Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

That idea on who to lynch is very... interesting, Sho.

I think I like the logic on it. If the Mafia wanted Nightmare to live, and they had a Persuader to do it, maybe killing Nightmare isn't a bad idea.

I still think Blitz is being erratic in a suspicious way, though. I want to see proof of why he would jump so much on D1.

Not to mention the votes so far have had no logic, its as if he wants to be lynched.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant to say that, if something as rare as mid day abilities as consept is brought in the game, it would be odd if it were just persuation.

That's a much better point.

1) Why would someone want Rein to vote Nightmare?

Probably with the intent to confuse.

2) Who do you think is most likely Town, at this point?

Iris is making a lot of helpful posts like the votals.

3) Who do you think is scummiest, at this point?

Blitz was jumping around with his vote a lot earlier, which I find kinda strange. I wouldn't condemn him to lynching just for that, but it's caught my attention and not in a good way.

4) If you could choose one person to lynch, who would you choose?

At this point, I'm not really sure.

Ah. I like the logic there.

But I now have questions for people to consider.

My weakness!

1. I'm not sure if this is a midday ability, or because of the clear text thingy earlier.

2. Me, of course. And most likely Iris, even if her votals look like mine. Kinda getting townish vibes from Domu, now that he's looking at the rest of the game. Not sure what to think about Kay, Strawman, or Rein just yet.

3. My data is incomplete, as I'd like to hear more from Nightmare, Shinori, Rein, and Kay. I'm having problems getting solid reads, because 13th and Blitz are posting a lot, and most of it isn't particularly meaningful.

4. Nags for being a bastard mod Blitz so that there's less fluff in the thread.

To everyone else: Sober up, and post, dammit.

##Wake Up Slap: Proto

Now that the routine is done, I will defend myself again.

I'm trying to be meaningful. But this is really the only way I know how to play.

Throw out what I think might be useful info. I don't know what I was thinking on the Post Restriction thing, but I thought it was important.

tbh, I think Sho's theory is a bit too far-fetched.

Could you please mention is it A) snipy snipers around, B) Nighty is wanted alive C) That was announcement D) some other

Anyway, I would suggest nighty kill just to see what it tells us about the persuator

This post has nothing to do with the game. Blitz, if you want long convo you may have one in Irc once I arrive.

I meant convo to make other people talk about the game

##Wake Up Slap: Proto

Now that the routine is done, I will defend myself again.

I'm trying to be meaningful. But this is really the only way I know how to play.

Throw out what I think might be useful info. I don't know what I was thinking on the Post Restriction thing, but I thought it was important.

Proto is a mod, I hope you realize.

Also, do you guys think it is worth noting that Blitz has gone quiet recently?

Note that that was not a vote change. But I think that Proto needs to get here.

For the sake of keeping it simple, let me play it safe. That way there is no confusion.

##Unvote: Proto, ##Vote Blitz.

I'd like to hear more from Nightmare

Your wish is my command, even though I don't like to make guesses this early into the game.

Probably to confuse or cause a mislynch, or maybe something else I DON'T KNOW

No one looks especially town to me at this point. I'd say Iris, because she makes those helpful posts, but who's to say they aren't meant to be misleading? So my verdict remains as "no one" for the time being, until I get more reads.

No one looks especially scum to me at this point, but...

...I'd like to see a noose around Blitz's neck. I think it would look really well on him (same reason as eclipse).

Uh, okay. Don't get motion sick. AND FFS, REMEMBER THIS GAME IS NOC.

Iris will not turn into me, because she's really nice, etc. Please keep the brackets. They're really helpful! As for emotes. . .

Copypasta what's in the code box.

Rein, if you wanna show that you're joking, a better way is to cross stuff out, because I have no sense of humor. I do not like having to highlight/quote things just to see if there's more sarcasm behind it.

13th said he'd stop being random, and he's. . .being random. Bizz seems preoccupied, Sho's in a car, and Shinori seems to have a life.

My read on this game so far is the fact that most of the substance in the game was in regards to voting me, and that wasn't a lot. Blitz needs to explain his vote on Core, and 13th needs to stop jumping all over the place.

I never voted on core, I voted Nightmare

I don't think core is scummy(yet)

Proto is a mod, I hope you realize.

Also, do you guys think it is worth noting that Blitz has gone quiet recently?

like everyone else here, I have a life too

@Sho

There may or may not be snipers, but I was referring to your Nighty/persuader theory.

First, the persuader may or may not be town. That's a tossup. Second, the mafia must be very insightful and smart to think of doing something like that. Tbh the possibility that somebody persuaded Rein onto Nightmare as an attempt to keep Nightmare safe never even crossed my mind. I'd rather keep this possibility in mind for later in the game, and for now say it was a random decision, or somebody wanting to show off their cool power.

On another note, don't persuaders usually claim asap? If the persuader hasn't claimed yet, then perhaps it is more likely mafia. Or maybe somebody unfamiliar with the role.

Ah. I like the logic there.

But I now have questions for people to consider.

1) Well, let's see..

A) That person is trolling us.

B) That person doesn't want Rein's vote upon him/her because the highest vote count here is 2. Idk if Rein has voted on someone currently.

C) Just testing when his/her action appears for further actions.

I'm currently betting on A.

2) Iris, because she seems to be doing her best to help the Town, plus counting votes is always nice. Yet she could be doing that just to disguise her intentions, but I highly doubt that.

3) Core has a very very strange philosophy about sheeping =/= scummy. After I pointed it out, he changed his version twice. My opinion about him stands, it isn't a case maker but that's the best I have now and he's my best target.

4) I won't say anything regarding this because I'm not too familiar with everyone's playing method, so I can't pick my whip and go scumhunting just like Belmonts kill shit like a boss.

A little.

It also seems to me that everyone rapid-firing posts with minimal content (not everyone, of course, but a lot of people), unlike PoT, which is making it hard for my brain to collect reads on people.

people in SF(excepting you tend not to read long ones in most cases, so I do what I do

@Sho

There may or may not be snipers, but I was referring to your Nighty/persuader theory.

First, the persuader may or may not be town. That's a tossup. Second, the mafia must be very insightful and smart to think of doing something like that. Tbh the possibility that somebody persuaded Rein onto Nightmare as an attempt to keep Nightmare safe never even crossed my mind. I'd rather keep this possibility in mind for later in the game, and for now say it was a random decision, or somebody wanting to show off their cool power.

On another note, don't persuaders usually claim asap? If the persuader hasn't claimed yet, then perhaps it is more likely mafia. Or maybe somebody unfamiliar with the role.

The point is, killing Nighty might teach us more about the persuators motives. Better than random lynch i would say

@Sho

Why would the persuader claim?

In other words, sorry for getting mixed up again. Now you guys know why I refuse to do votals.

That's why I still insist that Iris is really a Reploid.

Also, what's wrong with Flint? He's just busy... The fact that the persuader made Rein vote Nightmare doesn't mean that Flint has something to do with it, either. Rather, it sounds like someone tried to incriminate him. Unless he's really busy to an extent that he'll be away for a long time, unable to do anything, so he decided to make two votes agaisnt Nightmare to guarantee that he's lynched (our turncounts doesn't get past 2...) but that's lulzy.

The point is, killing Nighty might teach us more about the persuators motives. Better than random lynch i would say

Why's that? The persuader isn't a investigative role, there's no way he knows something, or anything, about Nightmare.