Rate the Unit, Day 33: Pent

Thor Odinson

7/10, because he's not the most amazing character in the game. He's pretty damn good, but it's not like he's the only character who can use warp. He really shines in efficiency, but in casual there isn't the biggest point to using him.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you want to factor availability into account, go ahead. I just don't think it should matter as much as it does in tier lists. I'm not too fussed about it at any rate, do as you will.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I determine it by how likely I'm gonna throw them onto my team. In Pent's case, it's guaranteed that someone's getting booted for him. Louise gets to come along if I need him to tank things.

Would you replace Raven with Pent once he joined, if you had to choose one or the other? I wouldn't. That's why I think he doesn't deserve a higher rating than Raven.

This method has been used in the ratings I have given so far, and it seems to work well for me at least. However I guess there are those who would choose Pent over Raven (and many other units), thus giving a better score, and I understand this.

I've made availability a factor because the way I see it, Athos by no means deserves as good a rating as Marcus does for being awesome for 1 chapter when Marcus is useful for all of the chapters.

Erk's hair looks like shit compared to Pent's

Anyway time to count votes, 15 minutes to get in any final votes in~

If you're gonna change your vote numbers. Tell me here instead of editing, and what your original vote is.

@ Excellen wrt comment on surpassing Marcus earlier: Not happening. Final calculations comes out to be 8.65.

Not cool man, the second I finish counting you change this shit. But since 15 minutes isn't up yet and 6s have been justified, I'll let that slide. >|

Above Raven is debatable, but above Florina too? Preposterous.

This. It's just wrong to say Pent is better than Flo.

While I agree (I... think), I fucking loathe Florina so I'll personally let it pass.