The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

I played BOTW on a Wii U gamepad, which is way worse than the Switch, and had no issue.

Maybe my eyes are fucked then, I dunno

2 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

ZaBE4df.png

say it with me folks

A

I gotta admit, it takes a bold, creative soul to look at the default stuff on their computer, ignore like, solitaire or something, and say "I am going to entertain myself with excel today"

• Replies 180.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

JSn6GWu.png

(the description that follows)

With minimum int stats to keep him from getting to powerful in bg2 after all, his mother did drop him on his head when he was child. I was lucky to roll a 18/00 strengh relatively fast and get quite decent stats everywhere, except for the intelligence and wisdom part which are completely. Best weapon proficiences for both bg1 and bg2 soloing are scimitar quarterstaffs in bg kill drizt for his scimitars, in bg2 you get one with an extra. Ninjato don t break and are d8 slashing, so that s nice, and bows have 2 attacks. I have to say, my current skald comes nowhere near any of those stats, her only really good points are in char int, both at 18 and her constitution sucks.
As you can see i can make a neutral good assassin with 2x backstab at level 1 in bgee. Pausing the game is very important in baldur s gate. you can pause the game at any time by hitting the space bar or by clicking the little clock in the. Poll which is the best class in pillars of eternity?.
Baldur s gate enhanced edition screenshot. Here is your absolute basic kick butt melee character a male half orc fighter. I agree with recklessheart, that vic definitely can be one of the best tanks.. with the right equipment and buffs your really have a beast.. here s my . 2. as a paladin inquisitor, is it more suitable to go for two handed weapons swords specialization or two weapon style dual wield ? or maybe both??. Making a perfect mage in baldur s gate ee/bgee 2. rawr! you can be a bear, a boar, a...cat, a...stag?...or a wolf!.
Baldur s gate 2 ee character creation. Teen wolf meets baldur s gate. With the tactics mod, dragons won t let you cast all of your buffs. Baldur s gate enhanced edition character creation guide. Yep, cromwell that s the guy he s right where the hand cursor is pointing, in the docks district of athkatla. I don t have the helmet of defense since it required having a companion to take the fall...and that violates the . 2 share on google share on twittershare on facebook.
Baldur s gate ee tutorial part 2 char creation and numbers. If only there were a way to add in a 2 tweed cap like in. Baldur s gate ii is much more of a high level adventure than its predecessor,. Creating a character does sex matter? no. back in 1998 the developers shoved their political agenda of gender equality down our throats rather than give us. Class fighter/mage alignment chaotic good proficiencies bows, large swords spells sleep, magic missile.
baldur s gate 2 enhanced edition review one of the best crpgs ever is now on iphone review toucharcade. Always wanted to play baldur s gate with a bg2 class/kit? now you can.
Some annoyances i encountered, though, include how khalid started initiating dialogue about twice per each map like if i d tried to kick him out. Go to start programs black isle and pick your baldur s gate game and then launch the configuration or config utility bgconfig . 96 stat points, no tomes applied yet and yes my forum id is based upon this pale, doomed chion elf, because when i think of baldur s gate,. There are two different ways of getting to grips with the core concepts of the game. you could go through the tutorial that s accessed through the main menu. Baldur s gate enhanced edition level 1 mage solo full game.
Baldur s gate portraits google search. best charname class and build? 1. priest of lathander 2. conjurer. keep it simple. favourite party member? rp wise 1. minsc 2. viconia gameplay wise .
Baldur s gate baldur s gate 2 mazzy fentan 2.0 by s0ulafein. Katanas and scimitars. hard to top dak kon s zerth blade for a fighter/mage. yeah okay it s got a low enchantment value so there are a lot of things immune. Image and video hosting by tinypic. The black pits is one of the enhancements that make up baldur s gate enhanced edition that allows you to create a full party and battle through fifteen.
Baldur s gate portraits google search. Baldur s gate enhanced edition. Turns out 21 strenh, dual wielding 2 long sword 1 s with 4 points of proficiency, can make short work of anything especially if imoen shoots a mage. Tips for gamers new to baldur s gate ii. Baldurs gate 2 ee screenshot baldurs gate 2 ee screenshot. Baldur s gate reference screenshot. Kiku tenshi is 90 attribute points of beautiful exotic and deadly, and more than capable of delivering samurai style justice to baldur s gate!.
Now, since we re already here, we may as well get this over with. it s mostly unimportant because hexxat is not so much usable to us, but it s new content,. He s a human berserker, who s all set to dual class into cleric once i can make the game let me, it s being stubborn . Here s class selection i ll break it down again. Just rolled this after 30 hours of attempts elven mages have terrible stat rolls. Let s play in question obvious i just watched the first few episodes covering things i ve already done.
This mod adds magical career tomes to the first baldur s gate game. old choose your baldur s gate dark alliance 2 character! youtube. Okay, yes, this is a pretty late review of baldur s gate 2 enhanced edition 9.99 . the game initially released on ipad about a year ago, and we didn t do. Baldur s gate isandir creates custom portraits for baldur s gate that blend with the original game. Yes, i need all the spell slots i used every spell i had in order to kill demogorgon in ascension. i wouldn t have killed him with 1 less abi dalzim,.
Baldur s gate ii screenshot. A fmc under the bgee level cap has only 1 thac0 worse than a f/c, 0,5 arp and doesn t get an access to the 4th level divine spells, but instead gets an. Beamdog s baldur s gate siege of dragonspear is a twenty five hour expansion featuring new areas, companions, a new class and more. Isandir creates custom portraits for baldur s gate that blend with the original game portraits, in. Best time 0 23 09 by eli smilge chase on 2010 01 19, done in 26 segments.
Stopping at infinity baldur s gate 1 2, icewind dale, planescape torment. the something awful forums. Ok, she is in tob, but the only tob object is the improved cloak 2, that still is 2 and the original non improved item is found in soa. Isandir creates custom portraits for baldur s gate that blend with the original game portraits, in both the baldur s gate 1 and baldur s gate 2 styles. Oh, and by the way, wild mage is the best mage class in the game don t let anyone tell you otherwise. In an article on this site, ilya zarembsky asked it in a different way what exactly does it mean to preserve a video game? that article explored a host.
For those who don t know, bards are more or less the . Story timeline. baldur s gate. Baldur s gate ii screenshot.

Among the topics I engaged in you have why '13 reasons why' is an awful show, the fact that there's no problem in disliking astrology and that it's not exclusive to straight men, being an rational stance to take and what would happen to people who oppose communism in a ideal communist society, alongside an analysis of what I think of each pokemon generation

Aaaaaaand... you can just add "pissing off vegans" to the list of things I did on resetera today

8 minutes ago, Pull My Devil Trigger said:

nobody did you get fallout 76

nope

never played any fallout game. I think Bethesda are bad developers tbh

Edited by Nobody

3 minutes ago, shezzy said:

Just go on /v/ nobody

this high school friend of mine used to talk a lot about 4chan back then, and how he spent a lot of time on it, so I decided to check it out.

Never went back to it, to put it simply.

In retrospect, I should have expected something bad, because that friend was ("is?", idk, haven't talked to him since the end of high school) a furry who was quite fond of sexually harrassing other guys, including yours truly.

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

Among the topics I engaged in you have why '13 reasons why' is an awful show, the fact that there's no problem in disliking astrology and that it's not exclusive to straight men, being an rational stance to take and what would happen to people who oppose communism in a ideal communist society, alongside an analysis of what I think of each pokemon generation

i wanna see links plz

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

i wanna see links plz

7 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

i wanna see links plz

https://www.resetera.com/threads/not-the-onion-vice-uk-why-straight-men-hate-astrology-so-much.82387/

https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-u-think-communism-could-actually-work.82338

https://www.resetera.com/threads/study-“13-reasons-why”-might-be-contributing-to-teen-suicide-risk.82440

tbf most people in each topic agree with me, the issue is not the forum, but rather the fact that I'm engaging on those discussions at all, when I could or should be doing something more important or more enjoyable.

1 minute ago, shezzy said:

Why were you friends with furries?

beggars can't be choosers.

Tbh, he only started being really weird after we became friends, then when he got really weird we stopped talking much and then later he got much better, stoping with the harassing or talking about his weird... interests.

character progression i guess

truth be told the only contact i've had with anything furry-related was when I went to folsom street fair and there were people using furry anal plugs and leather dog masks

3 minutes ago, shezzy said:

this is why bolsonaro won

this was in san francisco aka liberal wonderland

also, nobody: just to be clear, you're grannvale?

5 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

truth be told the only contact i've had with anything furry-related was when I went to folsom street fair and there were people using furry anal plugs and leather dog masks

jesus christ

1 minute ago, Pull My Devil Trigger said:

And no I'm not one

suspicious

Just now, Nobody said:

jesus christ

oh there was one guy with a full furry suit