Yeah, uh, hey.

Zeth

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to my forest. First of all, before you beg for it, you have my forgiveness for choosing to use FE forums that were way worse than us (FEU, FESS. Or as I call them, failed forums). I would also like to say that I forgive you for associating with awful people (Popo (Once banned a person for adding Mr. to the start of her name, is extremely racist. It's why she got demoted here.), Musashi (Posts pictures of his genitals. It's why he got promoted here; I was not a part of this selection process), Seph (stalks height-related discussions)). I hope that while you are here you will meet people who are not as lame as they are. If I had to make any suggestions I would suggest you member search these people and friend request them:

Inui

Sadistic Jane (Or Gio, as he likes to be called)

NinjaMonkey

These are three members who I feel will make for the best of companionship, and allow you to fully experience the forum properly. There is an "ignore" feature that I suggest you use for the awful ones I mentioned earlier. Sadly you cannot ignore Musashi, but that's alright.

Enjoy your stay! It's against the rules if you don't, just to let you know.

Edited by Tangerine

I am pretty good to have known what you would be doing under normal circumstances even though you are not currently doing it.

Joking aside though, hope you feel better soon :(!

Edited by Tangerine

Gustave: of course I'm not

Gustave: I LOVE Tangerine!

You forget I have access to IP chat logs >:O!!!

You're just upset that I called you out on your pic posting. Bribing vince and jyo that way was very distasteful.

Remember, it was right after I said that banzai guy wanted to lure seph into his basement, and then seph asked if you were one of the couple people who disliked me or something along those lines. Probably 'cause you have people fooled into believing we are enemies >:O.

Hi, hope you have fun here.

Anyways, try a draft.

And, I'm completely harmless, and not so lovable.

But, I have coookies.

Also.

Go on IP chat sometime and meet the people that

You don't know.

And, join the insanity!

Anarchy!

Anarchy!

Of

Insanity!

Insanity!

Gustave: of course I'm not

Gustave: I LOVE Tangerine!

You forget I have access to IP chat logs >:O!!!

You're just upset that I called you out on your pic posting. Bribing vince and jyo that way was very distasteful.

Was that like two weeks ago, when you did kicked Gustave out of the IP chat while you were leaving for something? huh.gif

Welcome to my forest. First of all, before you beg for it, you have my forgiveness for choosing to use FE forums that were way worse than us (FEU, FESS. Or as I call them, failed forums). I would also like to say that I forgive you for associating with awful people (Popo (Once banned a person for adding Mr. to the start of her name, is extremely racist. It's why she got demoted here.), Musashi (Posts pictures of his genitals. It's why he got promoted here; I was not a part of this selection process), Seph (stalks height-related discussions)). I hope that while you are here you will meet people who are not as lame as they are. If I had to make any suggestions I would suggest you member search these people and friend request them:

Inui

Sadistic Jane (Or Gio, as he likes to be called)

NinjaMonkey

These are three members who I feel will make for the best of companionship, and allow you to fully experience the forum properly. There is an "ignore" feature that I suggest you use for the awful ones I mentioned earlier. Sadly you cannot ignore Musashi, but that's alright.

Enjoy your stay! It's against the rules if you don't, just to let you know.

This is very true. Inui in particular is a very intellectual and socially competent forum member who is certainly enjoyable to interact with.

This is very true. Inui in particular is a very intellectual and socially competent forum member who is certainly enjoyable to interact with.

Evidently, my good Revan, our sense of humor is not appreciated. I say we take our fellow human being selves elsewhere.