Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

Well lets see my dear and beatifull and genious and stuff Kay

my lil thoughs on everyone:

1. D4V3 (Rein) - pops in every now and then, says nothing that gets my attention

2. JB - I still think his accusiations for 13th were random but if just about everyone else thinks otherwise, I happily let the matter be.

3. eclipse - Nothing much to say about her, made summary and thats nice

4. Core - I have not that much to say about him. He follows the game says something every now and then

5. Bizz - I have no read what so ever on her

6. Shinori - where are you my friend?

7. Nightmare - I wouldn't mind lynching him for the info it gives, otherwise nothing much to say

8. Kay - promotes conversations

9. Rapier - Changes his logic more often than his username. I kinda like him at the moment as he clearly tries to contribute

10. Blitz - Trying out new tricks, nothing of greater interest in my eyes

11. Iris - votals and saying few good things.

12. Strawman - says few things but few good things in that

13. 13th - do I really need to say anything?

14. Sho - is serial killer IS PRINCESS K

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'll do the same thing.

Rein - Supposedly he's posted. I don't remember him posting anything I got a read from or that seemed informative.

JB - Good contributing pro-town player who's making sense, now that he's done throwing mud at people.

eclipse - got bandwagoned just for the heck of it, didn't overreact, her summaries are useful, etc.

Core - Made sense and looked townish when he posted, despite being fairly quiet.

Bizz - Bizz is very- Oh, look, a squirrel!

Shinori - Who? Where? This is someone in the game?

Nightmare - "LOOK AT HOW AWESOMELY I CAN SAY NOTHING"

Rapier - Sounds like a standard townie with relatively little experience/confidence. IIRC he said something I didn't like but ended up sounding okay overall.

Blitz - talked and talked and talked and talked. He looks very townish to me, but idk. Most of what he said seemed to make sense, and the odds are definitely in favor of some of it sounding crazy, so I'm not too worried about that.

Iris - Votals are cool, she made a couple good points.

Strawman - See Core.

13th - He looked reasonably pro-town before he went crazy. My current opinion of him is explained here

Sho - is sticking to his bet. I don't really like his choosiness about topics of discussion, but mostly he seems... eh, neutral, I guess.

1) Why would someone want Rein to vote Nightmare?

I think it was actually a mafia making a vote on Nightmare by Rein, to make them both look like innocent townie victims where as both or either one of them is mafia.

2) Who do you think is most likely Town, at this point?

Other than myself, I think Straw, Kay and JB seems townish.Bizz and Iris seems like town to, but I don't think my read on them will matter since they are so good.

3) Who do you think is scummiest, at this point?

Nightmare is scummy because he refuses to post( I don't want him to get away with this like he did in FE4 mafia).Rein isn't doing anything useful (other than his random pop ups).then comes Eclipse (who I never got a clear read on) who seems scummy to me for some reason.(I am not sure of the reason yet).Then there is Shinori, who is very serious about playing mafia, but hardly ever does/did anything,maybe he is contributing in the mafia thread?

4) If you could choose one person to lynch, who would you choose?

I think I would like to lynch Shinori because lynching the other 3 of my suspicions seems silly.

OK fine thoughts why not

1. D4V3 (Rein) - where in the flying fuck are you

2. JB - best #1 townie

3. eclipse - I feel she defended herself from the random bandwagon early on in the phase (sorry mom, it was random >:), aside from that, she gave summary, which makes her the most useful player so far =D

4. Core - I guess he's posting a bit? IDK

5. Bizz - ily bizz but idk what you're doing. At least you've showen you exist!

6. Shinori - At work or something?

7. Nightmare - post moar, though I saw something about quality over quantity and don't feel like reading back

8. Kay - same as bizz

9. Rapier - Ehh...

10. Blitz - What the hell are you posting

11. Iris - She's mostly posting votals, though I haven't been paying much attention to what she says.

12. Strawman - kind of same as bizz

13. 13th - I don't even know

14. Sho - lololol

1. Why were you guys so active? Did none of you have New Years parties to go to? mellow.gif

2. What the hell just happened with 13th!? Hmm. So people find him suspicious, he claims to be the persuader, lots of people vote him, he claims fool, and then says he doesn't deserve to win so we shouldn't lynch him? Sounds like a ploy to me. First off, no one counter claimed persuader. If 13th was lying about the persuader aspect of his role, a counter claim should have happened.Plus, his fool claim seems to have actually got some people to remove their votes from him. Also, his whole "I don't deserve to win" hooblah just seems like trap to try and get people to unvote him. Why else would someone "admit" to being a fool right when they are close to getting lynched?

