Integrity

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Wofl'd.

Chapter 1

5/28

Rody got reclassed to Pirate, Gordin got reclassed to Hunter, Arran got reclassed to Dracoknight.

A 4 turn is possible if you have a sufficiently powerful MU and cavalier but I didn't have either. MU and Rody combined on the northern brigand, Marth lured the eastern brigands out, Arran grabbed the Bullion immediately. The hard part was finding a way to get Arran to lure the Brigands near the fort to their deaths while avoiding the ire of a hunter. Nevertheless by turn 4, I have killed basically everything near Lorenz, positioned Arran right by Lorenz, and on turn 5 MU killed him. Marth then seized.

Chapter 2

6/34

Rody is reclassed to Cavalier, Gordin is reclassed to Pirate, Arran is reclassed to Horseman.

Horseman!Arran is bause here because he can use a Steel Sword and Steel Bow. The basic strategy had Arran solo the hunters in the forest while everyone else went east. Once Arran was done with the hunters, he used a vulnerary and helped out against the cavs. I used a lure on the right Draco and it died on turn 4. Turn 5 had Marth be in Rumel's range as he went Benny Hill to the gate and by turn 6, Marth seized, Rumel still alive. Meh.

Chapter 3

15/49

Arran got reclassed to Berserker, Rody got reclassed to Cavalier, Gordin got reclassed to Hunter.

The chapter can be summed up like this:

Arran: Ha ha I only face 47% hit from all the dracos and the ballistician and double everything with crit. Problem enemies?

Mage MU: Sorry damage, I can't hear you over this RESIRE!

Marth (after collapsing the drawbridge): Problem cavaliers?

I killed every single Draco on this map thanks to the aid of Paola. Turn 15 Marth seized. Bought some weapons as well. Nothing else to report really.

Chapter 3x:

6/55

Arran reclassed to Dracoknight.

Arran solo practically. Nothing to report here.

Chapter 4:

3/58

Gordin reclassed to Pirate, Rody reclassed to Mercenary.

Ogma recruits Sirius, Sirius kills a hunter, Marth is warped over and the three solo on the forest (Marth should have Taurus). The exact positioning of Marth is important since it allows him to get to the the gate by turn 3. Pirates die, turn 2 has Sirius fight the south Pirates with the aid of Marth and Ogma (healed by Yumina IIRC). Something like that. Turn 3 I had Sirius and Arran combine on the boss. I expected Sirius to die but surprisingly he dodged and once the Gheb wannabee fell, Marth seized.

HP  STR  MAG  SKL  SPD  LCK  DEF  RES  Other
Marth    9.10   Lord       29  10    0   13   12   12    8    0   D Sword    
Rody     9.33   Mercenary  28   9    0   18   13   11    7    0
Gordin   8.17   Pirate     25  12    0    6   11    6    7    0   
Arran    6.59   Draco      26  12    1   12   12    5   12    3   B Lance
MU      10.29   Mage       27   3    8   13   10   10    3    6   C Tome

Chapters 5, 6, and 6x records will be uploaded later.

Edited by Gafgarion

• 2 weeks later...