someone explain this to me...

MacLovin

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...says Florina Boy.

Yeah, I'm counting that as a win for Titania.

Honestly though, If Titania were real, I'd be attracted to her. But she's a cartoon. SO NOPE LOLOLOLO.

Honestly though, If Titania were real, I'd be attracted to her. But she's a cartoon. SO NOPE LOLOLOLO.

Cartoon doesn't mean it can't be attractive <3

Drawing is cheating because you can use your imagination to make someone look exactly like you would want somebody to look XD

Drawing is cheating because you can use your imagination to make someone look exactly like you would want somebody to look XD

I can't 8888[

Can you run that one by me again (i.e. give a better explanation as to why using your imagination is cheating).

Can you run that one by me again (i.e. give a better explanation as to why using your imagination is cheating).

Idk how to explain it any better.....

You don't have to find someone who meets your standards, appearance-wise. You can create someone who looks exactly how you'd want them to.

It's like cheating!

Of course there is the part where... the person isn't someone who's real that you could really hang out with, etc.

Finding someone of the opposite gender is just a supplement for the person's parent of the opposite gender (Oedipal or Electra complex), who is just a supplement for life in the womb. So going an additional step down the chain of supplements by relying on inorganic representations of humans isn't cheating, it's just the natural progression of failure.

XD

For some reason, when I picture SeverIan laughing, I see a grandiose Ace Attorney villain like Luke Atmey

I'm a sad clown, indeed!

(I think Atmey calls himself that at some point?

Like after getting revealed as Masque DeMasque or something

)

"It may well be asked how, from so many thieves, kidnappers, pirates, slavers and assassins within and beyond the Pale, one can isolate five individuals and identify them as 'Demon Princes'...[reasons are listed]...Fourth...is a quality best to be described as absolute pride, absolute self-sufficiency. Each considers the relationship between himself and the balance of humanity as no more than a confrontation of equals."

Edited by Mr. Game and Watch