[FE10] Rate the Unit According to Draft Performance

PKL

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was thinking that Soren's ORKOs are more reliable in terms of accuracy and hit rate since javelins, hand axes, short spears/axes have lower hit rate despite being more powerful (depending on the case we compare, e.g. wind/elwind v. hand axe). Yes, there are forges, and forged axes>forged magic tomes but the point is trying to avoid any unnecessary expenses/costs...

stop that xd

Soul. He is terrible in part 4 because hes one less useful unit. He gets points for route freedom unlike soren, but gatrie has problems in every route. Silver: hes good in 4-P since he has 2 range and can handle the east but hes one less unit in the desert, so not there. Lets check greil: good in 4-1 if he can orko swordmasters, if not then he can handle the armors side, ok. But then, his sluggish move and poor ledge climbing means hes less than desirable in 4-4 and 4-4 needs at least 3 or 4 units for optimal TC...lets check hawk: 4-2 is full of thickets making his terrible move even worse...he can take on reinforcements or something near the start i guess, but even fiona can do that. 4-5 is lol for armors. Though i guess he can smite some competent unit. And dont argue celerity in part 4 when its used better by cavs in 4-2 or ike in 4-1 if u didnt give him boots or by a flier in silver...

You're exaggerating again. He is nowhere as "terrible" as you ought him to be. Fiona is terrible. Have you ever drafted him before? Greil's route is the most optimal route even if 4-4 does have ledges. He can easily clean the hallway and then climb one ledge to deal with the reinforcements there. That's his job. Ike goes solo most of the northern part of the map, which is where Oliver's lair is at, and a third kills the enemies in the chest rooms. ok, covered. At 4-2, the penalties from the bushes isn't very big either, I think giving him Celerity out-does that "problem". Oh yeah, 4-5 is a problem for anyone who isn't a flier or Heather.

6 Mov isn't "terrible", either. It's just below-average.

By the way, Rhys is next.

Edited by Soul

Why oh why did i never defragment my comp >.>. Now i must suffer posting from a phone.

welcome to my everyday...try starting drafts on a phone v.v

I love Rhys :D But unfortunately he has a pretty mediocre start and is doubled and ORKOed by a ton of things.

So, I give him a 6/10. He was really good even without resolve but it takes effort to get him there.

Rhys has a bad start. But i don't think its too much effort to get him somehwere. he is a good secondary GM, being able to take care of any scrub that gets left behind. His desert is magnificent. With resolve and luck he is untouchable (mostly). Plus he is usually a late pick so i can usually pick other units before i pick him.

7/10

Rice

Lol I remember giving him Blossom in my first playthrough. Bad skl, sp, def base stats, but his mag, lck and res are :O. He's just like Miccy, lol same bio. His growths aren't so spectacular but mages/saints are useful for desert map and they're awesome with Resolve :awesome:

6.5/10

stop that xd

:X

How is a unit that gets doubled and orko'd right off the bat, underrated? Seriously, and ppl complain about rolf...i guess he can be useful in desert like any mage but eh. His spd will suck forever and getting him kills should be a pain in the rear...I give him a 4/10. Never drafted him but in theory, hes pretty bad.

Speed is pretty easy to fix.. you know, we are not making rhys into his 3rd class quikly and his mag/res growth are close enough to cap to allow rhys to start gaining speed pretty quickly. He is by no means horrible.

Edited by SlayerX

Mia's pretty good, but not as good in drafts as in HM because now her offense isn't wtfboom. Now, if she had better 2-range, she'd be up by another point.

7.5/10

Edited by CR-S01

What do you mean wtf offense? her 1-2 range sucks and there is barely (if any) any good 2 range in part 3. Also, vantage is pretty useless when you can't 2hko enemies because lol wind edges.

I have never used her though so i'll give her beneft of doubt, 7.5/10

Edited by SlayerX

Wtf offense.

Where.

And how is it any better than Ike, Titania, Shinon, Gatrie and Shinon's who don't need criticals to 1RKO. Shinon would be broken if he had good 1-range.

I give Mia a 7.5. She's not that good, honestly.

Mia

She'll need crts, forges and Adept to kill consistently. Vantage+Adept is good but when you deal serious damage to enemies, not when you're chipping or praying for some crts with wo dao/frged swd. Yet, she has good growths, at least she's getting nice defense so she's not bad nor excellent either. Her 1-2 range is lolful until storm swds/tempest blades appear.

7/10