Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

Rapier, remember all these kill nighty things were made before the whole 13th deal. I am we avare he should be killed first and I am voting for him.

As for why I thinked why we should do what persuator wants is simply the possibility of persuator and nightmare being both mafia members and thus knowing more than us. This was made when we had no better lynch option in my eyes and I acted based on the slight lead there was. Now the situation is different and I am going for 13th lynch.

Well, it doesn't really matter if we had a 'kill Nighty' thing before the Persuader made his move. Now it makes even more sense: He persuated Rein to vote on Nightmare to contribute to this mess, and now he's trying "indirectly" to make sure that we have a reason to lynch him.

You have also tried firmly to convince people to vote on Nighty as soon as the Persuader made his move.

Now that you see just how screwed up your argument was, you changed it so that you wouldn't drag anymore attention. Sho, you ARE the Mafia Persuader. As I said before, you aren't a fool to trust an annonymous persuader like that. Seeing which kind of player he is? Lol this is a stupid justification. Seeing what's up with Nightmare? You know better than me that the Persuader knows nothing.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes. I forgot to add one thing to both of my posts.

I WILL MOST LIKELY be quitting NOC. I hate it. I really do. I like having that capability to go in, talk with others in PM, and try to find information. I may not be a good player in general, but I at least know more about OC than I do NOC.

So yeah. I will likely quit when I am lynched, unless someone can think of a good reason why I shouldn't.

Rapier, assuming 13th is telling the truth about being a persuader, how could Sho possibly be the persuader? 2 seems extremely unlikely and if Sho was the persuader and not 13th, shouldn't he have said something by now?

Well, it doesn't really matter if we had a 'kill Nighty' thing before the Persuader made his move. Now it makes even more sense: He persuated Rein to vote on Nightmare to contribute to this mess, and now he's trying "indirectly" to make sure that we have a reason to lynch him.

You have also tried firmly to convince people to vote on Nighty as soon as the Persuader made his move.

Now that you see just how screwed up your argument was, you changed it so that you wouldn't drag anymore attention. Sho, you ARE the Mafia Persuader. As I said before, you aren't a fool to trust an annonymous persuader like that. Seeing which kind of player he is? Lol this is a stupid justification. Seeing what's up with Nightmare? You know better than me that the Persuader knows nothing.

Rapier? What in blazes are you saying?

Sho is scummy, yes, but why would he try to play like that? He may be one weird player, but he's not an idiot.

This kind of gives me more reason to Unvote: Blitz, ##Vote Sho though. Not bad deduction, even if it makes less sense than I do, imo.

jesus christ i just fucking posted

do all my posts have to be in fucking rainbows for people to notice them

Yes, Yes they do.

Actually, my apologies. I completely overlooked it.

So, yeah, change that to a

Rein: Be helpful, but you seem town.

Oh yes. I forgot to add one thing to both of my posts.

I WILL MOST LIKELY be quitting NOC. I hate it. I really do. I like having that capability to go in, talk with others in PM, and try to find information. I may not be a good player in general, but I at least know more about OC than I do NOC.

So yeah. I will likely quit when I am lynched, unless someone can think of a good reason why I shouldn't.

1) They won't be doing OCs

2) It's always bad to lose players. Everyone is valuable, so it'll be bad to lose you. But that's your choice, unfortunately...

Also, Strawman: If the 13th is really the Persuader, then yeah my argument is broken. But if the 13th isn't, the Persuader most likely wanted to pin his vote on Nighty to make something useful from his ability/wanted to confuse us, and this behavior fits Sho perfectly.

Rapier? What in blazes are you saying?

Sho is scummy, yes, but why would he try to play like that? He may be one weird player, but he's not an idiot.

This kind of gives me more reason to Unvote: Blitz, ##Vote Sho though. Not bad deduction, even if it makes less sense than I do, imo.

Yet he's playing like that, and I agree that he isn't an idiot. Don't try to argue "that's impossible, he wouldn't do it!" when the facts are countering the thoughts and opinions.

Rapier, assuming 13th is telling the truth about being a persuader, how could Sho possibly be the persuader? 2 seems extremely unlikely and if Sho was the persuader and not 13th, shouldn't he have said something by now?

Put yourself in Sho-the-Mafia-Persuader's shoes.

Someone else claimed TOWN Persuader, which resulted in mass havoc and confusion on the part of the entire game

Would YOU counterclaim something, or give a hint that you are persuader?

Didn't think so. It keeps them off your scent for the course of the day.

1) They won't be doing OCs

2) It's always bad to lose players. Everyone is valuable, so it'll be bad to lose you. But that's your choice, unfortunately...

Also, Strawman: If the 13th is really the Persuader, then yeah my argument is broken. But if the 13th isn't, the Persuader most likely wanted to pin his vote on Nighty to make something useful from his ability/wanted to confuse us, and this behavior fits Sho perfectly.

1) If Kirsche's can get rolling, its OC. But yeah.

2) EXPLAIN HOW I HAVE BEEN VALUABLE! I haven't. Its why this dang mess started.

And to the other, given I can't figure out multiquote yet

I know it contradicts. It just doesn't seem logical. Why would he do that?

I can only think that he's mafia, and given a persuasion, he's hiding behind it as a way to get something he wants done.

I wake up, and now I have even MORE to summarize? AAAAaAAAAaAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!

13th, I'd say you really, REALLY need NOC practice. In OC, all I see you do is follow people around. In NOC, you're forced to stand on your own. It's tricky and scary, but if you're willing to face it, then you will improve at OC. Right now, I think you need to learn from this game, and not run away from NOC because it's too hard.

I'll probably break up my summaries, since this thing likes spawning pages while I blink.

Well, even so in that case he's Mafia, and the Persuator is also Mafia for not claiming at this point.

Unvote

##Vote: Sho

If you're really the Town Persuader (TO 13TH), claim now!

I wake up, and now I have even MORE to summarize? AAAAaAAAAaAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!

13th, I'd say you really, REALLY need NOC practice. In OC, all I see you do is follow people around. In NOC, you're forced to stand on your own. It's tricky and scary, but if you're willing to face it, then you will improve at OC. Right now, I think you need to learn from this game, and not run away from NOC because it's too hard.

I'll probably break up my summaries, since this thing likes spawning pages while I blink.

hopefully you will be busy all day and fail to scold me for my crazyness

I'm torn. Having been a town persuader before, I want to believe 13th. However, he is making it extremely difficult to do so. Also, lynching him and finding out could get us some nice info, possibly a mafia member if he is lying, and clear up this ridiculous idea of people thinking Sho is the persuader(I don't even understand where that came from).

##Vote: 13thshadow for now.

But I will apologize for saying I don't deserve to win as well as for saying I'm fool. That one was a tired lastditch effort to stay alive, which, given I'm the last 4 pages of discussion, isn't the case. So I will continue playing my normal style, withdrawing my Fool claim.

I am Town Persuader. I can use my power in the day to make one person vote for another person. When I do it, it results in that flavor. I needed to see what happened, so I used random.org, put all the names in, and got 2 after the first, where it wanted me to vote Rein, which, granted, is A) stupid, and B) redundant.

Sounds reasonable to me. I still think he's likely to be town, but it's not like we have any great leads. Still, we should use as much of the day as possible. Nightmare, get in here and have an actual opinion.

Also, off-topic, but 13th, you're a valuable player because A) You sign up for games. IMO the biggest problem with mafia on SF is that it's really hard to get people to play. Not the skill level like people say occasionally. If we keep losing players, pretty soon we won't be able to start any games at all, and it won't matter how incredibly smart anyone is. And B) Despite what that seems to imply, you're not just a name on a player list, either. You actually post, and unlike a few people, you learn from your mistakes. Pretty fast, too. Also, I'd really say you're better at NOC than OC, but that's just my opinion.

8. Kay - Early sheeping. Bits of tunneling,. But over all promotes conversation.

How on earth was I sheeping/tunneling? I'm glad you think I'm doing something useful, I suppose, but there are people who were sheeping a lot more than that.

oh god...

(i was busy playing card games so i didn't answer faster)

I wanted to kill nighty because if I were mafia persuator I would think "hmm if I now persuade someone, he most likely is not lynched so I should totally persuade people to lynch my teammate"

Last thing I would do is run the vote.

On what?

Do you think 13th is town/mafia/fool?

Do you think 13th is the Persuader?

If not, who do you think is the Persuader?

Who do you think is most suspicious now?

If it's 13th, who do you think is next most suspicious?

Who do you think is least suspicious?

Do you think there is a Sniper?

List everyone in order of how likely they are to be town-aligned.

There's a whole lot to talk about right now.