[FE4] Aideen's Awesome Absurd Amazing Astounding.... Draft!

Darros

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is a little pickle, considering she takes 3 or so turns to get to Celice. I'm not even sure if she saves any turns :P.

I may actually have to break my promise and pair Jim-Jam and Edain. I don't have enough fathers and JamkaxSylvia would end up being disgusting. Integrity may have Holsety but I will have the allmighty Eliteple and Eleen! Plus, I can dance and rescue to my heart's content!

Joke's on you, you have to RECRUIT her if you want that spear. :p

I don't see any particular problem with recruiting her. The only difficulty I can see would be having Fin and Leaf survive Chapter 7, which won't be too hard this time, since I have control over Fin getting the Hero Lance this time.

Edited by STOUT SHAKO FOR 2 REFINED

No reason for me not to start, then. I know my next pick isn't vanishing.

JUNGBY - 6 turns clear = 6 turns total

Let's start!

EVANS - 6 turns clear = 12 turns total

Natch. Alec is pretty okay.

GENOA - 5 turns clear + 999999999999 turns penalties = 1000000000016 turns total

Aideen foolishly charged the Marzipanian lines, to her death. What a shameful waste of life.

MARZIPAN - 7 turns clear = 1000000000023 turns total

Straightforward Sigurd-blitz.

VERDANE - 12 turns clear + 100000000000 turns penalties = 1100000000035 turns total

Accursed forest. Sigurd was one SPD point off of doubling the Hunters with a Javelin and 1RKOing them, which cost at least one turn, maybe two. Jamka died, cementing the impossibility of him falling in love with Aideen.

Time to go to the library. More later today, perhaps.

EDIT: @cman: If you go full-tilt through C9 AND force Altenna's retreat ASAP, Celice has to fuck around at Grutia for between three and five turns doing abso-fucking-lutely nothing to recruit Altenna, since if you Seize Grutia she disappears. I'm not saying it's hard, I'm saying it costs mucho turns she probably will never save.

Edited by Integrity

Now revive her and get more penalty points

I was going to ask you if the penalty is re-applied if she dies again. Thanks for the confirmation~

And if somebody finishes in a way I dislike, I have State 7 saved to just before Aideen died so I can restart the whole thing if I want to. But I probably won't.

Sigurd - Yo!

Dierdre - I actually quite like her, except than Edain's getting more staff action.

Jimjam - I'll probably have to recruit him, I can ruin my turncount later/

Edain - My second favourite mother is free? Yay!

Sylvia - And I've drafted my favourite one! I hope she likes Neir!

Lex - Abe's amazing, Holsety!Corple would have been funny though.

Cuan - He makes Chapter 2 delicious

Celice - Gain speed, darn you!

Julia - You too!

Lester - I'm not too fussed about you

Lana - I wonder if giving you stuff is that efficient...

Daisy - Free cash?

Tristan - For some reason, nobody likes you... and it's not because you're a horrible unit!

Radney - Generally a solid sub, the others were losers anyway!

Prologue: Victory eludes me! - 11 turns

I actually figure out a manly way for Sigurd to avoid getting hit twice on EP1! He goes down, conveniently getting the strength proc's he needs. Lex starts tidying the top of the map. Cuan heads to save Midale. Turn 5 capture!

Now, things get horrible. For some reason everyone targets Cuan, so he runs away with 3HP. It suits me, Midale was still in range! Lex tanks on the Church whilst Sigurd gets his sword. Lex even comes and helps Sigurd take the next castle, by absorbing arrows with his horse! I can't do miracles, so a turn 11 capture will have to do! Oh, Cuan also gets the Speed Ring.

Name	LV XP HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS Items
Sigurd  11 49 42 18 00 14 13 10 11 03 Silver Sword, Iron Lance, Steel sword
Cuan	05 56 35 16 00 11 10 05 11 00 Steel Lance, Javelin, Speed Ring
Lex 	07 70 36 11 00 11 12 08 11 00 Iron Axe

11/11

Ok, here we go!

Sigurd: I always get stuck using him. At least he's fraking awesome.

Aideen: I have to promote her by Ch. 3 or I get penalties? Crap!

Arden: At least it's easier to get pursuit ring... Plus I have someone to guard the main castle in the Prologue.

Beowulf: Yippie!

Holyn: Oh Langobaaart!!! :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Jamka: Recruiting him isn't fun... :<

Diadora: Too bad she gets stol'd.

