Rate the Unit, Day 33: Pent

Thor Odinson

Would you replace Raven with Pent once he joined, if you had to choose one or the other? I wouldn't. That's why I think he doesn't deserve a higher rating than Raven.

This method has been used in the ratings I have given so far, and it seems to work well for me at least. However I guess there are those who would choose Pent over Raven (and many other units), thus giving a better score, and I understand this.

I would. I definitely would.

Same movement range, with Pent packing WAY more potent 1-2 range options and hitting res, while being roughly equally durable, WITH Staff utility? Yes please.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Raven By that logic I should've rated Farina higher than Florina since I hate Florina's guts and will replace her on join of another flier and Farina is my pegasus of choice. Still doesn't deny Florina's usefulness objectively

Or you're saying that I should drop Florina to like a 7 and raise Farina to a 9 instead because I'd choose Farina over her sisters any daaaaaay~

Edited by Luminescent Blade