I know its a bit late for this but I'll do it anyways:

Just a random persuasion, especially if we believe that 13th is the persuader(and not a fool) to which he admitted it was random. I don't really know what a day 1 persuasion could possibly be based on besides just being random.

No one in particular at this moment. There are a few neutrals, but no one really seems super townish.

Scummiest? 13th. I don't understand this whole fool business. If he is town persuader, why claim fool to get the vote off him, it just looks bad. If he is fool, why claim fool?

Probably 13th. If he wins, he wins. Whatever. If he turns up town persuader, we might be able to get info from his interactions with other and whatever else you can get info from. If he turns up mafia, great.

Player thoughts!:

1. D4V3 (Rein) - Doesn't say much, I haven't hardly even noticed him.

2. JB - Seems very fiery. Maybe that is just how he is though?

3. eclipse - Summary is helpful. Other than that she is neutral in my eyes,

4. Core - Not getting the best vibes from him, to be honest.

5. Bizz - One of the more townish players, imo. Somewhat erratic and jumpy, but her intentions seem good.

6. Shinori - Has hardly said anything besides that he has a life. A little scummy honestly.

7. Nightmare - Puzzling as usual. Isn't saying much in general and really isn't saying much of worth.

8. Kay - Early sheeping. Bits of tunneling,. But over all promotes conversation.

9. Rapier - Usually bad logic, hard to get a read on.

10. Blitz - Sporadic posts. I don't really see why so many people wanted to vote him to be honest. His votes may not hold much weight and he is super flip-floppy, but he generates a lot of conversation.

11. Iris - Mostly posts votals. Which are helpful, but could be a ploy? Does post decent thought too though.

12. Strawman - sucking at this game as usual. Also, was away due to an all night new years party.

13. 13th - WHAT THE HELL? Though I believe I have all my thoughts on him above.

14. Sho - Really rubbing me the wrong way. His logic seems off in many of his posts.

So 13th caused alot of isses claimed persuader than said he was fool and wins if he gets day one lynched right? Didnt he admit that after starting to get votes? Why admit it then? That just seems like its defintely not true and he claimed it to try to get votes off of him. As for his persuader vote didnt someone else claim persuader as well? That means one is lieing and since 13th claimed out and said he was fool i would most likely assume both his claims are false, both fool and persuader. Which means he is either something he doesnt want to announce or hes mafia. He could be doc or cop though, couldnt he?

1. D4V3 (Rein) - Seems townish but would like to hear more from him.

2. JB -ehh feisty but that could be a good ploy as mafia even though it seems townish.

3. eclipse -neutral

4. Core -getting lots of town vibes

5. Bizz - Unsure. She focuses in on weird things, at times.

6. Shinori - need moar activity brah

7. Nightmare - He always seems to give me town vibes, so I'll say neutral

8. Kay - Average Kay is average

9. Rapier - confusing at times, not scummy though

10. Blitz - Erratic at first, has wisened up since then. Still unsure of him.

11. Iris - town vibes but nothing guaranteed

12. Strawman - Town vibes, I get

13. 13th - uhhh...

14. Sho - He always seems townish IMO, so I'll say neutral for him too.

So 13th caused alot of isses claimed persuader than said he was fool and wins if he gets day one lynched right? Didnt he admit that after starting to get votes? Why admit it then? That just seems like its defintely not true and he claimed it to try to get votes off of him. As for his persuader vote didnt someone else claim persuader as well? That means one is lieing and since 13th claimed out and said he was fool i would most likely assume both his claims are false, both fool and persuader. Which means he is either something he doesnt want to announce or hes mafia. He could be doc or cop though, couldnt he?

If he were doc or cop, he would have claimed that. I'm assuming that he is mafia-aligned persuader and panicked after getting some votes. His defense makes no sense because he claimed fool when he was already on his way to winning. After realizing that wouldn't work he said he didn't deserve to win(implying that people should unvote), playing along with the fool claim.

If he turns out to be town, Nightmare is still cleared out, because how would he know if I'm town or scum? Unless he has like double powers of investigation and persuasion, but I doubt that.

Don't you agree that the chances of you being scum lowers a lot if he's really Mafia?

Oh wait, turns out he's a Fool. Or maybe he isn't. We'll find out soon enough. So my theory is pretty much broken until he dies.

Might be mafia, in which case it gets rid of a possible vote against them, or they might be town and suspect Nightmare and possibly Rein.