Briggid: Fffffffffffuck.

No Lex: Awwwwww... :cry:

Celice: Hopefully he'll end up good enough like last time.

Lana: Really, what's the right way to use her?

Lester: At least he'll have the Pursuit Ring this time.

Oifey: The last draft wouldn't have been half as easy without him!

Julia: Leveling her up too much is scary thanks to the final chapter.

Patty: Pushes RNGs and recruits Faval.

Faval: I wish that I could pair Aideen x Briggid and have Lester get the Ichival.

Aless: I choose to call him that and that's my business as to why.

Altenna: How many turns it's gonna cost me to recruit her.

So yeah.

Prologue: Twice as long as everyone else? 20

Whoot! I suck again!!! :B

AideenChP.png

So Sigurd, differing from the norm, said "Fuck you" to the bandit by the tree and headed immediately South. Arden stayed at the gate. After seizing Jungby, I had to have Midir run around the upper portion of the map to avoid being hit, but hey, no penalty! Sigurd had to stop at the church to recover, got the Silver Sword from Alvis, then rushed towards Evans. No sibling crit meant it took another turn to seize, but it's better than my first time through Gen 1. That took 21 turns. Yeah, not that much better...

Edited by STOUT SHAKO FOR 2 REFINED

-- Prologue -- [14 turns]

How could I forget the Speed Ring? *facepalms* At least the turncount made me happy. It's the best I've been able to pull of from all the drafts I've participated.

Sigurd rushes, Fin and Azel team up to kill shit since Lex was cursed and couldn't be used. I lost one turn saving Midayle from an angry woodchopper but that's nothing compared to -losing the speed ring-². Since I'm happy with my new record with such a bad team and soloing the map with Sigurd (pratically), I'll leave it at that.

Sigurd  14 16 46 18 00 18 16 10 10 03 Silver Sword
Azel    04 00 31 00 12 08 10 03 02 06 Fire tome
Fin 	03 38 34 10 00 08 11 09 07 00 Iron Lance, Steel Lance, Javelin

Copypast'd from the person who reminds me of Pegasus from Yu-Gi-Oh for some reason.

Sigurd: He needs more DEF to compensate with his STR, but his HP is pretty decent and I should stop wanting everything to be perfect. Nice stats.

Azel: He's got HP and Mag, but I doubt he could take more than 2 hits before dying. It's not like I didn't expect this to happen.

Fin: Can't say much about him, he's too underleveled and I'm not experienced enough to judge without much info.

Great, I forgot about the Speed Ring.³

My Team

Gen 1

Sigurd: Amazing.

Jamka: I have to recruit him.

Aideen: I am happy to have her.

Diedre: Actually okay but less use because of Aideen.

Fury: I've never used her but she shouldn't be that hard to recruit. Fingers Crossed.

Claude: He'll pair with Fury.

Gen 2

Celice: He's a beast and I think I will pass him the elite ring and leg ring.

Julia: Lana will warp her so she gets the rezire

Oifaye: Meh Would be better if he came on the first turn.

Lana: I find her very useful

Lester: Meh

Sety: Will be very good

Fee: I believe she'll be good especially with the Hero Lance.

Leaf: 9 Move Rescue Staff

Rodolbahn: Just my usual bottom of the barrel

Janne: She, Leaf, Fin and Fee will defend Lenster. Also ranks in my favorite subs. Although staff utility won't be that important. I'd rather have Tristan

Prologue 13 turns

I got a 5 turn capture. Then I waffled and got the Speed Ring while Alvis' AI did something odd it went passed the first group of bandits. I go the Silver Sword and seized on turn 13

Chapter 1 26-8(2 Villages)/31 turns

I had Aideen get two villages. She also recruited Jamka. She is only at level 5 and next chapter I am having her get a bunch of villages.

Edited by Second Pronoun

Chapter 1: He's called "Jamka" for a reason. 32/52

Recruiting him "jams" your LTC flow.

aideenCh1.png

So Sigurd charged South, passed the Warrior guy, going straight South for the Castle. Ira, decided to charge in the general direction of Aideen and Dew, leaving Sigurd to freely seize, and then recruit her (so I can get the Hero Sword). Aideen Had her convos with Dew and Ethlin for the staffs, and then ran to recruit Jamka, who is surprisingly apt at taking out his former army. Sigurd ran north and seized the final castle for the win.

