Fire Emblem Draft Hall of Fame

CT075

CR finished SFDTT FE10 in 199 turns. I finished SFDTT in 198 turns. We both get a spot there :p. My Team was: Zihark, Nephenee, Soren, Tanith, Leonardo, Tormod, Sanaki, Makalov, Gareth. CR's team was: Volug, Boyd, Sigrun, Nealuchi, Rhys, Calill, Astrid, Fiona, Ena
You didnt add these either.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope.avi

Is it because someone could get all of the good units if they joined an auction draft w/ a bunch of clueless people or is it because this is for standard drafts only?

Is it because someone could get all of the good units if they joined an auction draft w/ a bunch of clueless people or is it because this is for standard drafts only?

Well, and with either smart posturing or some kind of ridiculous luck you could end up with things that would never happen were the drafts lined up in order (read: cormag and duracell on the same team for an eph mode draft)

I finished Harry Potter and the Sacred Stones #31153 in 119 turns, not an auction.

CR-S01: Franz, Tana, Tethys, Moulder, Ross, Syrene, Marisa, Ewan

logged in a sec

@camtech on horace's record- It wasnt an eph mode draft. Its free route. So I think it should count seeing as how people dont have eph route units high in their priority list, that team is perfectly plausible. Anyways, finished Harry Potter and the Sacred Stones #31153 in 114 turns. My Team was: Vanessa, Artur, Gerik, Colm, Neimi, Dozla, Amelia, Ewan.

• 2 weeks later...

Auctions are counted, if only because of their relative popularity.

CAM LIESSSS

Although I don't think you should count them, so maybe change that in the OP.

Another question, do you count Semi Soyos

CAM LIESSSS

Although I don't think you should count them, so maybe change that in the OP.

Another question, do you count Semi Soyos

shut up why do you expect me to be consistent

Do EXP Drafts count? Like my FE10 RNG Draft?

maybe

I've recently completed an FE5 draft with a turncount of 196 turns with this team. Ranks second unless I durped.

Fin, Lara, Dagda, Safy, Eda, Glade, Homeros, Tina, Alva, Ronan, Trewd, Xavier

I'd say the FE5 record is more or less out of reach, since it didn't have banned warp on Leaf.

That and I somehow got Fergus, Asvel and Lara. Two of the best boss killers and a dancer. I wouldn't mind taking an asterisk next to mine and having you move up to 1a or whatever.

@camtech on horace's record- It wasnt an eph mode draft. Its free route. So I think it should count seeing as how people dont have eph route units high in their priority list, that team is perfectly plausible. Anyways, finished Harry Potter and the Sacred Stones #31153 in 114 turns. My Team was: Vanessa, Artur, Gerik, Colm, Neimi, Dozla, Amelia, Ewan.

You missed this camtech. Also, finished FE7 My Final Draft (HNM only) hosted by 13th in 156 turns. My team was:

Sain, Pent, Farina, Raven, Lyn, Louise, Karel <- i didnt recruit this guy though.

Edited by PKL

I wish to request that Horace be placed in FE8 HoF for "The best FE8 draft" in 129 turns of gameplay. On 0% growths.

Its 149 including the penalty he had for having Seth drafted.

Team: Seth, Tana, Tethys, L'Arachel, Gerik, Innes, Dozla

That Harry Potter and the Sacred Stones draft should not count.

It REEKS of BS. I just read through it, and it is obvious that savestates were abused. PKL started over when he got to Chapter 16 because Artur had low MAG and hadnt reached A rank staves. In the 2nd try, Artur CAPPED MAG before Chapter 17 at LV 13/6... Thats 13 out of 16 MAG procs with a 50% MAG growth.

His UBER blessed Vanessa is even worse...

That draft is total Shenanigans. Unless you are going to count Tool Assisted drafts....

I also gave artur the rings, dont forget. EDIT: and nessie had 2 dracos and a robe. I guess i should start saying where i put my resources since i dont think i ever said it in the log. But its obvious when someone like nessie takes a 10HP jump from chapter 8 to chapter 9 that i robed and whip'd her.

Edited by PKL

@PKL

I took your resourse allocations into consideration. Artur has a base MAG of 6+4 for rings and+2 for promotion. Thats 13 procs in 16 LVs.

Vanessa promoted 6 LVs early and still CAPPED her STR by 14/12. (Vanessa's 20/20 STR is 20.3) And thats just her STR stat...

Eirika is conveniently WTF blessed too.

There is no way that is legitimate.

Ok, sure if you say so. I know it was legit (except for Prologue, Chapter 1 and Chapter 5x).

Finished FE7 LHM + HNM 3 in 196 turns. 53 for Lyn Mode and 143 for HNM. Idk if it counts though. It had Marcus free up to Chapter 20 and the lords were free. My Team was: Florina, Raven, Pent, Farina, Louise, Rebecca. Thats 2 turns worse than horace's florina record and he did it with no marcus after Chapter 16. Haarace should be banned. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif