The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

1 minute ago, NickelPlateRoad said:

That's a good question actually... What is you all'sĀ favorite music genre? I might as well get to know some of you while I'm here and I love music.

When it comes to actual bands, I like Heavy Metal the most, but I listen to pretty much anything that isn't rap or hip-hop.
Or German Schlager. *shudders*

Though admittedly, most of the music I listen to at the moment comes from video games.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Oh, I like XD as a game much more, so I agree with you there. Purifying Shadow Pokemon isnt a complete pain in the rear in that game, which is nice.

Which is a good thing, since in XD, there's a grand total of 83 Shadow PokƩmon to purify compared to Colosseum's 48.
Having the option to passively purify up to 9 Shadow PokƩmon at once while still progressing the game was a really, really good change in light of that.

14 minutes ago, NickelPlateRoad said:

That's a good question actually... What is you all'sĀ favorite music genre? I might as well get to know some of you while I'm here and I love music.

Me? I hear a bit of everything. Though if I were to give specific examples, then my among my most favorite bands is Soda Stereo.

Obligatory:

Always take the excuse to post it, hahaha.

11 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

When it comes to actual bands, I like Heavy Metal the most, but I listen to pretty much anything that isn't rap or hip-hop.
Or German Schlager. *shudders*

Though admittedly, most of the music I listen to at the moment comes from video games.

Video games do have that unique style of music that can be captivated doesn't it...

I guess I'll get it out the way early and be the black sheep by saying my favorite genre is Folk and Country.

1 minute ago, NickelPlateRoad said:

Video games do have that unique style of music that can be captivated doesn't it...

Indeed they do. Especially the soundtracks for JRPGs tend to mix and match genres together, sometimes even within one song. It works surprisingly well.

26 minutes ago, NickelPlateRoad said:

Classical music, particularily of the romantic era, but postromantic symphonies are my favourite. (Stenhammar's 2nd, Kalinnikov's first and Mahler's second are ones I am quite fond of.) So elitsit even Saint reubenio would be ashamed!

When I'm not alone, I like 80's music.Ā 

Weekend is near, so I finally can play Zero in a language I understand.

8 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Those two on the bottom right sure look familiar. That brown-haired dude, too.

Spoiler

I consider it as a rhetorical question since Tio is easy to identify thanks to her cat ears.

Ā 

1 minute ago, Falcom Knight said:

Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

I consider it as a rhetorical question since Tio is easy to identify thanks to her cat ears.

Ā 

And then you put cat ears on everyone and she's instantly camouflaged. XD

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I can't get over the fact of that name.

Tio is Uncle in Spanish. Pft,Ā lol...

Well, that's awkward...

Also I thought about something past night:

Super Smash Bros should add Atelier protagonist.

It's like the Dragon Quest Hero of having like eight protagonists with having all the same moveset.

Their moveset would go a bit in the direction of villager by using various items (hammer, rod, bomb, self healing...).

B Button does alchemy. The longer it's done, the more powerful the item / weapon is.

It would be a great opportunity to add an only female character.

None of the added characters has been female yet aside of gendersplit Byleth.

Just now, Falcom Knight said:

It's like the Dragon Quest Hero of having like eight protagonists with having all the same moveset.

Their moveset would go a bit in the direction of villager by using various items (hammer, rod, bomb, self healing...).

B Button does alchemy. The longer it's done, the more powerful the item / weapon is.

This is a good idea. We can Ryzap our enemies with our powers and Puni sh the disbelivers!

3 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

That would actually be pretty cool.

But I can hear the Smash fanbase already:
"Durr, it's a generic anime waifu! Wtf!"
"This character doesn't deserve to be here. Wtf!"
"Lol, imagine including something from this game made for pedos! Lolololololol!!1!!oneeleven!!one"

1 minute ago, Benice said:

This is a good idea. We can Ryzap our enemies with our powers and Puni sh the disbelivers!

Just for those puns, you deserve an award. XD

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Alchemust you encourage me? Puns do have an alchemisterious effect on people,Ā though.

28 minutes ago, Benice said:

What a puni.

But seriously, why not adding big puni as boss!?

25 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

That would actually be pretty cool.

But I can hear the Smash fanbase already:
"Durr, it's a generic anime waifu! Wtf!"
"This character doesn't deserve to be here. Wtf!"
"Lol, imagine including something from this game made for pedos! Lolololololol!!1!!oneeleven!!one"

This makes me sad.

Though I guess for the same reason wasn't added a Neptunia character likely yet.

The only character I've ever wanted in Smash Brothers was Ezio.

only to see how easily that was ripped away from me.

52 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Also who is Atelier? if I may ask.

5 minutes ago, NickelPlateRoad said:

It' a game series thing. I haven't played it yet, but the art looks cool. But don't search up Ryza and scroll down... yikes...

I still have hopes for Crash Bandicoot.

I'd say, I've wanted to try the Atelier series out. Though that might still go a long time unfulfilled for now.

22 minutes ago, NickelPlateRoad said:

The only character I've ever wanted in Smash Brothers was Ezio.

only to see how easily that was ripped away from me.

A JRPG series with few elements of a simulation.

But don't search up Ryza and scroll down... yikes...

Oh my...

You can see it from this way: Reisalin has by the most fanart of all Atelier characters.

Of course there are some in which she wears less or nothing.

Tbf it's only logical owed to her nice body.Ā 

Edited by Falcom Knight

8 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Which is a good thing, since in XD, there's a grand total of 83 Shadow PokƩmon to purify compared to Colosseum's 48.
Having the option to passively purify up to 9 Shadow PokƩmon at once while still progressing the game was a really, really good change in light of that.

I like the creativity on the system, too. I also appreciate that the shadow pokemon have decent attacks to use, so theyĀ aren't slowing you down in battle either.

9 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

This makes me sad.

Though I guess for the same reason wasn't added a Neptunia character likely yet.

Most likely, yeah.
I'd like it if Neptune or anyone from that series was added to Smash. Would give me a reason to buy Smash Ultimate, at the very least. But the chances of that happening are next to nothing, not just because the fans would riot (I mean, fans rioting didn't stop Byleth), but because Neptunia and Atelier both are third party franchises which aren't especially well known to many people.

9 hours ago, NickelPlateRoad said:

It's a long-running series of JRPGs that put a large focus on a crafting system known as alchemy. It's a rather light-hearted series, though it does have some more serious stories as well. For the most part, they are sit-down-and-feel-good kind of games, though.

9 hours ago, Benice said:

But don't search up Ryza and scroll down... yikes...

I wonder how I managed to look up art of characters from games I like to use as desktop wallpapers and not see any lewd ones so far.

2 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

I like the creativity on the system, too. I also appreciate that the shadow pokemon have decent attacks to use, so theyĀ aren't slowing you down in battle either.

Indeed. It's to the point where I am somewhat sad that they lose those attacks when they're purified, because some of them are downright broken.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Time to marathon until the end

Me with every game ever.
Once I get to a final chapter/the final stretch in a game, I usually play until it's done.

Edited by DragonFlames