IMAGE THREAD

Darros

So, we already have two Picture Threads, one for mainly pictures of us, and one for photography, so post all your other images here. If you want to and stuff.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f3897d0aaa8706d0ea9fb89ce050e1ef.jpg

Ware wa kuu. Ware wa kou. Ware wa jin. Ware wa hitofuri no tsurugi ni te, subete no tsumi ni kaito--- BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I can barely take his speech seriously alone as it is... but when you combine him with Robot Unicorn Attack... I just can't... period.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I assumed one of the other picture threads already was this effectively, I remember fanart being posted in it around 3 years ago. But I guess I shouldn't be a downer on one of my favorite kinds of threads.

Edited by Rehab

I assumed one of the other picture threads already was this effectively, I remember fanart being posted in it around 3 years ago. But I guess I shouldn't be a downer on one of my favorite kinds of threads.

TheTruth.png

76U7R.jpg

Oh god, what the hell is wrong with people, i mean it'd be a little bit more acceptable if she atleast cut herself or something, but using her mentrual blood to do it... thats just disgusting.