[FE4] Aideen's Awesome Absurd Amazing Astounding.... Draft!

Darros

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the fact that Darros didn't think this all the way through has just been completely evidenced.

EDIT:

yuss :D

EDIT2: Dr. Shin, where's your C1 log?

That won't matter much. The only chapter with so many villages close to eachother is Chapter 2. Chapter 1's villages are too far away from each other, Chapter 3... Could be abused, but it'd take many turns to get them all (or get the ones that are closest to eachother and then warp Aideen) and give Briggid the Ichival... No, wait, it -can- be abused in such a way that Briggid won't be a bother at all, nevermind. D:

... Yes, that'll matter a lot.

Don't forget that I have Sylvia, which greatly increases Edain's village munching powers. Chapters 4 and 5 also have quite a few villages, some quite close to each other.

Chapter 2 38-36(9 Villages)/33 turns

I just had people run around. Levin was Returned to recruit Fury who recruited Holyn. Fury then went and killed the Armor guard and 2 others. Sigurd killed Zyne. Sigurd got the Elite Ring.

Chapter 3 24-20+15/52 turns

Didn't give Briggid her Bow, Sue me. I had Aideen get 5 villages including the Restore staff and Clipper Village. Sigurd Solo really is all that happened. Ethlin returned Aideen who promoted the sold Ethlin's return and live staves.

Chapter 4 29-20/61 turns

Leg Ring Dew ran ahead while Claude worked down the Silence staff to one use so it is less expensive. Claude and Fury used jealousy to work on their love growth. Aideen gave Jamka the Hero's bow. I'm not going to pass down the Elite and Leg Ring to Lana because I feel they are pretty much a part of Celice.

Chapter 5 24-16/69 turns

I had Sigurd Solo. Fury and Claude fell in love and many rings and staves went to Aideen. Sigurd rushed ahead while being helped by Fury.

Right Here I'm going to go over what I am having Lana Inherit for Turn Count Purposes

Staffs:Live,Live,Relive,Return,Warp,Recover,Restore,Libro (-24 turns)

Rings; Return,Skill,Magic,Barrier (-20 turns)

FINAL GEN 1 TURN COUNT: 69-44= 25 Turns

Final Character Thoughts

Sigurd: Amazing as usual

Fury: Very Helpful

Claude: Meh

Aideen: She wasn't anything all that special

Jamka: Waste of Time

Ethlin: Just Helpful

Diedre: Didn't do anything

Edited by Second Pronoun

That won't matter much. The only chapter with so many villages close to eachother is Chapter 2. Chapter 1's villages are too far away from each other, Chapter 3... Could be abused, but it'd take many turns to get them all (or get the ones that are closest to eachother and then warp Aideen) and give Briggid the Ichival... No, wait, it -can- be abused in such a way that Briggid won't be a bother at all, nevermind. D:

... Yes, that'll matter a lot.

Ignoring the two by Silvail, the one up in BFE, and the one with the Restore staff (even though Aideen probably wants that one), Aideen can comfortably visit four villages for sixteen turns.

Even if Shin gets the Defender, Chapter 4 has 7 villages all lined up pretty-like for Aideen to get, and probably enough time for her to take at least six. Twenty-four turns.

Chapter 5 has a hypothetical 7 villages, but one starts in the ass-end of nowhere. Aideen can still get to 4 or so of them (sixteen turns) fine.

Tag Team Two is a convenient draft I know Shin played in.

Shin pulled a 19 turns clear on C3. That's a three turns clear with the easy villages hit and, if Aideen also gets the Restore staff, a -1 turns clear.

C4 was a 22 turns clear. That's a COMFORTABLE -2 turns, even with Sylvia getting the Defender. Plus, Aideen is easily promoted here so she doesn't have to hold back while shit gets cleared.

C5 was an 18 turns clear. That's a two turns clear, which means if Shin got jiggy with the Return Ring and managed to get the ass-end village he'd pull a comfortable -2 turns clear.

Granted, smaller team means his turncounts are probably going to be a little higher here, but still. My point's made.

Now, to be serious... hopefully, this will be the last kind of these drafts (Cecilia, Serra), I mean, no offense to Aideen, but I totally don't see her doing this.

TBH, neither do I . But I needed something. After all, I've made a bunch of stupid draft ideas so far. Why not add more! /shot

Besides, Aideen is just okay, and I only use her for staff utility. AideenxMidir |D

This part of your post depresses me. Highly.

TBH, neither do I . But I needed something. After all, I've made a bunch of stupid draft ideas so far. Why not add more! /shot

Because you can never —

actually, I'll just stop here.

This part of your post depresses me. Highly.

This is where I ask you why you like Aideen so much and AideenxJamka, but, well, ain't gonna change a thing.

I'm surprised Doku didn't give Aideen the Bargain Ring. Though I suppose she'll visit enough villages to buy both rings at full price.

Also, did you miss the whole part where I showed (you, in fact) that Lakche could do things to back Celice up in, uh, every chapter? Arthur's only in a better position.

Nothing in Chapter 6

That was Fee, and she has a flying horse. I'd class her more as a decoy, anyway.

Arthur's turn-shaving potential, like all other units who can't fly, use staves or dance, is limited to clearing the path for Celice en route to Melgen, Alster, Miletos, and Freege. He does it better than anyone else, but it won't be a significant amount of turns.

I wrote a post about Lakche that was almost the same thing as that. I must've gotten the two mixed up in my brainpan.

And while you're right on Arthur's TURN-shaving potential, he still has something that few other units can claim: he's a one-man army. There are a lot of things (C7: the run to Ishtor; C8: the squad that attacks ...your home castle; C9: every Thracian ever; C10: the run after that castle in the middle of fucking nowhere to that castle below Chalphy, and also everything before Chalphy; F: the Dozel Squad, the Freege Squad, and the Barhara Squad) which would ordinarily take a whole well managed squadron of allied units to tackle that I can just throw Arthur at and say "w/e yo". These groups all need to be tied up or preferably killed by somebody while Celice is all off Seizing and winning the game.

Which lets me focus on my Gen 1 potential and Gen 2 support, which lets me actually save turns because I don't have to draft Gen 2 fighters at all.

Granted, I've come to the same conclusion that even Levin!Arthur is overrated for a draft, but.

C10: the run after that castle in the middle of fucking nowhere to that castle below Chalphy, and also everything before Chalphy; F: the Dozel Squad, the Freege Squad, and the Barhara Squad)

Actually, in the Tag Team draft, I had Shannan guard the main castle and they stayed a little to the left of it without attacking at all. I don't know if the same thing happens with base-level Shannan though.

Did they, now? I'll try that the next time I do the Final since I'll have a base Shanan.

EDIT: That forces me to wonder if Altenna/Trabant/Generics will attack base!Shanan in C9...?

Edited by Integrity

Chapter 3: Shin's Gone Mad - 1000000000032 turns! (18 + 1000000000014)

Cuan, Lex and Jimjam clear the arena. Dierdre and Sylvia fail miserable. A little bit of dancing sees a turn 4 capture! Sigurd returns home then is danced to kill Shaggy on turn 11. Cuan does a manly job stalling the Cross Knights, he might actually be better than Dew at it.

I then waste time, Briggid dies so that's 15 turns. I also go out of my way to kill Edain, getting a bigger penalty than Integrity! She's promoted, that's enough for me! 18 turn capture!

Name	LV XP HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS Items
Sigurd  27 31 59 25 01 21 16 16 16 03 Silver Sword, Skill/Magic/Barrier/Speed/Leg Rings, Light Sword
Dierdre Braindrained
Cuan	24 00 56 26 01 14 19 07 20 05 Death
Lex 	23 53 50 23 00 16 16 12 25 05 Iron Axe, Steel Axe, Hero Axe, Hand Axe, Bargain Ring, Pursuit Ring
Sylvia  04 50 28 03 01 04 12 07 01 08 Slim Sword
Jamka   15 22 45 16 00 16 15 06 09 00 Killer Bow, Restore Staff
Edain   Dead and promoted

1000000000032/1000000000065

What is being passed Down

Claude to Sety: Valkyrie, Reserve, Wind

Fury to Fee: Hero Lance, Hero Sword, HorseSlayer, WingClipper, Prayer Sword, 35 kill Javelin, Slim Sword, Slim Lance

Jamka to Lester: Silver Bow, Hero Bow, Killer Bow

Sigurd to Celice: Silver Sword, Elite Ring, Leg Ring, Speed Ring, Power Ring, Shield Ring, Thunder Sword

Ethlin to Leaf: Silver Sword, Slim Sword, Light Sword

Starting Gold for Lana/Lester 3000(-6 Turns)

Starting Stats

Name    HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS 
Celice  30 08 01 08 08 10 07 01
Lana    29 01 10 07 08 12 02 08
Lester  30 09 01 07 08 11 08 01
Fee     27 09 01 09 15 07 07 09
Leaf    25 09 03 08 07 05 08 03

Chapter 6 24-6/43 Turns

Question if Aideen technically is running the draft and you kill her wouldn't that mean no one is running the draft and you can assign yourself whatever turncount you want.

Celice solo. He got to Level 18 so come her horsie. Fee kicked butt and Lester and Lana kinda suck. Warp did allow me to get Julia Resire.

Chapter 7 25/68 turns

Celice just rushes dead ahead to each castle. I let him get the Bargain ring and then he just proceeds to kick butt. Unfortunately my Celice has 12 speed at level 20 promoted. That is a terrible number. Fin dies but screw him. I have Fee Berserk a bunch of Armor Knights and they kill each other. Celice seizes on tun 25

Name    LVL HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS 
Celice  22  58 24 05 22 12 17 22 09
Lana    06  36 03 12 09 10 17 02 08
Lester  07  39 14 01 07 08 15 10 03
Fee     12  32 11 03 10 20 13 13 14
Leaf    03  27 11 03 09 08 06 10 03
Janne   06  33 06 08 09 12 04 05 06
Julia   04  27 01 14 09 13 06 03 15
Oifaye  18  43 17 09 20 17 10 18 08
Rodol   03  31 10 00 13 13 05 09 00

Edited by Second Pronoun

MACBETH - 8 turns clear = 1100000000054 turns total

uguuuu fuck that

fuck this the whole game just became a pain in the dick

Sigurd is too DEF-blessed that nothing is attacking him and I need to rethink my entire strategy.

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS

Edited by Integrity

Dude Horace this Sigurd is blessed in every single thing except LCK (-1), including five-point blessings in each of DEF and RES.

I think if I storage his Shield Ring I can do this, though.

Ch 2: The Ch7 of gen 1. 44/96

Yeah I still suck. :<

aideenCh2.png

So Sigurd recruited Holyn, charged forwards to try to save the knights who have girl's names, although after one of them died, Siggy said "ok screw this" and charged forwards more to seize the castle. Then I recruited Beowulf and seized that castle. Then I had used the Return ring and then go north, where i ran into what Integ was complaining about with enemies not attacking Sigurd any, and just blocking his way. Normally, I could just push forwards without a care, but there was a GRR MOTHERFUCKING SLEEP, so I had to have Holyn run up to draw some of the enemies away. But from then on it was an easy have Siggy rush forwards and crit Shagall and seize.

...My lack of Lex is killing me. :<