NODION - 4 turns clear = 1100000000039 turns total

I probably won't revive+kill Aideen again, because that would force me to take a Claude penalty and I hate undrafted units penalties.

HERHEIN - 7 turns clear = 1100000000046 turns total

That was nightmarish.

Anphony is absolutely retarded with the team I have. Midir and Alec can take maybe two enemies each out of that clusterfuck, so it's all up to Sigurd to get the Elite Ring AND kill that castle general (hate fucking castle generals) somehow. Gruh.

Oh my gawsh. Integrity is like, totally, my hero now, just look at his turncounts~! wub.gif

If you guys's don't surpass that, then I don't even know why you're participating! :O

Are you going to use Mana and Dinma?

. . .

Now, to be serious... hopefully, this will be the last kind of these drafts (Cecilia, Serra), I mean, no offense to Aideen, but I totally don't see her doing this. Besides, Aideen is just okay, and I only use her for staff utility. AideenxMidir |D

But what about my Alec's Harem draft?

Chapter 1: Curse you, Lex! - 23 turns (31-8)

Cuan and Lex both fail the arena. Sigurd runs down, kills Kinbois with some help from Cuan and captures on turn 5! Dew and Edain had been running that time, but the gang come past to capture on turn 12. Edain gets the village near the church!

Jamka is recruited and it's a long and painful journey for Lex to get the Hero Axe. In the end, it's a turn 31 capture. However, Edain also got the village near the forest! Go me!

Sigurd  16 71 48 22 00 17 15 11 13 03 Silver Sword, Iron Lance, Steel sword, Skill/Magic Rings
Dierdre 05 08 27 00 16 09 13 06 03 18 Silence, Aura, Circlet
Cuan	11 71 41 18 01 13 11 05 14 03 Steel Lance, Javelin, Speed Ring, Hand Axe
Lex 	15 48 43 15 00 12 14 00 16 01 Iron Axe, Steel Axe, Hero Axe
I forgot the other two

23/34

--------------------------

Chapter 2: Are you sure about that village bonus? - -1 turns? (35 -36)

That's right, Edain got all but one of the villages. Lex got the Bargain Ring but otherwise they were all hers!

More fun from the arena. Obligatory Holyn defeat picture. I wasn't willing to grind chapter 1 to get Edain to beat Holyn!

fe4draft300003.png

"Who cares about the weapon triangle?"

Move out, Nodion saved, turn 10 capture! Sigurd heads up with Lex. Lex ditches him to chase Sylvia, Sylvia does her absolute best to get to the Bargain Ring, dancing Lex just before it explodes. Sigurd has some trouble with Voltz, the RNG was not kind. However, I get an acceptable turn 19 capture.

Where is Cuan, I hear you ask? Well, he stole the Hero Lance has been bumming around at the next castle. He kills all the footmen, and teams up with the warped Sigurd for a turn 27 capture.

Meanwhile, Edain and Jim-jam have been walking around, demanding taxes. Sigurd goes up with Cuan, Cuan falls back after he takes too many hits. Edain steals more loot and warps Jamka to fight off the ponies. I could capture early, but I want a negative turn count. Edain gets the last village on turn 35!

Sigurd  25 40 57 23 01 21 15 14 15 03 Silver Sword, Skill/Magic/Return/Barrier/Elite Rings
Dierdre 06 16 29 00 16 09 13 06 03 19 Silence, Aura, Circlet
Cuan	18 00 50 21 01 14 16 06 17 04 Steel Lance, Javelin, Speed Ring, Silver Lance, Hero Lance
Lex 	20 18 47 16 00 14 15 11 19 02 Iron Axe, Steel Axe, Hero Axe, Hand Axe, Bargain Ring
Sylvia  02 90 28 03 01 04 12 07 01 06 Slim Sword
Jamka   11 64 41 14 00 16 15 05 09 00 Killer Bow
Edain   10 20 34 01 14 10 11 15 03 10 Relive, Warp, Restore, Cutter

-1/33

With a turncount like this, you'd think I'd win? Wrong! I'm ready to ruin myself next chapter! Edain shall return from the dead!

Edited by Dokutayuu

I think the fact that Darros didn't think this all the way through has just been completely evidenced.

EDIT:

AideenxMidir |D

yuss :D

EDIT2: Dr. Shin, where's your C1 log?

Edited by Integrity