What do you get when you kiss a girl?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

random figure: last I heard, roughly 45 percent of the people on the internet total are, in fact, women

carry on

Women are almost are rare on the internet as reliable statistics.

Guess it's time for my fellow human being self to reveal yet another one of my "odd" fellow human being traits eh? BWUAHAHEEHEHEHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAH! My fellow human being self sees absolutely no difference between "male" and "female" it's specifically yet another attempt to simplify the complicated and so forth from our lovely and silly fellow human being society ohohohohohohohooHEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! BWUAAHHEEHAHAHAHAHH! For example a lot of you beautiful fellow human beings look at the "opposite gender" and will say fellow human being words such as "she's quite attractive!" or "he's so hot!" etc. it's quite foreign to me, lacks true detail to what's being said - it's not there, cannot be seen OOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOO! It's alright though, it makes things more entertaining eh?! BWUAHAHEHEEEEOHOHOHJAJAJAAJAHAHAHAHAAH! :]

Anyhoo I use "female" to define my "gender" so that it doesn't confuse my oh so wonderful fellow human beings - to avoid any further confusion your fellow human being self sees heheheheeee! :]

Edited by Goldie

Oh my, is our Nice Guy bitter over something?

Oh shit just got real, we should've listened to Alice Cooper when we had the chance.

your the definition of the word cunt

What about his "the definition of the word cunt?"

RE: 45% of people on the internet are women (RE: no women on the internet)

Which PART of the internet are these 45% at? Here? no

RE: Goldie's text arghablargha

Can't you guys just write a greasemonkey script to chop out her more common dribble? I think it'd be pretty easy to write a regex that covers her "laughing" and shit. Do you people even try?!

RE: 45% of people on the internet are women (RE: no women on the internet)

Which PART of the internet are these 45% at? Here? no

RE: Goldie's text arghablargha

Can't you guys just write a greasemonkey script to chop out her more common dribble? I think it'd be pretty easy to write a regex that covers her "laughing" and shit. Do you people even try?!

I don't even have to write a script to cut out the laughing.

goldie's text is completely unreadable with this cool new skin

and nothing of value was lost

flawless stealing the words outta my mouth.

Fun fact: when you set someone to ignore, I've also made it so the colors make that text when they post completely unreadable. Now you won't even know who posted! It's like a double-whammy, won't even be tempted to check. Hurray.

Wish I was allowed to set people to ignore

Edited by Tangerine