Jubby

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like how fem cav/wyvern get less of a selection. It's not like female cavalier lance animation doesn't exist, and Wyvern Rider animations are unisex. There's not enough female axe users as it is.

Also voted other because female Mercs. I want a femPirate but no good animation exists of that so axes on promotions will have to do.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

It IS mostly due to shortages of animations unfortunately :( Couldn't find a good fem merc :/

And I do actually have a fem wyverm rider, sooooooo yeah. I'll see what I can do for that one.

Also the cavalier thing was due to splitting promotions as well; they're like RD so Gold and Silver, that'd mean making two animations for the female one, buuuut okay, I'll see what I can do about that :P Thanks for voting though!

Edit: okay I fixed it :) I can't guarantee I'll go and make all the new animations but if they're popular enough, who am I to say no? laugh.gif

Edited by Jubby

Thanks for voting, Astra :3 DoF has a female merc? :O I saw a f merc on dA but it got JPEG'd... Might ask that guy for a PNG format if there's enough interest

And mkay Cam, want me to do that before or after I've got legit chapter progress?

Edited by Jubby

Pretty much what Lumi said. There is no reason why female cavs are sword only, while presumably, males can choose between swords and lances, potentially axes as well.

And the wyvern rider split is pointless, since it sounds like you'll just be turning them into Peg Knights. Let Female Wyverns be wyverns, not glorified Pegs. No reason they can't have the same general build as male wyverns.

Female Merc is also one of those things everyone and their mother seems to be biased against. At the same time, perhaps tweak Mercs to be more distinct from Myrms before promotion? Why do they both need to be Skl/Spd based swordies? Why not have Myrm be skl/spd while Merc is Str/Def. That way we don't have Mercs being almost always superior since they usually have more Str/Def than Myrms anyway, but still have the high Skl/Spd, so the myrm has no real advantage.

Why no Female Soldiers? You even used Neph as the example for the MALE soldier class.

Twas edited and ohshit you're right.... Lemme add in dat f soldier.

Kay, all better?

I personally like the idea of a female merc by the way I just have no interest in spriting it :$

Edited by Jubby

I hates animations :( Again if there's enough demand for it I guess the Axe cavalier I'm working on animating could be modded for females too?

And okay, lemme know when that is so I can remind you :3

Edited by Jubby

Works for me.

Well maaaaaybe Dei would let FeMerc be used depending if he wants to or not. I guess I could do one but it'd just be a shittier version of Dei's :P

But hey if I make a F Pirate at some point and you decide to use that I'm willing to let you. And FZerk if you don't mind extremely jacked women since that's already in progress :P

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Awwww <3 Well I'm packing in influences, playing a ton of well known hacks since you revealed the wonderful Wii GBA emulator to me, soo hopefully it will be interesting :) I always find Path of Radiance (And RD) to have some unique aspects to bring over :P although half of them were probably from earlier FEs that I still haven't played yet Anyway, thanks Celice! btw I tried co-oping like you said? Sooo much friggin fun :D

For everyone else so far female mercs are overwhelmingly popular so I'm gonna have to buckle down and get one done :P

Edited by Jubby

Female pirate, male brigand or pirate.

Pirates having different promo than brigands.

inb4"I dont have dose anims", there are enough people who are using those, just ask.

EDIT: yeah lumi already said.

Edited by Fawful

I don't really care for the femPirate one floating around atm, but if one I like pops up I'll use it. I'm thinking pirates will use generic berserker and brigands will have Hawkeye/hawkzerker if TBA so generously decides to bestow it upon me :P The classes will be split but I'm not sure if I'm gonna change stats and stuff. I'll probably make it slightly easier for piratey guys to walk on water and brigandy guys to walk on mountains, so they sorta stay true to their tier 1.

And the problem with everyone having the animations is nobody wants to let you use them :S

Edit: Sorry I was really lazy with my words for a minute then I realized I don't like being illiterate :/

Kay edit again, ohshit forgot I took out brigands and pirates. I'm also figuring since MyUnit is somewhat of a tactician character as well those don't make a whole lotta sense :(

Edited by Jubby

Sorry, KoT pointed out to me that you could only choose one option, that was my bad when I edited the first post, I think :( Y'all can choose as many as you want now (But don't just go picking every one, that's no fun :/)

In my first post says there are already numerous thieves planned, soo :P Nomads are fallin' under cavaliers basically, bow knight, same thing :P although I might have nomads be an unplayable class :3

Well I mean, if I eventually get around to making a FemPirate since I need a competent one, and if you wanna use it, I'm happy to let you if I ever do it. :P FOR MORE FEMALE AXE USERS

FemZerk's really a higher priority on my list, amongst other things. :P

So many things in my to sprite list orz