Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Shinori

you know, you always care a lot, even on the first phase

and I have seen you doing it especially on games where you are scum(more like I have always seen you as scum in other games)

so, are you scum, or is that how you play?

Well i try to care alot to help as much as i can. I think its just how i play. I have my own errors though about how i need to be more active and what not. What do you mean btw about me only caring alot during the first phage? Also ima be off to work so ill reply after this when i get home.

thanks Iris

in that case, what bandwagon?

##vote:13th

The D1 Pressure Bandwagon.

Not the Vote Rein Bandwagon.

Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

A bandwagon is a lot / large amount of votes on one player. I think 13th is using the term incorrectly, but forgive me if I'm wrong.

Right, Blitz, besides the fact that he probably used the term incorrectly, care to expound on your vote? 13th plays erratically, even as a town, as far as what I have seen.

8 User(s) are reading this topic

7 members, 0 guests, 1 anonymous users

Cap'n Flint,13thshadow,eclipse,Shinori,Princess K,Rapier,Kaoz

Hello Sho, why haven't you posted yet?

let's have a long convo

Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

A bandwagon is a lot / large amount of votes on one player. I think 13th is using the term incorrectly, but forgive me if I'm wrong.

Right, Blitz, besides the fact that he probably used the term incorrectly, care to expound on your vote? 13th plays erratically, even as a town, as far as what I have seen.

I was just thinking that the mafia might have planned a band wagon on Rein and 13th slipped up.

People are pressuring other people. So I'm pressuring someone else.

I also know that Rein tends to keep quiet until way too late in the game.

And/or rolls over and dies when stuff happens.

But as for your pressuring of me, what else would you like to know?

Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Beat me to it. Though to be honest, I'm really not sure what I should be believing here. Blitz being Blitz or scum? Only time will tell.

Well i try to care alot to help as much as i can. I think its just how i play. I have my own errors though about how i need to be more active and what not. What do you mean btw about me only caring alot during the first phage? Also ima be off to work so ill reply after this when i get home.

I just mean that most other SF players are super inactive on the first phase.

##Vote: Diavolo

Perhaps it's too early or I'm being too harsh, but he agreed that "sheeping when you've got no one to vote is right". That obviously leads to a mis-lynch, and letting sheepers go around freely is a big mistake, since the Mafia doesn't care about who they're lynching as long as it isn't one of its members, and Towns won't do that because their whole purpose is obviously to help each other. That way of thinking is scummish imo.

Then again, it could be too early to be judging people like that, but I'd rather vote on someone who I see something wrong with than let a non-lynch or mis-lynch happen. I see no reason to say that I may change votes, so that's the last time I say this. For now, he's my best bet.

I see good reasoning in Domu's logic.

Especially on mislynching. (I'M LOOKING AT YOU DARROS. YOU DON'T ROLLOVER AND DIE ON D1 AS DOCTOR.)

But I don't see the point in lynching him. Yet. Let me watch players. Then I will know who I'm voting to lynch.

I was just thinking that the mafia might have planned a band wagon on Rein and 13th slipped up.

...that would be way too ridiculous of a slip up bro.

Also, theres always the possibility that Sho is reading the thread and is not at the point to post yet. I wouldn't usually comment on something like this but I've had plenty of experience with people of accusing me of lurking and whatever else when I'm busy reading pages upon pages of day discussion. Just seems kind of silly of me. I would wait to poke them about not saying anything if you notice they just pop in and then leave after awhile without saying anything.

...that would be way too ridiculous of a slip up bro.

Also, theres always the possibility that Sho is reading the thread and is not at the point to post yet. I wouldn't usually comment on something like this but I've had plenty of experience with people of accusing me of lurking and whatever else when I'm busy reading pages upon pages of day discussion. Just seems kind of silly of me. I would wait to poke them about not saying anything if you notice they just pop in and then leave after awhile without saying anything.

I wasn't calling him a lurker, I was just hoping he would post sooner.(it is always fun talking to him)

I see good reasoning in Domu's logic.

Especially on mislynching. (I'M LOOKING AT YOU DARROS. YOU DON'T ROLLOVER AND DIE ON D1 AS DOCTOR.)

But I don't see the point in lynching him. Yet. Let me watch players. Then I will know who I'm voting to lynch.

sounds like a good plan, but just so you know your vote is still on Rein

I think I will follow your advice for the time being and Unvote

No thanks. If being more active means posting eleven times per second like you do, I'm good. I'd rather flex my muscles.

lift some weights instead

starting with mine

##vote:Nightmare

No thanks. If being more active means posting eleven times per second like you do, I'm good. I'd rather flex my muscles.

Ha. Nice one, Baristaman.

Now get posting more than once every 2 hours. It helps with us people who like to pressure.

Anyways.

Just since I'm out of things to say, I will ask one thing.

Where is everyone?