[SFDTT: FE10]

Integrity

Astrid. I know this is kind of a stupid pick since I have Calill but I want to get that speedwing for Boyd. Danved's lolmov isn't going to help get it.

Partner units can actually get it for you and it goes to your convoy :P

whether enoguh get there, to reliably kill said enemy is a different story however... Also boyd doesn't need that speed wing so badly... Atleast i have never needed one for him... The only times i have wanted one was at 3-P/1 but by then, there is no speed wing, and by 3-2, BEXP makes it so that boyd is doubling mostly if not everything.

EDIT: Since i may not be able to play this run, i told Soul he had the liberty of taking ths run for me and completing it. It may take a while for me to fix my wii, and i might not even fix it. I have a suspicion that the disc is not spinning, but unfortunately, i cannot open it up this week due to semester finals, which are always a giant pain in the ass no matter how confident i feel in a class i always feel horrible while studying :/

Edited by SlayerX

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, eh. But still, speedwing > no speedwing.

It is always nice to collect them i agree. I usually give two to miccy after she 3rd tiers, that way she doubles generals with her mighty Thani!

Edited by SlayerX

Well, my team kind of looks shitty from a distance but it followed along my plan pretty well, sans Leo. :dry: Astrid and Fiona weren't part of my plan, but whatever.

Your team isnt shitty at all except for the last few units.

Well, my team kind of looks shitty from a distance but it followed along my plan pretty well, sans Leo. :dry: Astrid and Fiona weren't part of my plan, but whatever.

will you tell us your strategy :3

Edited by SlayerX

Gotta ask before I proceed. In order to get a 5 turn in 2-1 with Heather recruited. The armor has to have 13 AS and the boss must miss once on Neph in EP, is this acceptable or not? I will settle with a 6 turn if it isnt. Or try another strategy.

Edited by PKL