"i'm madly in love with you."

Erk

Women are impressed by self-harm. So jump of a cliff and you'll have all the girls. :newyears:

but but but no, your personal dislike of me has no right to factor in to your advice giving :(

why would you get in trouble for that that's stupid

Okay... Let me introduce you to the phrase "cheating on someone". You see, it's like when you like and/or dating more than one person. Now here in the united states, and many other places, that is really frowned upon and so it could upset very many girls if they hear someone telling many other girls that he is "madly in love with" them. So that is how he would get into trouble with them. I hope this helped you understand at least a bit more~

Okay... Let me introduce you to the phrase "cheating on someone". You see, it's like when you like and/or dating more than one person. Now here in the united states, and many other places, that is really frowned upon and so it could upset very many girls if they hear someone telling many other girls that he is "madly in love with" them. So that is how he would get into trouble with them. I hope this helped you understand at least a bit more~

shut the fuck up

shut the fuck up

There's also this thing called "being just plain silly" where people say funny things and it just makes a lot of people laugh, kind of like I'm doing right now. Glad to see you know that concept then =D

well being condescending ain't plain silly and funny at all

I am now pouting and you made me cry

I wish I had a relevant gif for this

You were being condescending?? D=

If you couldn't see this either, I was saying what you were saying was funny and silly.

Oh wait that still made me laugh though...

You'll get close, but not the kind of close a straight guy would want...

Straight girls love making out with gay guys, especially while drunk. So if you're alright with only getting to first base (admittedly a steamy, tongue-laden first base), then go for it :tangerine: