What is your personal image of users?

Junkhead

Kiryn, I see you as either your old sprite av with a red, braided ponytail from between 4 and a million years ago, or as this person from Persona 4.

I assume they are AFGNCAAPs until proven otherwise.

@Rehab: Really? I look like that? I look cool. 8D

Who is that?

A 15yo spaceship captain by the name of Yuri, from Infinite Space. If I have ever had anything resembling a "make you play this game" credit, I am using it right now.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a friend in the same position as Naoto, I take it seriously dude 2CUFu.gif

The position of disguising themselves as a man because the detective agency won't take a girl seriously and they want to make some headway in their work because they know that they're smart enough?

Man, your friend has a tough life.

all sarcasm aside I think you're a tad confused, as Naoto isn't actually transgender :I

Oh right thread

Yeah I do the avatar's thing, unless someone is so dreadfully stupid/amazingly amazing, and then I think of some equally amazing/stupid picture to paste over whatever they're writing.

Edited by seph1212

I haven't played the games but I have some vague familiarity with Naoto because of articles on the subject, and all I really got from those was a sense of their identity never entirely being explained @_@ anyway.

Ether, you posted a picture, didn't you? I vaguely remember it so that's what you look like. I'M SO IMAGINATIVE.

Alternately you look like Balcerzak for purposes of being the same person but not really

Yeah I do the avatar's thing, unless someone is so dreadfully stupid/amazingly amazing, and then I think of some equally amazing/stupid picture to paste over whatever they're writing.

What dreadfully stupid thing do you have for me :awesome: