okay I need to represent one(s) of the following in text:

>spikes

>gallows

>pickles

>dicks

>any combination of the above

>communism

>william hamleigh.

> the < and > symbols (sorry bro ^ is mine)

> uhh

> uhh

> inserting ==D after capital b's

> see above

> clearly you are a red blood, thus red font

> eh?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> the < and > symbols (sorry bro ^ is mine)

> uhh

> uhh

> inserting ==D after capital b's

> see above

> clearly you are a red blood, thus red font

> eh?

>I will kill you in your sleep

>blah

>blah

>that's retarded. I love it.

>I will try to make the best possible spiked dick ever just for you.

>how am I clearly a red blood. actually maybe that's true, I don't remember most of the blood traits. iirc highbloods are absolute dicks.

>william motherfucking hamleigh.

Typing quirks? Fuck them. I type with my tongue. That's right. I'm licking my keyboard. Right now. I have to use caps lock for capital letters because I don't have two tongues.

I feel like hugging you and strangling you all at the same time.

We could do a combination together on the 39th of each "month" if you prefer, my fellow human being self shall be expecting it around then! Looking forward to it! HEHEHHEHEEEEE! :]

For example you strangle my fellow human being toes as I strangle your fellow human being fingers - however my fellow human being self will let you know now that my "strangling" will be incredibly gentle, after all I couldn't possibly intentionally hurt my fellow human beings BWUAHAHEHHAAHAHAHH! I simply could never! :]

try ste@ling one from emer@ld like the cool kids

I'll quote you because my fellow human being self feels a special connection between us ohohohohohooo! I'd like to say, yahoohaaAHEEEE! My fellow human beings are thinking of their own typing styles eh?! WONDERFUL! How lovely BWUAAHHEHEHEOHOHHAHAAAHHH! I'd love to see what you fellow human beings all come up with, how fun it would be if every single fellow human being user on the forum found their own little style heheheheheheeeeHEWHEHEHEHEOHOHHHOHOHOOOoOOO! Words of super smiles and giggles along with excitement oohooBWUAHAOOEELJAAJEEJEJOHABUHEHAAHAHAHH! :]

I really must commend you for the amount of effort you put into each post you type.

Doesn't feel like effort to my fellow human being self lolz, more like - casually expressing my fellow human being mind ohohohooo! :]

Doesn't feel like effort to my fellow human being self lolz, more like - casually expressing my fellow human being mind ohohohooo! :]

I dunno, to change font size and colour and all that OHOUHUOHOARUHAOEUDHWSOUFRJOWSROUHOing takes a substantial amount of effort, at least fo-

OH

OH

OH

MY WRITING QUIRK

IS

RED TEXT.

DERP.

I've been doing it since I joined, so yeah I kinda totally overlooked it.

there are typing quirks that are objecti^ely worse than Goldie's and I am relati^ely sure that Hextator's is one of them... though I'm not that ^exed by Goldie's to begin with

HHeheheohoohoBWUAHAHEHEHEHAAHAHH! How silly! "Worse" is simply in the interpretation of the fellow human being which is born and raised in such a way to believe such "typing quirks" are "bad" simply because of the fellow human being interpretation your fellow human being self believing it to be "bad" BWUWWHWHEAALOEEHEHAJAKKAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAAH! Hhehehehehee! Bashigishculk! Also beautiful while giving me giggles together with smiles and words of curiosity towards the silliness as well as what bounds or limits there appears to not be when regarding my absolutely wonderful + fantastically special fellow human beings ohooOHOHOHOHOOOOO! :]

ogay butt i like mine butter

Heheheheee! Butter :]

Similar to my fellow human being self cannot believe it is not butter eh? Ohohoohohoooo! BWUAHAHEHEHAHAHAAHAHAH!