Haphazard Mafia

riariadne

This is an anonymous OC game to be played here.

Checked by Paperblade.

Paperblade will also serve as a logic screen for those who so please.

[spoiler=fucking read this]1) This is a game. On the internet. Don't take things too seriously.

2) This game allows allows Outside Contact of all forms. Just give me copies of all PMs sent here, invite me to SF PMs, and give me chat logs through the thread I gave you. This makes for a better postgame, so try not to forget!

3) Day/Night Phases should last approximately 72/48 hours respectively. This is of course viable to change if necessary.

4) Quoting role PMs is banned in this game- screenshotting is even worse. The minimum penalty you'll suffer is a modkill.

5) Death is the end for everyone. When you're dead, shut the fuck up wrt outside conact and posting on SF. Talking to people after you die results in a modkill.

6) Bold your votes and use the ##Vote: USER or ##Lynch: USER format or they are highly likely to be missed.

7) You shouldn't need to edit your posts except for a typo. This isn't that big of a deal unless there are major changes to the post or if it happens too much. I have hiding edits disabled for normal users, so don't think you can be a sneak about it!

8) Results will only be sent for some form of investigative action. Other roles will not be informed whether or not they succeeded. There are some exceptions.

9) If there is something I didn't explicitly say that should be obvious not to do, don't do it.

10) There are no kills on Night 0.

11) All priorities have been set already.

12) Inspection results are not guaranteed to be accurate.

13) There are no roles that contradict the rules.

14) There are no items in this game.

15) There are no hidden players. Fuck hidden players.

16) Modkills that are your own fault result in loss- modkills at the fault of others aren't quite as bad.

17) Underlined things are especially important! Always be sure to read them.

18) About lynches:

-A person who receives the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched.

-If there is a tie with the most votes, nobody will be lynched.

-Players must have at least 1/5th of the total possible votes to be lynched- so on D1, you cannot lynch someone with 2 votes, for example.

-Players who have reached 2/3rds of all possible votes, rounded up, will be lynched instantly.

-Players who reach half of all possible votes, rounded up, will receive a grace period of an amount of time I deem reasonable. They can end this period by choice, should they decide it will not change.

19) I would not advise trying to use any account you're not told you can use. If you want to try anyway, good luck.

There are 12 players in this game. I would also like some subs.

ALIVE

1. Blitz

2. eclipse (dead, The People Rogue)

3. Kay

4. Iris

5. Helios

6. Manix

7. Shinori

8. Rapier (dead, The People Mimic)

9. TheTinyImp Prims

10. Necktie 13th (dead, The People Doctor)

11. Excellen Marth

12. Snike (won, Solo Witch of Space)

Subs

1. BIZZ

gogogo

Edited by apocalypseArisen

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who doesn't see the point of an anonymous OC game?

I believe theoretically the point is that you can't namekill people... practically that doesn't work out so well if said people are obvious about who they are.

Am I the only one who doesn't see the point of an anonymous OC game?

MtG did it.

As is, I believe that anonymous works better for the purpose of no namekills, etc.

MtG did it.

As is, I believe that anonymous works better for the purpose of no namekills, etc.

And pretty much everyone knew who eachother was by day 2, which circumvents the point of there being no namekills.

I'd like to ask everyone on the signups list to confirm their wish to play, if they still are interested. Don't want to have this start with a bunch of people subbing in unnecessarily. not a bump