Fire Emblem Draft Hall of Fame

CT075

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont agree. Of course, since its my TC we are talking about :p. But really, Oscar and Kieran only really did something in Part 4. And that was, shaving a turn or 2 in 4-2. The real culprit of that TC is me getting both Titania and Soren. I think CR's TC and mine for that draft should be counted. Since I imagine she can easily replicate the same results with another team and me too. We dont need Oscar/Kieran free.

Having the same person twice for one game (besides stuff like, FE7 for the different modes) is disingenuous.

It's "lowest turncounts", not "record-holders".

Does it count if I tied RD's 161 turns in the PoR part of the Tellius Draft?

It probably should; I'll fix it when I have access to a real computer.

I feel like 7 days of Christmas shouldn't count due to it giving Oscar and Kieran free. They're great turn counts, but I can only imagine how ridiculous a turncount RD would have had in the Haar draft had he had those free.

Maybe.

Are we supposed to yell at you when we beat a record?

If so, I completed PKL's Experimental SS Draft #27887 in 139 turns, kicking all those people with 141 turns off in FE8.

now I just need to beat 132 turns twice more and i'll have all the fe8 records

also lol, the FE8 record is an Ephraim route run :/

Also, there have only been two clears of Eliwood mode in a draft, and only one draft that didn't have LHM or some gimmick.

Edited by General Horace

Oh that's right, never realized it haha.

Even though the experiment didn't affect my team in any way (as I didn't have Franz or Nessie) it might not be a good idea to count it.

Also, the FE8 order is messed up now, my most recent clear (if counted should be 4th, not second)

Edited by General Horace

Completed Creepers FE6 Woohoo #29816 in 209 turns, good enough for top of FE6's clears.

Expecting SFDTT to kick me down though, I was lazy in some midgame chapters.

Edited by General Horace

Cool thread cam. Next: Beating Vicious sal's record in FE12. Wen and me already did once, kinda. But it didnt count because gaidens were free in that draft.

Do not forget I have a Draft where I have Catria, Draug and maliesia without staff restrictions and I am busting my ass off to get under the 100 turn mark with that. ;)

Edit: And The gap is the biggest between number 1 and 2 here... I am ashamed of that Tc tbh. xD

Edited by Vicious Sal

There isn't a whole lot of reason to pin this. This section isn't fast enough to have a non-informative pinned thread that people will be posting in whenever they beat or near one of the times. With the way that drafts work, it is unlikely that there are going to be more than 40 active at a time.

Maybe when it starts to stagnate (ie nobody is able to beat the current turn counts), if it proves popular enough.

Also isn't a top 5 more common than a top 4 :P:?!

Edited by Tangerine

There isn't a whole lot of reason to pin this. This section isn't fast enough to have a non-informative pinned thread that people will be posting in whenever they beat or near one of the times. With the way that drafts work, it is unlikely that there are going to be more than 40 active at a time.

Maybe when it starts to stagnate (ie nobody is able to beat the current turn counts), if it proves popular enough.

Also isn't a top 5 more common than a top 4 :P:?!

it was gonna be top three but then I noticed that I wouldn't make that

Bleah, the spriting comp records are pinned.

it was gonna be top three but then I noticed that I wouldn't make that

Bleah, the spriting comp records are pinned.

Compared to this it is already much less popular :P:. I'd say that thread has a much better chance of falling off the main page than this one does currently.

I completed the FE8 SOYO #30455 in 129 turns :/ Team was Marisa, Franz, Vanessa, Garcia, Saleh and Ross.

I'm none too impressed, but a draft is a draft I guess.

No. F*cking. Wonder.

asdf

Greatly done, mang.

I completed the FE8 SOYO #30455 in 129 turns :/ Team was Marisa, Franz, Vanessa, Garcia, Saleh and Ross.

I'm none too impressed, but a draft is a draft I guess.

aklsdnagl;kasdhgj;lsdagsa

well at least it's still reachable.

lawd

Also I want to see if I can't at least top my own 4th place record in FE4 using the old team that I never finished. I had Sylvia and Ethlin, I'm almost golden.

also that SOYO where everyone got 331 turns

Edited by Camtech