Besides me, Blitzy

Nightmare

IDK yet.

Filled this out as I was reading through the thread, so this is how I would have answered at the time the survey was first posted. Not sure what to think of answer #1 now. ATM I would answer question 4 with 13th, but as explained at the end of this post, I don't want to lynch him without hearing more of his side of the story first, and I may well change my mind.

I don't think mafia are primarily quiet to avoid pointing things out to the town, I think generally the point is to avoid scumtelling. Votals are really easy - there's no interpretation involved, so it would be a perfect way for mafia to look helpful. Besides, it's not even that helpful, since anyone can check the votals for themselves.

13th, you aren't making a bit of sense.

Possibilities:

1a) 13th is the Mafia Persuader, claimed to try to avoid being lynched because claiming is supposed to look pro-town, then claimed Fool when it made things worse in a final attempt to stay alive.

1b) 13th is mafia, someone else in the Mafia is the Persuader, he claimed Persuader because his own role was more obviously anti-town/to keep the town from learning about the existence of other roles/so no one would counterclaim, then claimed Fool when it made things worse in a final attempt to stay alive.

1c) 13th is mafia, the Persuader is town-aligned and 13th wants them to counterclaim. This one doesn't make much sense.

2a) 13th is the Town Persuader, claimed to avoid being lynched and explain why he targeted Rein/Nightmare, then claimed Fool because he thought it was the best way to keep himself alive and that there was a reasonable possibility of lynching scum/less useful townies.

2b) 13th is town, not the Persuader, he's trying to find out who the Persuader is for some reason/had some other strategy involving claiming a role known to belong to someone else, claimed Fool presumably because it would keep him from being lynched.

2c) 13th is town, not the Persuader, actually decided he didn't deserve to win the game/wasn't going to anyway, and is messing around doing crazy things.

3a) 13th is the Fool, claimed Persuader because it was suspicious, then claimed Fool as a WIFOM.

3b) 13th is the Fool, claimed Persuader because it was suspicious, genuinely doesn't want to win.

First of all, 13thShadow, I am going to be really annoyed if you're actually playing differently based on not wanting to win. Or if you quit NOC because you don't feel like you're good at it. I'd say you're pretty good at NOC in a lot of ways, and you can always ask about what to do in a certain situation, at least once the game ends.

I don't think any moderator would want a forum mafia game to end because of a fool winning, so lynching 13thShadow isn't really dangerous for that reason. I think there is a reasonable possibility that he is town-aligned, though. Specifically, I'm thinking 2a makes the most sense. We have plenty of time left in the day, so I'd like to wait for 13th to get back and explain himself, preferably once he calms down somewhat. There are other things to discuss in the meantime.

The problem with your theories is that he could be either 1a or 2a, it only depends on how one sees it. The point is, it's really hard to guess if he's infact Town or Mafia since the chances are 50% for both, and there's no point on keeping him alive and with him the doubt if he's scum or not.

The thing is that issue of him might get worse once the game proceeds. If he can cause this much derailment in day one, i dont want to see the rest of days he could derail. But really, I still am ready for Nighty lynch

You didn't answer my question as to why you think that killing Nightmare will reveal anything useful.

I'll see if I can contribute more after lunch.

If he were doc or cop, he would have claimed that. I'm assuming that he is mafia-aligned persuader and panicked after getting some votes. His defense makes no sense because he claimed fool when he was already on his way to winning. After realizing that wouldn't work he said he didn't deserve to win(implying that people should unvote), playing along with the fool claim.

So he could be fool then and it would be smarter to not vote him? But i find it had to believe. Why say that you dont want to win? It confuses me.

So he could be fool then and it would be smarter to not vote him? But i find it had to believe. Why say that you dont want to win? It confuses me.

If he really were the fool, he would not have claimed fool when he was about to be lynched, so I don't think he's a fool. I think he said that he didn't want to win because he is still trying to survive and get votes off of him.

@ Mr. Rapier

If we lynch Nighty, we will learn his side. If he is scum, its either a) random coinsidence or b) I was right and his fellow mafia persuader picked him on purpose. I would say case a) would be rather unlikely.

If he turns town or third party, there was no way for persuader know out regardless of the persuator's side and we learn that the persuation was indeed random. This teaches us something about the player who plays the persuator don't you think? We would know the persuator who pulled of this quite random and as about half the players has stated, scummish move. It didn't contribute at all for town. This gives me the feeling that if persuator is town, he is rather unexperienced regarding his role. If he was scum, well we know what our enemies are able to do better.

