was 15. I don’t know how anyone can feel good with thenselves thinking as that person in the screenshot.

I also cant take anyone seriously when they say non physical stuff such as esports and even chess are sports

like, when i was 13, before esports were even a thing, and people told me chess was a sport i’d go like lol nope chess don’t make you fit and dont improve your health

Edited by Nobody

pride made me play bloodborne on shareplay because hes pride and it consisted of my character, drunk aunt, getting mauled by some mutt until i figured out how to use the controls

and then i just rolled into shit the rest of the time and ran away from a crowd of like five dudes because lazy

9 hours ago, shezzy said:

would you consider golf a sport?

darts is THE sport

9 hours ago, Nobody said:

I was always a intravert asocial nerd, but i always loved exsercizing. Like, i can’t stand team sports, but as a teenager i was a great swimmer, and i’ve worked out since i was 15. I don’t know how anyone can feel good with thenselves thinking as that person in the screenshot.

I mean I really don't as much as I should, and I consider that a bad thing

but technically "sports" could be referred to as watching football on the couch with a beer.

darts is THE sport

Not anymore since Phil Taylor retired.

Seriously darts is really fun to watch. Not a pub sports anyomore as it was about 20-30 years ago. Thankfully it was taken seriously and is shown in Free-TV nowadays.

Actually pub sports like Darts and Snooker are the only sports I constantly follow on TV. 

Edited by 豊聡耳 神子

4 hours ago, Fleece said:

pride made me play bloodborne on shareplay because hes pride and it consisted of my character, drunk aunt, getting mauled by some mutt until i figured out how to use the controls

and then i just rolled into shit the rest of the time and ran away from a crowd of like five dudes because lazy

BB is fun

you should kill the guys to get blood echoes and level up

1 hour ago, Tryhard said:

but technically "sports" could be referred to as watching football on the couch with a beer.

Well, that’s watching, not playing/doing them

1 hour ago, Tonton said:

lol i summoned two guys for vordt and we just ganged on him and the fight was over in a flash it was no fun

should just keep trying to solo even if it takes 100 tries

Haha what a casul, playing the game on easy mode

might as well watch a let’s play

solo play is the only way

it is fun to sunbro people from time to time though

57 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Well, that’s watching, not playing/doing them

I think that guy didn't like people who liked sports in general lol

Edited by Tryhard

https://forward.com/fast-forward/393595/holocaust-denier-will-be-gop-nominee-in-illinois-congressional-race/

Jones, a former leader of the American Nazi Party, has a campaign website containing a section called “Holocaust?” in which he calls the genocide of six million Jews “the biggest blackest lie in history.”

Edited by Tryhard