Fire Emblem Draft Hall of Fame

CT075

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops. My Team: Jill, Nephenee, Tormod, Rolf, Lucia, Ena + Free units: Ike, Titania, Reyson and Sothe. Hard Mode Fixed Mode. Its hard to beat the current FE9 records btw, since they were on random mode and Normal mode but I think it is doable with a flier + an earlygame unit to help with ch7.

Oops. My Team: Jill, Nephenee, Tormod, Rolf, Lucia, Ena + Free units: Ike, Titania, Reyson and Sothe. Hard Mode Fixed Mode. Its hard to beat the current FE9 records btw, since they were on random mode and Normal mode but I think it is doable with a flier + an earlygame unit to help with ch7.

I've an fe9 draft with Boyd and Jill, in NM fixed.

Now to unlock fixed and have Soul tutor me.

Only problem is that I'm mediocre at LTC, but nothing the wizards can't fix!

If we kept records for people who do much worse than others, my horrible first draft should be counted: I had Saleh, Vanessa, and Syrene ... and yet I massively failed. :P

@ harpoon- i still dont know what went on in that draft. You got tanith jill and boyd...come on >_>. @ boron- what did u get? Also, we all do badly in our first drafts :p. Like me in my first FE10 draft, which was hard mode to boot! I got like 300 turns and now i can get like 100 lower than that lol. RD keeps a record of ur last 30 TCs and everytime i look at them...shrug. The first TC i got when i played the game was 908 haha. Oh and my MVP was rolf wtf.

Edited by PKL

^ This one time I tried to get Kurth to SS strike in the dragon chapter...took like 200 turns haha. Then in the same PT I heal abused Mist on that Kauku Caves chapter, which was like a 100 turns.

And my first draft...273 turns, with Haar. eeeugh

@ boron- what did u get? Also, we all do badly in our first drafts :p.

The Creeper: Vanessa, Tethys, Forde, Saleh, Joshua, Syrene, Knoll = Boron took over for a 247 turns clear

To be fair, I took over for Creeper so I was using a team that I didn't draft. And Vanessa trolled me in earlygame. And I had to slow down so I could avoid taking a Natasha penalty on chapter 5. And I took a 4-turn Kyle penalty on chapter 8. But still. >_>

OMG PK 908 turns? O_o and I was thinking I was a phail. My first play through was 444 turns iirc, using Ed, Nolan and Zihark. Promoting Zihark to 3rd tier and throwing him away cause no room for the tower :facepalm: , Nolan to 2nd tier :facepalm:

Well ... I guess we all sucked horribly when we first played FE. I can't remember how badly I sucked, though, I didn't really keep track of my terrible-ness. :P: But we all had to start somewhere. (And end up like Horace and Doku in the end.)

@ quint- dont be so mean to my noob self. I know i failed back then xD.@ boron- that isnt so bad. At least u finished an FE8 draft unlike me. I tend to get stuck every single draft in the desert trying to kill caellach...@CR- i once did a solo of the dragon map with kurth too lol. I wonder, how did i have so much patience back then? >_> I can never go back to playing normal FE, u know, without limited units. Even when i first played FE12 the other day, i was playing as if it was a draft. Completely ignoring some units for others thinking they gave me a penalty every time i used them >_>. Does that happen to any of you?

Edited by PKL

No, wait ... I remember one of my old FE7 files. Hector's Normal Mode, 1000+ turns. But it's 1000+ turns because I was trying to pair off as many people as I could. (And unfortunately, that took some +1 supports, like Serra and Oswin. Not to mention waiting for Bartre and Karla to hurry up and support in the final chapter. And ... others. :P:) So I don't remember how long my real first try of FE7 took.

Edit: YES! FINALLY! I got Tormod! Happy day! (does the happy dance)

Edit 2 @ PKL: Well, it did take me a while to finish that draft ... Anyway, now I have to work on finishing the SFDTT FE7 draft I took over for someone.

Edited by Boron

Lol Boron I did the same, getting to max supports.

@PK, are drafts stabbing our lulzy spirit of playing FE O_O? Lol, are we getting too robotic :O?

Hey, in the experience draft, I somehow managed to get Eliwood/Ninian and Lyn/Rath ... without losing turns. XD Because that's how I roll.

:awesome: You're being more efficient :awesome:Lol Serra x Florina and Serra x Lucius supports

It also helps that I like both Eliwood/Ninian and Lyn/Rath and they're both pretty fast in terms of points gained. Lol Serra x anyone. Her fastest supports are 0+2. No one (in the game) likes Serra. :P:

I've recently completed an FE5 draft with a turncount of 196 turns with this team. Ranks second unless I durped.

Fin, Lara, Dagda, Safy, Eda, Glade, Homeros, Tina, Alva, Ronan, Trewd, Xavier

I'd say the FE5 record is more or less out of reach, since it didn't have banned warp on Leaf.

hey cam you missed this

also, the first time I played FE11 I took over 500 turns without using the arena

Not particularily, I just sucked, and my strategy was to hid behind Roger and Horace all game long, until Roger died in chapter 15 then it was a Horace solo.

yeeeeeah, I got all the Gaiden characters...

@ harpoon- i still dont know what went on in that draft. You got tanith jill and boyd...come on >_>. @ boron- what did u get? Also, we all do badly in our first drafts :p. Like me in my first FE10 draft, which was hard mode to boot! I got like 300 turns and now i can get like 100 lower than that lol. RD keeps a record of ur last 30 TCs and everytime i look at them...shrug. The first TC i got when i played the game was 908 haha. Oh and my MVP was rolf wtf.

Noone else but Gcubedudeand Refa was doing it right.

That, and Soul was "advising" me :awesome: and, its an NM draft.

And, Makalov went before Boyd.

and Rhys went before Manith.

And,I almost got Tormod, but got Calill instead-still same utility minus 8 move healing.

Now, if YOU let me have that team, what would have happened?

CR finished SFDTT FE10 in 199 turns. I finished SFDTT in 198 turns. We both get a spot there :p. My Team was: Zihark, Nephenee, Soren, Tanith, Leonardo, Tormod, Sanaki, Makalov, Gareth. CR's team was: Volug, Boyd, Sigrun, Nealuchi, Rhys, Calill, Astrid, Fiona, Ena

Edited by PKL

I've recently completed an FE5 draft with a turncount of 196 turns with this team. Ranks second unless I durped.

Fin, Lara, Dagda, Safy, Eda, Glade, Homeros, Tina, Alva, Ronan, Trewd, Xavier

I'd say the FE5 record is more or less out of reach, since it didn't have banned warp on Leaf.

you didn't add this one

also, I completed "My Final Draft" #30927 in 141 turns, while getting Wil and Rebecca to an A support

my team was Florina, Erk, Oswin, Serra, Bartre/Karla, Wil, Rebecca