I hope this makes may point clearer for you and the others who have been taunted by my rather horrid explaining.

Wait, someone else DID claim persuader?

Where did that happen? I must have missed it.

Also, Sho, I'm not sure that lynching Nightmare would give us as much info as you think it would. No matter how he turns up, we still have all of the same possibilities as we currently have.

I don't think mafia are primarily quiet to avoid pointing things out to the town, I think generally the point is to avoid scumtelling. Votals are really easy - there's no interpretation involved, so it would be a perfect way for mafia to look helpful. Besides, it's not even that helpful, since anyone can check the votals for themselves.

I agree with this statement. In this case, we need more info from Iris. But something about her gave me towntells.

13th, you aren't making a bit of sense.

Possibilities:

1a) 13th is the Mafia Persuader, claimed to try to avoid being lynched because claiming is supposed to look pro-town, then claimed Fool when it made things worse in a final attempt to stay alive.

1b) 13th is mafia, someone else in the Mafia is the Persuader, he claimed Persuader because his own role was more obviously anti-town/to keep the town from learning about the existence of other roles/so no one would counterclaim, then claimed Fool when it made things worse in a final attempt to stay alive. That is WAY too much prior planning on my part. And read below.

1c) 13th is mafia, the Persuader is town-aligned and 13th wants them to counterclaim. This one doesn't make much sense. No it doesn't.

2a) 13th is the Town Persuader, claimed to avoid being lynched and explain why he targeted Rein/Nightmare, then claimed Fool because he thought it was the best way to keep himself alive and that there was a reasonable possibility of lynching scum/less useful townies.

2b) 13th is town, not the Persuader, he's trying to find out who the Persuader is for some reason/had some other strategy involving claiming a role known to belong to someone else, claimed Fool presumably because it would keep him from being lynched.

2c) 13th is town, not the Persuader, actually decided he didn't deserve to win the game/wasn't going to anyway, and is messing around doing crazy things. While this sounds like me, it isn't my plan.

3a) 13th is the Fool, claimed Persuader because it was suspicious, then claimed Fool as a WIFOM. Not even sure.

3b) 13th is the Fool, claimed Persuader because it was suspicious, genuinely doesn't want to win.

First of all, 13thShadow, I am going to be really annoyed if you're actually playing differently based on not wanting to win. Or if you quit NOC because you don't feel like you're good at it. I'd say you're pretty good at NOC in a lot of ways, and you can always ask about what to do in a certain situation, at least once the game ends.

I don't think any moderator would want a forum mafia game to end because of a fool winning, so lynching 13thShadow isn't really dangerous for that reason. I think there is a reasonable possibility that he is town-aligned, though. Specifically, I'm thinking 2a makes the most sense. We have plenty of time left in the day, so I'd like to wait for 13th to get back and explain himself, preferably once he calms down somewhat. There are other things to discuss in the meantime.

Thank you Kay. And while I wish that I could apologize for yesterday's erratic and insane craziness. But I can't. What's done in this game is done.

But I will apologize for saying I don't deserve to win as well as for saying I'm fool. That one was a tired lastditch effort to stay alive, which, given I'm the last 4 pages of discussion, isn't the case. So I will continue playing my normal style, withdrawing my Fool claim.

I am Town Persuader. I can use my power in the day to make one person vote for another person. When I do it, it results in that flavor. I needed to see what happened, so I used random.org, put all the names in, and got 2 after the first, where it wanted me to vote Rein, which, granted, is A) stupid, and B) redundant.

So if my claim sounds unreasonable, lynch me for proof. But my win condition, like JB wanted, is when all antitown players are dead.

So that said, I have church in an hour and I need to shower still. I will return in ~4 hours.

Hi guys.

What I think is happening with 13th is he claimed too early, realized his mistake, and then claimed Fool in an attempt not to get lynched, and is making a huge deal out of it to escape demise. I don't like the defense- claiming Fool when close to winning as it is miserable.

I would vote for it, but stupid lousy goddamn midday persuaders. >_>

I guess I can post some thoughts for players, too.

1. D4V3 (Rein) - Me.

2. JB - Has only posted slightly more than me, one of which was an accidental RP post, and three more of them reflecting on it, and a few other short posts (one of which was "brb responding to bullshit after church" and another correcting a typo). Some of his other posts are good, though.

3. eclipse - She made a good post with the summary, and some other quality posts.

4. Core - Has made a lot of posts. Didn't include his opinion on everyone else despite just posting.

5. Bizz - Has posted a lot and made multiple good points.

6. Shinori- I'm not entirely sure what to make of Shinori. Not many posts because he wasn't here, which I guess is fine at the beginning of the game.

7. Nightmare - Hasn't been posting very frequently, was poked by Blitz for terrible reasons.

8. Kay - Overall has made several good points.

9. Rapier - Don't know what to think of him.

10. Blitz - Overall shoddy logic. His logic for voting Nightmare is extremely questionable.

11. Iris - Posts a lot of votals, which are helpful, but they don't necessarily make her town.

12. Strawman - Has been quiet, but justified it. He's shown signs of reading what he's missed and his recent post shows good logic.

13. 13th - I don't like him after his poor defense.

14. Sho - His logic is good in some areas, then it's not so good in other areas.

@ Mr. Rapier

If we lynch Nighty, we will learn his side. If he is scum, its either a) random coinsidence or b) I was right and his fellow mafia persuader picked him on purpose. I would say case a) would be rather unlikely.

So you're saying that the Mafia decided to discard 13th to make Nightmare seem clear? That's just plain stupid, unless Nightmare is the master of walking unnoticed for the entire game. My point is, if he's really scum, we'll find out on the game. But that's just a theory and a risky shot, when we've got a bigger target: 13th.

Does anyone here wants to keep playing with the thought that 13th may be a scum who's escaped from us for the duration of the game? I want to make sure that I won't have a mole around.

If he turns town or third party, there was no way for persuader know out regardless of the persuator's side and we learn that the persuation was indeed random. This teaches us something about the player who plays the persuator don't you think? We would know the persuator who pulled of this quite random and as about half the players has stated, scummish move. It didn't contribute at all for town. This gives me the feeling that if persuator is town, he is rather unexperienced regarding his role. If he was scum, well we know what our enemies are able to do better.

I hope this makes may point clearer for you and the others who have been taunted by my rather horrid explaining.

The persuation WAS random/was made because the persuator obviously wants to lynch Nightmare, there's simply no way he could know anything about Nightmare.

Well, with your vote on Nightmare, we've got 2 votes on him, while 13th has only 2 votes. I'm getting the vibe that you want Nightmare lynched no matter what, let me clarify:

---

bubble-(ani)crossexamination.gif

After the Persuator made Rein vote on Nightmare, you kept saying that we needed to vote on Nightmare too because the Persuader may know what he's doing. But you aren't a fool, I know you're smarter than this and wouldn't trust someone annonymous like that -without reasons-. There is simply -no way that he knows anything about Nightmare-, there hasn't been a Night 0! Yet you insist on lynching Nightmare! Why's that?

Your trust on the Persuator and your behavior concerning him is making me think that you're the Persuator himself. Analyzing the Persuader's behavior and yours, they match.

Wait, someone else DID claim persuader?

Where did that happen? I must have missed it.

Also, Sho, I'm not sure that lynching Nightmare would give us as much info as you think it would. No matter how he turns up, we still have all of the same possibilities as we currently have.

I thought i saw it while reading the thread but now im having troubles finding it. So maybe i misread since im tired but idk. Im trying to find it.

13th, you aren't making any sense at all now. (As if you were making any before, but)

##Vote 13th

If we lose a Town Persuader, it's not that big a deal, it isn't a very important role. If we catch a mafia persuader, zing

Probably gonna think more and post more later, it's 2:42am

Rapier, remember all these kill nighty things were made before the whole 13th deal. I am we avare he should be killed first and I am voting for him.

As for why I thinked why we should do what persuator wants is simply the possibility of persuator and nightmare being both mafia members and thus knowing more than us. This was made when we had no better lynch option in my eyes and I acted based on the slight lead there was. Now the situation is different and I am going for 13th lynch.

Hmmph. I actually expected my thing to cause more me votes. Pathetic.

Let me just go back and find more questions.

1. D4V3 (Rein): Where in the world is Dave Strider?

2. JB: There are reasons I don't like to play with you, but definitely town

3. eclipse: Neutral

4. Core: Neutral, even with the sheep biz

5. Bizz: Speak.

6. Shinori: Speak

7. Nightmare: Speak

8. Kay: Thanks for trying to defend me. Now you can vote me too.

9. Rapier: Hi.

10. Blitz: Nice deerraticing.

11. Iris: Hi. Do more talk, less Votal.

12. Strawman: Hi. Speak.

13. 13th: The scummiest piece of scummy scum in this.

14. Sho: The other Scummy one.