Four years later

Florete

Same rules that prevent me from flaming the hell out of her also prevent her from mentally scarring the rest of the boards with vapid tl;drs.

I guess this is a fair trade.

There's nothing that prevents vapidity on these forums! I'd have been warned for it if there was!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup! It's been proven. Those who don't know this just weren't there for it.

I missed it (if I was there I wasn't there) but I intuited it. Power.

Severian's intuition > woman's intuition > pie > men's intuition

Edited by Mr. Game and Watch

DDDDDDDD=

I'm tattling on you!!!!

Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Game & Watchie user! My fellow human being self feels an aura of wisdom in your fellow human being self ohohohooo! You must be much older than I am yess?! 39 perhaps! Heheheheee! Am I close?! I like it! BWUAAHEHEHAHAHAHAHH!

It would explain your fellow human being username eh?! Hehheheeee! :]

Ohooooo! Also! This bit to is to the Rock shooter username my fellow human being self saw BWUAHAHEHAAHAHH! There's something preventing your fellow human being self from being honest? Ohohohohooo! Toss out every single thought your mind is storing and release it to me pleease! Such honesty EXCITES ME GREATLY! PLEASE ME GIVE HONESTY BWUAHAHEEHAHAHAAHAHH! Speeeaaaak your fellow human being miiind! Everything in your being! You! Express it all to mee! :]

Goldie, your unnecessary bouts of laughter placed into text format throughout your posts is what annoys a lot of people who try to read them. In your next post here, don't use your "BWAUAHEHEHEHEEHAHAHAHAOHOHOOHAHWAHAHH" or any variation of this within your post. It'll improve your post threefold.

3x0=0

Game & Watchie user! My fellow human being self feels an aura of wisdom in your fellow human being self ohohohooo! You must be much older than I am yess?! 39 perhaps! Heheheheee! Am I close?! I like it! BWUAAHEHEHAHAHAHAHH!

It would explain your fellow human being username eh?! Hehheheeee! :]

Ohooooo! Also! This bit to is to the Rock shooter username my fellow human being self saw BWUAHAHEHAAHAHH! There's something preventing your fellow human being self from being honest? Ohohohohooo! Toss out every single thought your mind is storing and release it to me pleease! Such honesty EXCITES ME GREATLY! PLEASE ME GIVE HONESTY BWUAHAHEEHAHAHAAHAHH! Speeeaaaak your fellow human being miiind! Everything in your being! You! Express it all to mee! :]

I feel that if I read another post like this I might have to beat goldie with a shovel.

I wanna be the mod.

I propose that we kick out some of the mods and replace them with Anouleth, Colonel M, and I. VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

M and Anouleth would be good mods, under the right circumstances they really wouldn't need to "usurp" anyone.

Not that you actually could, considering you'd have to convince me to boot the people I personally hired :P.

Edited by Tangerine

M and Anouleth would be good mods, under the right circumstances they really wouldn't need to "usurp" anyone.

Not that you actually could, considering you'd have to convince me to boot the people I personally hired :P.

-Shuuda and Narga

+Anouleth Colonel M and Balcerzak

3x0=0

I agree! BWUAAHHEEHEHOHOHOHWHWHAHAAHAH! True, isn't it?! Heheheheeee! :]

Oh, I couldn't care less if you posted it, I'm just not going to pollute the forums with more of your responses.

Heheheheee! This is not why my fellow human being self did so - whether you care or not, your fellow human being self is still absolutely fantastic ohohohohHOOO!

Mostly the whole thing felt silly, we were having our fellow human being communications then suddenly you request it somewhere else - kinda foreign BWUAAHHEEHHAHAAHAH! :]

*random comment that is going to be ignored.*

I don't ignore any post in threads my fellow human being self visits, so feel free to put all you want to my special and incredible fellow human being ohohohoooo! :]

Why the fuck is this topic still getting posts.

No, I did not forget to put a question mark.

Oohohohohooo! Silly fellow human being user! Of course! The reason for this is obvious my lovely fellow human being BWUAHAHEHEAHAHAHH! From what my fellow human being self witnessed at the main page of this forum it reads something along the lines of "have at it" and such, apparently type freely?! Could that be the case?! OOHOHOHOHOOOO!

I feel that if I read another post like this I might have to beat goldie with a shovel.

Eeeek! OHOHOHOHOHOOOO! How lovely! This is honesty yes?! As long as it is, this is an absolutely lovely post! A beautiful post! YESSS! AMAZING! YOUR TRUE FELLOW HUMAN BEING SELF! I LOVE IT!!

I love you a little bit extra for giving words of honesty! Along with every other fellow human being that does so! BWUAAHEHEHEEEEEEHAAAAAHAAHAHAHH!

Speaking of which, the Tangerine user's icon is quite pretty and super fun! I like the words below it! Heheheee! A lovely fellow human being avatar! Citrus eh?! A fellow human being friend of mine has a last name meaning this ohohoohhoooo! Silly eh?! Yet fun! My name is also apparently silly isn't it? Here's a fun nickname my fellow human being self gets - Goldiekins, your fellow human being thoughts?! OHOOHOHOHObwuBWUAHEHEHAAHAHAHh! :]