[FE10] Rate the Unit According to Draft Performance

PKL

I feel bad Shinon got a mere 7.4. D:

Ranulf? Cat gauge is pretty bad, but olivi grass fixes that. He benefits A LOT out of statboosters and resolve makes him a beast. Good movt as well, and he's forced in a reasonable amount of chapters.

8/10

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ranulf

Gauge and lack of 2 range (I once used LEthe and cards :S against generals lol). Yet there's Olivi Grass and Laguz Stones. Awesome bases, good offense. He's pretty good, he won't kill generals and one or two halberdiers and dracos. Don't use him, just BEXP him from base level to lv. 40. Every stat capped :awesome: but train his strike rank :awesome:

7.5/10

Never drafted him before. Hell, I've never even fielded him before.

So, uh, I guess 2.5/10. His stats kind of suck but at least he doesn't have lolcat gauge. No 2 range either.

Edited by CR-S01

Crappy gauge, no ranged counters. Being locked to Hawk isn't awesome, but I guess it's not terrible. He can't use high move transformed in the desert, and probably isn't contributing much in 4-5. Naturally doubling in endgame is nice.

6/10

Kyza is actually pretty decent in drafts due to the fact that we can afford to spend a little more on him. With a speed wing, a small bit of BEXP (20s or so) and resolve he can be made to be a heck of a unit with little resources compared to other low end units who usually either require a lot more resources or end up poorer in the long run. I'd say a 4.5/10 would be fair.

I never tried Kyza before.

How is he?

At base he's pretty bad, but once you get that sp up, he'll double enemies pretty quick due to having good growths for a laguz. But he's major issue is strength and def (which is what Mordy has), and he won't kill much enemies.

Innate quickclaw is good, yet it doesn't activate pretty often. His avoid is somehow good but he has horrible bases, specially in respect to his str and def. I used him once in a play through but I didn't give him an optimal training, but he was good. Maybe with a better training and perhaps Blossom he ends better. Not doubling in Endgame is bad. His gauge is better (-3 per atck/turn and +8 per turn is somewhat good) than cats, he may have 2 range if:

a) He gets hit.

b) Gets hit and receives damage.

c) Gets hit, receives damage and Quickclaws (speed% + Bio) an enemy, AND killing the enemy.

I'll have to use him well to give a more solid argument though.

4.5/10

I give kyza a 2.5. Hes pretty smelly. Blossom can fix his stats but by the time they are fixed...he really cant do much. So kyza's average is 3.3. Day 51: Lyre. And i give her a pretty damn good 0.5. Shes so useful.

Has a ton of problems, but at least the maps she's on don't try to horribly fuck her over like Fiona. And she can actually kills stuff once she eats that shitload of resources, unlike Mist.

2/10

Better than kurth will ever be? Surely you jest. Ive seen Radiant Dragon BEXP kurth to help in 4-E-1...lyre will never ever help, EVER. She takes forever to reach S strike, if she even reaches it thanks to her stupid gauge, lol durability and not to mention, tinking enemies.

Lyre is not as horrible as in a normal run. Here she is much more viable for resources such as an Energy Drop, Blossom and BEXP. By around 3-10, once she has her S-rank strike and Adept, she gets going. By Part 4, she's Mini Nailah.